- SQ for Cardiff Bay arena development22 August 2019Cardiff Council has issued a concession notice for an arena development opportunity.
- John Laing sees growing PPP pipeline22 August 2019Investor John Laing has witnessed an increase in its PPP investment pipeline in the first half of the year, citing activity in Australia, the US and the Latin American market.
- UK govt launches HS2 review21 August 2019The UK government has launched an independent review “into whether and how to proceed” with the High Speed 2 (HS2) rail project.
- Industry day for GBP1.3bn English regen deal21 August 2019A city council in the south of England is inviting the private sector to an industry day for a large-scale regeneration opportunity.
- Costain’s order book grows21 August 2019Contractor Costain has seen over GBP1bn in new contract awards in the first half of the year, despite a decline in revenues and pre-tax profits.
- Advisors sought for French PPP mandate21 August 2019A public authority in France has issued a contract notice for advisors, including a lot on PPPs.
- Derby authorities review options as waste PPP scrapped21 August 2019Derbyshire County Council and Derby City Council are reviewing options to deliver a waste treatment facility.
- John Laing makes first LatAm PPP investment20 August 2019John Laing has agreed to acquire interest in a road project in Colombia, its first investment in the Latin American market.
- French uni PPP signed20 August 2019A French university has signed a contract for an accommodation PPP.
- Ready for Action26 June 2019Poland’s PPP market is ripe for investment. It has been said before, but Marina Formoso explores why this time could be the right time
- Mixed Reviews26 June 2019We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?