Your search returned 4291 results:
News 3859 results
- 2018-03-16 £400m Essex regen project launched Southend-on-Sea is to host an industry day next week as it seeks a partner for its £400m regeneration project.
- 2018-03-15 Advisers appointed to Whitehall framework The Foreign and Commonwealth Office has selected a panel of consultants to advise on infrastructure in emerging markets.
- 2018-03-14 Holyrood to debate SFT role The Scottish Parliament is to discuss a motion on the future of procurement including the role of the Scottish Futures Trust (SFT).
- 2018-03-14 Trust takes PFI to court A health trust in England has taken its PFI deal to the High Court as part of its efforts to terminate the contract.
- 2018-03-14 Consultation ‘backs’ Oxford Street regen Plans to transform London’s Oxford Street have been backed by a majority of respondents to a consultation; role of private finance raised
Features 169 results
- 2017-11-01 New Train Set The Hansford Review sought to put ‘contestability’ at the heart of Network Rail’s future. Paul Jarvis finds out what that means for private finance opportunities
- 2017-11-01 The Test Series: The Debt Investors In the final instalment of The Test Series, we bring together a group of debt investors to give their views on the global PPP market.
- 2017-10-01 The Test Series: The Investors We bring together a group of investors to give their views on the global PPP market.
- 2017-09-01 The Test Series: The Financial Advisers We bring together a group of financial advisers to give their views on the global PPP market.
- 2017-09-01 The C Word Cladding has been eyed with suspicion on every tower block in the country since the Grenfell fire. It’s far from a simple problem, and plenty of PFI projects will be affected, warns Paul Jarvis
Comment 136 results
- 2016-11-01 Healthy Innovation Richard Coe, project director, Kajima Partnerships, and David Acklam, commercial director, gbPartnerships
- 2016-10-01 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2016-09-01 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JC Rathbone Associates
- 2016-05-03 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, JC Rathbone Associates
- 2016-05-03 In the Club Kieron Dwyer, partner, Mayer Brown International
People 55 results
- 2017-07-01 The Insurance Man Darryl Murphy, head of debt investment at Aviva Investors discusses where he intends to take the organisation next
- 2017-06-01 "It's always harder than you think" Wates Residential's Kate Ives and Paul Nicholls discuss the complicated nature of getting regeneration projects off the ground
- 2017-05-01 "The key is collaboration" Jason Zhengrong Lu is acting head & lead infrastructure finance specialist at the World Bank’s Global Infrastructure Facility (GIF). He talks to Paul Jarvis
- 2017-04-01 Flexible Learning The university accommodation market is booming. Martin Hadland, commercial director at Campus Living Villages, tell Paul Jarvis why
- 2017-04-01 World View Laurence Carter, senior director of the World Bank’s PPP group, tells Amanda Nicholls about a new culture of collaboration between the development agencies
Editorial blog 72 results
- 2018-01-15 Carillion conundrum The firm’s demise is being used to heap more criticism on the private finance model. It’s time to present the public with the facts
- 2018-01-03 New start Lord Adonis’ resignation from the National Infrastructure Commission means the future direction of the organisation is unclear as we enter a new year
- 2017-07-17 A right Carilli-on The firm’s woes go to show that PPP deals are not the risk-free cash cows opponents like to imagine them to be
- 2017-06-01 Election Special With just one week to go before the UK’s General Election, we take a look at what the main parties’ manifestos say about infrastructure
- 2017-05-23 What’s all the Hub-bub? The Global Infrastructure Hub has been quick to establish its initial offering to the market, but there is much still to do