- Bidders ‘comfortable’ on Silvertown risk16 March 2018The remaining bidders on the Silvertown Tunnel project are comfortable with the procurement process and developing risk profile, Partnerships Bulletin understands.
- Dublin Airport to re-launch hotel PPP16 March 2018The Dublin Airport Authority (DAA) is to commence a market engagement to deliver a terminal-linked hotel.
- Judicial review for Huddersfield hospital plans16 March 2018A campaign group has won a full judicial review of Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust’s plans to deliver a PF2 programme.
- Irish Schools Bundle 5 delayed16 March 2018DIF is targeting to have all buildings operational for the next academic year under the Schools Bundle 5 PPP contract.
- Irish govt to review schools PPPs16 March 2018Ireland’s Department of Education and Skills is seeking a consultant to review a schools PPP bundle and develop methodology for further PPP reviews.
- MPs launch PFI inquiry16 March 2018The Commons public accounts committee is to undertake a new inquiry into PFI.
- Walker Morris adds PPP expert16 March 2018Law firm Walker Morris has appointed a new director in its energy, infrastructure and government division.
- Winner confirmed for Dutch dam16 March 2018The preferred bidder has been confirmed for the Dutch government’s Afsluitdijk project.
- PM ‘pressed for decision’ on Swansea Lagoon16 March 2018Welsh first minister Carwyn Jones has urged UK prime minister Theresa May to make a decision soon on plans to deliver the Swansea Bay tidal lagoon scheme.
- £400m Essex regen project launched16 March 2018Southend-on-Sea is to host an industry day next week as it seeks a partner for its £400m regeneration project.
- EU pension funds urged to target LatAm15 March 2018Experts see the rise of a secondary market in some Latin American countries, with local pension funds showing ‘huge appetite’.
- NIC chief urges engagement15 March 2018The chief executive of the UK’s National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) has suggested more needs to be done to improve consultation and engagement.
- Advisers appointed to Whitehall framework15 March 2018The Foreign and Commonwealth Office has selected a panel of consultants to advise on infrastructure in emerging markets.
- Winner for Norway road PPP15 March 2018The Norwegian government has selected a preferred bidder for the RV. 3 / rv. 25 PPP contract.
Projects BulletinView league tables
- Last Chance Saloon23 February 2018How the industry responds to Carillion’s collapse could determine PPP’s future in the UK. Paul Jarvis reports
- Same Stone23 February 2018Spain’s plans for a new round of PPP roads have gone quiet, but there may be good reason, reports Marina Formoso
- Quarter Master23 February 2018The Herston Quarter project in Brisbane captured the imagination of judges at the PPP Awards. Paul Jarvis takes a look
- Streamlining Africa23 February 2018Could better cross-border learning and more standardisation help encourage investors into Africa, asks Tom Minney
- Capacity Building9 January 2018The roundtables preceding the PPP Awards in Sydney highlighted concerns over market capacity, reports Amanda Nicholls
- Land of Promise8 January 2018Rising population and a supportive government gave a feeling of positivity to the fifth annual Financing Irish Infrastructure