Your search returned 7408 results:
News 6860 results
- 2018-03-16 Irish govt to review schools PPPs Ireland’s Department of Education and Skills is seeking a consultant to review a schools PPP bundle and develop methodology for further PPP reviews.
- 2018-03-16 Dublin Airport to re-launch hotel PPP The Dublin Airport Authority (DAA) is to commence a market engagement to deliver a terminal-linked hotel.
- 2018-03-16 Irish Schools Bundle 5 delayed DIF is targeting to have all buildings operational for the next academic year under the Schools Bundle 5 PPP contract.
- 2018-03-16 £400m Essex regen project launched Southend-on-Sea is to host an industry day next week as it seeks a partner for its £400m regeneration project.
- 2018-03-15 Advisers appointed to Whitehall framework The Foreign and Commonwealth Office has selected a panel of consultants to advise on infrastructure in emerging markets.
Features 239 results
- 2018-01-08 Land of Promise Rising population and a supportive government gave a feeling of positivity to the fifth annual Financing Irish Infrastructure
- 2017-12-01 Still Hungry The market for PPP investment in the UK and Europe may be dwindling, but appetite from the private sector remains there, reports Marina Formoso
- 2017-11-01 New Train Set The Hansford Review sought to put ‘contestability’ at the heart of Network Rail’s future. Paul Jarvis finds out what that means for private finance opportunities
- 2017-11-01 Private Care Investors across the globe are becoming increasingly interested in the social and environmental impacts of their investments. Marina Formoso investigates
- 2017-11-01 The Test Series: The Debt Investors In the final instalment of The Test Series, we bring together a group of debt investors to give their views on the global PPP market.
Comment 153 results
- 2017-07-01 Coming of Age Willem Stitselaar, head, Macquarie Capital Benelux
- 2017-03-01 The Right Direction Dainus Normantus, PPP analyst, project management department, Invest Lithuania
- 2016-12-01 A Polish-ed PPP Market? Michal Zieniewski, partner, White Case
- 2016-11-01 Healthy Innovation Richard Coe, project director, Kajima Partnerships, and David Acklam, commercial director, gbPartnerships
- 2016-10-01 Russia is Counting on PPPs Vladimir Kilinkarov, partner, head of PPP practice, Maxima Legal
People 71 results
- 2017-12-01 ‘A Great Journey’ Phillip Hall, MUFG’s head of structured finance for EMEA, tells Paul Jarvis how the bank is evolving to thrive in the changing PPP world
- 2017-11-01 The Delivery Man Gerard Cahillane, deputy director at Ireland’s NDFA, tells Paul Jarvis about delivering the next round of investment
- 2017-09-01 The Spanish are Coming Ovidio Bartolomé de Miguel has arrived at Sacyr’s new London office, and the company is not the only Spanish contractor in town, reports Marina Formoso
- 2017-07-01 The Insurance Man Darryl Murphy, head of debt investment at Aviva Investors discusses where he intends to take the organisation next
- 2017-06-01 "It's always harder than you think" Wates Residential's Kate Ives and Paul Nicholls discuss the complicated nature of getting regeneration projects off the ground
Editorial blog 85 results
- 2018-02-21 Fáilte Project Ireland 2040 The industry has welcomed (Fáilte) the ambition of the Irish government’s National Development Plan, albeit with a healthy degree of scepticism as to its implementation
- 2018-01-15 Carillion conundrum The firm’s demise is being used to heap more criticism on the private finance model. It’s time to present the public with the facts
- 2018-01-03 New start Lord Adonis’ resignation from the National Infrastructure Commission means the future direction of the organisation is unclear as we enter a new year
- 2017-07-17 A right Carilli-on The firm’s woes go to show that PPP deals are not the risk-free cash cows opponents like to imagine them to be
- 2017-06-01 Election Special With just one week to go before the UK’s General Election, we take a look at what the main parties’ manifestos say about infrastructure