- UK IPA to appoint new chief12 December 2018The Infrastructure and Projects Authority (IPA) is to appoint a new chief executive in 2019.
- Minister: Wide range of options post-PF212 December 2018A government minister has suggested that a host of new approaches across a range of models is being considered following the abolition of PFI and PF2.
- Industry urges greater public engagement11 December 2018Exclusive: UK govt must consider appropriate risk transfer as part of review; political buy-in crucial; local approach could benefit the model
- Global lead to leave Mott MacDonald12 December 2018Mott MacDonald's global lead for infrastructure and project advisory is to leave the company at the beginning of 2019.
- PPP ‘option’ for Sydney Metro West12 December 2018New South Wales is considering PPP to deliver the Sydney Metro West project; new line introduced; Northwest contract augmented;
- Bids due for NZ stadium mandate12 December 2018A consultant is sought to evaluate a stadium project in New Zealand including PPP delivery.
- Consultants sought for Turkish health PPPs12 December 2018The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is seeking consultants to monitor health PPPs in Turkey.
- Sudan to draw on Egypt’s PPP experience12 December 2018A delegation from the Sudanese PPP unit is meeting its Egyptian counterpart to gain familiarity with PPPs.
- TfL targets housing12 December 2018Capital's transport agency pledges 10,000 new homes underway by 2021; promises to continue development of Crossrail 2 plans; new Crossrail chair nominated
- Bevan Brittan hires property team12 December 2018Law firm Bevan Brittan has brought in a property and housing team from rival firm Dentons.
- Abertis shakes up board structure11 December 2018Abertis has made a series of high-profile appointments following the recent takeover by ACS, Hochtief and Atlantia.
- US joins Pacific infra alliance11 December 2018The US has joined the Pacific Region Infrastructure Facility (PRIF).
- PPP Awards 201830 November 2018The second annual PPP Awards were held in Sydney on 24 October at the Hyatt Regency Sydney
- Market Experience30 November 2018The seventh annual Financing UK Infrastructure conference unearthed significant potential in the PPP market
- A new Scramble30 November 2018Countries from around the world continue to target Africa, just as their forbears did in the 19th century.
- On the Waterfront30 November 2018Paul Jarvis takes a look at Homes England’s first scheme underway via its Accelerated Construction model
- Time to Implement30 November 2018The sixth Financing Irish Infrastructure conference demonstrated that stakeholders want the focus to be on implementation
- On the Defensive17 September 2018The UK’s Ministry of Defence has been pioneering improvements in collaborative working within PFI contracts