- Hull seeks JV partner for regen scheme16 August 2019Council looking for “flexible and sustainable” operational model
- Leaders demand PM commits to Northern Budget16 August 2019Government may look different, but our ‘asks’ are not, says Liverpool’s Metro Mayor
- Infrastructure Australia calls for industry feedback15 August 2019Consultation will inform Infrastructure Plan and 2020 Priority List
- University of York close ‘imminent’15 August 2019Financial close on the University of York Heslington East Campus Phase 1 is ‘imminent’ according to a source close to the project.
- Consultants sought for Lebanon airport15 August 2019The Government of Lebanon is considering a PPP model for the rehabilitation and expansion of an airport.
- Silvertown Tunnel PPP suspended12 August 2019Transport for London (TfL) has suspended the awarding of the PPP contract for the Silvertown Tunnel.
- UK govt to announce ‘step change’ in infra investment9 August 2019The Chancellor of the Exchequer Sajid Javid is to set out a plan for infrastructure investment across the UK.
- Update: Winner for Israel light rail project8 August 2019The Israeli government has announced a preferred bidder for the JNET light rail PPP in Jerusalem.
- Market sounding for Irish health project8 August 2019The National Development Finance Agency (NDFA) is preparing to launch the procurement of a health PPP project.
- Ready for Action26 June 2019Poland’s PPP market is ripe for investment. It has been said before, but Marina Formoso explores why this time could be the right time
- Mixed Reviews26 June 2019We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?