- Irish National Infrastructure Bill introduced19 April 2018A bill to establish a national infrastructure commission in Ireland has been introduced to the Oireachtas (parliament).
- NIC mulls infra bank potential19 April 2018The UK’s National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) is hosting event to consider whether the UK should develop an infrastructure bank.
- Toulouse broadband PPP awarded19 April 2018A mixed syndicate in France has awarded a contract for a broadband project.
- French consortium acquires Jordan airport PPP19 April 2018A French-led consortium has finalised the acquisition of a majority stake in an airport PPP in Jordan.
- Asset manager launches infra investment team19 April 2018A specialist asset management company has launched a new European infrastructure investment team, to focus on investing in core and core-plus infrastructure.
- Malaysia-Singapore HSR deadline extended19 April 2018The MyHSR Corp and the SG HSR authorities have extended the submission deadline for the construction of the Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High Speed Rail (KL-SG HSR)
- French broadband PPP launched19 April 2018A French public authority has issued a concession notice for a €285m broadband PPP.
- CalPERS hires chief operating investment officer18 April 2018The California Public Employees' Retirement System (CalPERS) has appointed a new chief operating investment officer to lead the business and operations functions of its investment office.
- Decision ‘close’ on Waikeria prison18 April 2018New Zealand’s justice minister Andrew Little has said the government is “very, very close” to making a decision on the future of the Waikeria prison project.
- Infra head leaves Canadian institutional investor18 April 2018The global head of infrastructure at a Canadian pension has decided to leave the firm, Partnerships Bulletin understands.
- RFP for South Africa port imminent18 April 2018A South African port authority is to launch a request for proposals (RFP) next week for a liquid bulk terminal PPP.
- Last Chance Saloon23 February 2018How the industry responds to Carillion’s collapse could determine PPP’s future in the UK. Paul Jarvis reports
- Same Stone23 February 2018Spain’s plans for a new round of PPP roads have gone quiet, but there may be good reason, reports Marina Formoso
- Quarter Master23 February 2018The Herston Quarter project in Brisbane captured the imagination of judges at the PPP Awards. Paul Jarvis takes a look
- Streamlining Africa23 February 2018Could better cross-border learning and more standardisation help encourage investors into Africa, asks Tom Minney
- Capacity Building9 January 2018The roundtables preceding the PPP Awards in Sydney highlighted concerns over market capacity, reports Amanda Nicholls
- Land of Promise8 January 2018Rising population and a supportive government gave a feeling of positivity to the fifth annual Financing Irish Infrastructure