- Update: Greater Manchester councils seek regen partners10 June 2019Two neighbouring councils in the North of England are to redevelop brownfield sites into mixed-use schemes through partnerships.
- French port concession relaunched25 June 2019A municipality in Corsica is seeking a partner to design, build, finance, operate and maintain a port project.
- RFQ for major London regen JV25 June 2019A London borough has issued the contract notice for a GBP2bn mixed-use regeneration partnership.
- RFQ for Irish primary care centre24 June 2019The Health Service Executive (HSE) has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) to fund and develop a primary care centre in Dublin.
- Ukraine, IFC pledge closer PPP work24 June 2019The Ukrainian government has signed a memorandum of understanding with the International Finance Corporation (IFC) to step up cooperation on PPPs.
- Uzbekistan joins Scaling Solar24 June 2019Uzbekistan has formally joined the World Bank’s Scaling Solar initiative.
- German civic PPP retendered24 June 2019A municipality in Germany has retendered a PPP for the delivery of a new town hall.
- Pinsent partner moves to Saudi PPP centre21 June 2019A leading lawyer in the PPP and PFI space has moved to the National Centre for Privatisation & PPP in Saudi Arabia after more than two decades at Pinsent Masons.
- Thames Tideway appoints new board member21 June 2019A former Mitie chief executive has joined the Tideway board as the company confirms the project is on track for handover by March 2024.
- More advisors sought for Uzbekistan power plant PPP21 June 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is procuring technical advisors for a power plant PPP in Uzbekistan, one week after seeking interest from legal advisors.
- New Clear Option15 March 2019EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- Heating Up15 March 2019France has a growing number of heat network PPP schemes in procurement. Marina Formoso explains why
- Moving On15 March 2019Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- Projects Bulletin15 March 2019PPP at the Crossroads
- Local Values8 February 2019The UK government has taken PF2 off the table, so what levers can bring private finance into infrastructure, asks Paul Jarvis
- Time for a Sensible Conversation8 February 2019At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports