Your search returned 1207 results:
News 1145 results
- 2018-03-13 Iraq seeks PPP adviser A consultant is being sought to help the government of Iraq assess and prioritise infrastructure investments.
- 2018-03-12 Jo'burg preps waste PPP Advisory services are sought to procure a waste PPP in Johannesburg; bids due for other South Africa PPP mandates.
- 2018-03-12 Togo weighs private interest in hydropower The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is conducting a market assessment for private sector participation in hydropower projects in Togo.
- 2018-03-09 Six bid for Jerusalem highway PPP The Israeli government has received bids from six teams for a road PPP.
- 2018-03-07 AfDB beefs up Investment Forum The African Development Bank (AfDB) has appointed a senior director for the Africa Investment Forum, as it continues to increase the division's team.
Features 33 results
- 2017-12-01 Keeping it Local Africa’s massive infrastructure gap is well-known. Tom Minney looks at how it might be bridged using local funds and institutional investment
- 2017-09-01 Unstructured Turning rhetoric into reality remains the hardest thing for many African authorities, but getting the private sector to do it for them is also strewn with challenges, reports Paul Jarvis
- 2017-04-01 Background Vision Saudi Arabia has made some bold claims about its future. But nearly a year into its Vision 2030 plan, Paul Jarvis asks whether it can live up to expectations
- 2016-12-01 Auto Pilot Countries across Africa are starting to bring forward PPP pilot projects, backed by substantial infrastructure plans. But have they learnt the lessons of previous stalled ambitions, asks Paul Jarvis
- 2016-10-01 Opportunity Lost Renewable energy has long been the great hope to wean the world off its oil addiction. Marina Formoso reports on why renewables PPPs have so far been a missed opportunity for mature economies
Comment 16 results
- 2017-12-01 Power Play The drive for energy deals in Africa is widely recognised, says Peech Oggero, power & energy associate director (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa), Aecom
- 2017-12-01 Uncharted Opportunities Christopher Healy, Counsel, Hogan Lovells on why Australia and Africa are becoming PPP bedfellows
- 2017-09-01 Rich Opportunity Andrew Mackenzie, Counsel, and Ilham Kabbouri, Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- 2017-09-01 Continental Drift Alexander Boadi, founder and director, Let’s Move Africa
- 2017-04-01 Looking Closer at Risk Cagdas Cataltas, associate director for Western Europe, and Andrew Freeman, analyst for Middle East and North Africa, Control Risks
People 9 results
- 2017-06-01 Raising Africa Africa50 chief executive Alain Ebobissé tells Paul Jarvis about the organisation’s role in supporting the nascent PPP market across the continent
- 2016-12-01 Marvellous Things James Aiello’s career has taken him from practising law in California, to planning PPPs in South Africa. The South African Treasury’s top PPP official tells Paul Jarvis how he got there, and what he has planned for the country
- 2016-12-01 Lingua Franca PPPs are beginning to break out of their French colonial past in Francophone Africa. Jean-Jacques Lecat, co-head of law firm CMS’s African team, tells Marina Formoso why it is exciting times for the region
- 2015-12-07 Thinking Big Kenya has unveiled some bold proposals for new infrastructure investment. PPP Unit head Stanley Kamau tells Amanda Nicholls how they will be implemented
- 2015-04-01 The long road There is a huge need for Afghan PPPs, explains Alessandro Abati, PPP Expert at the Afghan Ministry of Finance
Editorial blog 4 results
- 2013-07-15 Arab summer Revolution 2.0 has hit Egypt, and Aaron Weinman ponders whether political instability will hinder the progress it’s made in infrastructure projects over the last 18 months.
- 2013-04-15 A game of patience Qatar’s infrastructure is already preparing for the FIFA 2022 World Cup creating potential for PPPs. But is the oil-rich state ready for such a transparent partnership, Aaron Weinman asks
- 2012-09-24 Hotting up? Financial close on the $5.4bn Al Zour power project may be holding up Kuwait's PPP market, but it's still an attractive prospect given the dampened global outlook
- 2011-05-18 Line in the sand The cancellation of the Mafraq highway in Abu Dhabi reveals a turning point for PPPs in the Middle East