- Studying the future6 July 2020The outlook for developing student accommodation remains positive in the face of challenges posed by the effects of the global pandemic, says Chris Aldred, director, Operis
- RFQ for English mixed-use partnership7 July 2020A private partner is being sought to deliver a GBP200m mixed-use development scheme with housing in the south of England.
- L&G, Oxford JV unveils new leadership7 July 2020New CEO to take over Oxford University Development (OUD) from September.
- Aleatica, IFM enter Italian market7 July 2020Toll road operator Aleatica has acquired a controlling stake in the Brebemi motorway in northern Italy.
- Sacyr sells Spanish toll road7 July 2020Contractor Sacyr has sold a further equity stake in the Autopista de Gudalmedina concessionaire in Andalusia.
- BAM unveils new chief6 July 2020New CEO set to take over at the Dutch firm as of September.
- Amber boosts European team6 July 2020The infra investment group has made three appointments to its origination team.
- Irish govt announces Covid-19 research partnership3 July 2020Ireland’s newest government department has announced a public-private partnership for Covid-19 research as investment in higher education ramps up.
- Cambodia targeting future transport PPPs3 July 2020EOI released for consultants to help ramp up private sector involvement.
- Angola prepping PPP pipeline3 July 2020Consultants sought to help unblock obstacles and bring multiple projects forward.
- BAM to wind down International business2 July 2020The Royal BAM Group has started the process to wind down the activities of BAM International following “significant” H1 loss.
- Sao Paulo Hospital ComplexesOperational
- Belgium Schools Bundle PPPRequest for Qualifications
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) Consolidated Rent-A-Car FacilityFinancial Close/Construction Underway
- Multilateral Thinking30 June 2020Senior Reporter Jonathan Davies looks at how supranationals are using PPPs to help emerging markets respond and recover from coronavirus.
- The World Bank’s Rapid Response20 May 2020The World Bank’s Jemima Sy explains to Partnerships Bulletin’s Jonathan Davies how the new ‘Covid-19 PPP Rapid Response Umbrella Program’ is leading the charge in helping developing countries move forward from the pandemic.
- Covid-19 – the new Carillion for operational PPPs15 April 2020An unprecedented global health crisis has led to equally unprecedented demands on PPP project contracts and the relationships that underpin them
- Balancing act2 April 2020Has the UK government found the formula to harness the private sector to meet NetZero targets, asks Partnerships Bulletin’s Jonathan Davies
- The verdict is in: Projects need champions5 March 2020Courthouse projects have become a benchmark for success in the execution of public-private partnerships; global industry leaders delivering these projects share their insight into that success. By David Keniry, editor.
- Handback to the future8 June 2020Partnerships Bulletin’s David Keniry talks to industry leaders on the need to gear up resources for expiring contracts as the impact of seminal reports on managing assets is assessed.