- English EV superhub tendered27 March 2020The UK’s largest public electric vehicle (EV) charging superhub is to be delivered under multiple contracts following market feedback.
- Supplier relief ‘applies to PFIs’27 March 2020Payments must continue despite Covid-19 uncertainty, UK public sector advised
- Amber founder ‘heartened’ by Covid-19 response27 March 2020Co-founder of Amber Infrastructure and director of International Public Partnerships (INPP) Giles Frost tells Partnerships Bulletin project partners have put “aside contracts” to face the Covid-19 challenge
- PPP project timelines knocked by Covid-1930 March 2020As expected, the pandemic has resulted in project milestone delays
- UK rail study launched25 March 2020The National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) has invited ideas on transforming rail infrastructure across parts of England and Scotland
- Update: Court case delays Finland PPP25 March 2020The procurement of a highly anticipated road PPP in Finland has been pushed back a year to 2021
- Market sounding for Metrolink mandates24 March 2020Transport Infrastructure Ireland (TII) is to procure further advisory services for the MetroLink rail project.
- Nigeria launches five-year national broadband plan24 March 2020Plans for 2020-2025 aim to be “led and funded” by private sector
- AMP Capital boosts infra debt team20 March 2020Australian investor’s four promotions follow record fundraise
- Pennon agrees Viridor sale20 March 2020UK infrastructure group has entered into an agreement for the sale of Viridor to funds advised by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR).
- Poland unveils pipeline of motorway PPPs20 March 2020The General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways (GDDKIA) is looking for technical advisors on a series of highway and road projects across the country
- Siemens reshuffles global management20 March 2020The board of the technology conglomerate has appointed a new management team with Siemens Energy spinoff to proceed.
- Joining the dots22 November 2019Asif Ghafoor tells David Keniry how Amey plans to join up technology, people and policy as big changes come to the infrastructure and mobility markets.
- Changes All Around24 January 2020Imagile Professional Services has recently promoted Luke Body to managing director. Amanda Nicholls talks to him about his plans for the firm
- 2020: infra gets the ‘green’ light30 January 2020The year maybe only a month old but 2020 is shaping up to be a game changer for global infrastructure investment as policymakers align, thanks to climate change- the industry must embrace this momentum, by David Keniry, Editor.
- Jordan PPPs are making progress, with newly approved law rooting for their success26 February 2020The Jordanian PPP market is active with new projects, ratified legislation and new strategy
- The verdict is in: Projects need champions5 March 2020Courthouse projects have become a benchmark for success in the execution of public-private partnerships; global industry leaders delivering these projects share their insight into that success. By David Keniry, editor.
- Details emerge on Plenary-CDPQ agreement12 March 2020The global public-private partnership market is set for disruption as Plenary Group and CDPQ look to expand their considerable portfolios; while Sun Life closes in on InfraRed Capital Partners.