- Scottish Government, SfT back infrastructure programme28 January 2020The Scottish Government and Scottish Futures Trust are to consider a watchdog report that recommends the government set out how the Mutual Investment Model (MIM) will operate, Partnerships Bulletin understands.
- PIN issued for Welsh health PPP project28 January 2020A prior information notice (PIN) has been issued for the New Velindre Cancer Centre Project in Cardiff.
- Ireland preps telecoms concession28 January 2020The Irish government is seeking advisory services for the procurement of a concessionaire for telecommunications infrastructure
- NHS needs to make ‘effective use of existing buildings’ before spending28 January 2020The director of asset management for the NHS in England has stated that regeneration of existing assets is in the NHS’s future
- ‘Lack of understanding’ preventing tech changes in infra, survey says28 January 2020Pinsent Masons has published a global market survey on the future digitisations of infrastructure .
- RFQ for Belgian wastewater PPP28 January 2020A request for qualifications (RFQ) has been issued for a wastewater PPP in Flanders with an information session scheduled for this week.
- Foresight closes European infra fund28 January 2020The UK’s Foresight Group has secured total commitments to-date of EUR342m to Foresight Energy Infrastructure Partners (FEIP).
- English city issues PIN for EV ‘superhub’27 January 2020Oxford City Council is to host a market-sounding day for a pathfinder project in the electric vehicle (EV) sector.
- Melbourne seeks new office27 January 2020Australia’s Melbourne has issued an expression of interest (EOI) to accommodate City staff
- French airport concession tendered27 January 2020A private partner is sought to develop and operate an existing airport in the South of France; consultants sought for Dublin Airport
- NI govt launches consultancy framework27 January 2020The Northern Ireland Authority for Utility Regulation requires consultancy and other professional services advice, in support of the delivery of its work programme
- Barbados Grantley Adams International Airport (GAIA) P328 January 2020
- Flanders Wastewater PPP28 January 2020
- Peabody Brownfield development22 January 2020
- News analysis: govt energy policy vital for local net-zero carbon schemes11 November 2019Strong central government energy policy is critical to secure vital local net-zero carbon schemes.
- Evolution or revolution?19 December 2019Can PPPs become more flexible beasts and how can we instil a culture of change? These were some of the ‘Big Questions’ we asked at a recent roundtable with DLA Piper and Affinitext
- AIAI’s forward trajectory18 December 2019Partnerships Bulletin’s Solape Alatise interviews the Association for the Improvement of American Infrastructure’s executive director Lisa Buglione and senior policy advisor Marshall Macomber
- Joining the dots22 November 2019Asif Ghafoor tells David Keniry how Amey plans to join up technology, people and policy as big changes come to the infrastructure and mobility markets.
- Canada Infrastructure Bank gears up for 202010 January 2020P3 Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma interviews the bank’s CEO Pierre Lavallée
- Changes All Around24 January 2020Imagile Professional Services has recently promoted Luke Body to managing director. Amanda Nicholls talks to him about his plans for the firm