Big Question Breakfast Seminars
The Big Question is a series of interactive breakfast seminars focusing the debate on the future for PPP and partnerships in the UK. Each event is free for subscribers and the public sector to attend, with a small charge for non-subscribers.
Each event aims to bring new insight and understanding through a Q&A panel format.
Past Big Question seminars organised by the Partnerships Bulletin include:
- What can the UK learn from the Canadian approach to PPP?
- Will the non-profit distributing model deliver long-term investment for Scotland?
- What opportunities does the rail value for money review offer for partnerships on the railways?
- Can infrastructure projects attract institutional investors?
- What will UK Guarantees actually mean for Investors?
If you would like to find out more about hosting a Big Question event please contact Lisette Benamram on: +44 (0) 20 8675 8030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.