- Infrastructure Finance Review panel revealed18 July 2019The UK government has appointed a panel of advisors to support the Infrastructure Finance Review.
- Market sounding for English broadband partnership18 July 2019A combined authority in the North of England is considering a partnership model to develop a broadband network.
- Bulgaria awards Sofia Airport concession17 July 2019Bulgaria’s Ministry of Transport has selected a consortium led by Meridiam and Munich Airport to take over operations of Sofia Airport under a 35-year concession contract.
- DLA bolsters Sydney projects team17 July 2019DLA Piper has appointed two PPP experts as partners in Sydney.
- London legal framework tendered17 July 2019A tender has been issued to provide legal advisory services to authorities throughout London.
- Galliford Try completes review17 July 2019The UK contractor has said that the strategic review of its construction business is now complete.
- Salini board backs Astaldi takeover17 July 2019Italian contractor Salini Impregilo has given the go-ahead for a merger with rival Astaldi.
- NDFA, NewERA director appointed16 July 2019Ireland's National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA) has appointed a new director to the National Development Finance Agency (NDFA) and NewERA.
- Aberdeen forms Asian infra partnership15 July 2019Aberdeen Standard Investments has partnered with the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) to invest in infrastructure in emerging Asian markets.
- ROI for NZ university energy project15 July 2019A university in New Zealand is seeking a private partner to develop and operate a biomass plant on campus.
- Infrastructure New Zealand appoints new CEO15 July 2019Industry body Infrastructure New Zealand has appointed a new chief executive officer (CEO).
- New Clear Option15 March 2019EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- Heating Up15 March 2019France has a growing number of heat network PPP schemes in procurement. Marina Formoso explains why
- Moving On15 March 2019Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- Projects Bulletin15 March 2019PPP at the Crossroads
- Local Values8 February 2019The UK government has taken PF2 off the table, so what levers can bring private finance into infrastructure, asks Paul Jarvis
- Time for a Sensible Conversation8 February 2019At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports