- £230m London regen partner sought28 July 2021The London Borough of Hillingdon is looking for a private partner to deliver its £230m Hayes Town Centre regeneration project.
- CBRE to acquire majority stake in T&T28 July 2021CBRE Group has agreed a deal to take a 60% stake in Turner & Townsend and establish a new strategic partnership.
- Ukraine defends road PPP plans29 July 2021The Government of Ukraine has been forced to set out its plans for six PPP road projects after media articles suggested they would be tolled.
- UK-Kenya tie up targets PPPs29 July 2021UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta have met to reaffirm the “strategic partnership” between the countries.
- FC for Beatrice OFTO29 July 2021Financial close has been reached on the Beatrice offshore transmission owner (OFTO) project.
- NIC sees private potential for CCUS29 July 2021Carbon capture, usage & storage (CCUS) must be boosted with government input, says report; new infra bank can play critical role
- East West rail launches enterprise partner PIN29 July 2021The East West Rail Company (EWR Co) has begun its pre-procurement market engagement exercise for its £1.5bn enterprise partner.
- Muse boosts London office28 July 2021Regeneration specialist Muse Developments has added two new members to its Southern team, based in London.
- North East LEP seeks fund manager28 July 2021North Tyneside Council has tendered the contract for a fund manager to run its proposed Commercial Property Investment Fund (CPIF).
- Two in for Indonesia waste PPP28 July 2021The West Java Provincial Government has shortlisted two teams for its Legok Nangka Regional Waste Processing Plant PPP.
- AMP Capital strengthens CommIF with hires28 July 2021AMP Capital has made three new hires to its flagship Community Infrastructure Fund (CommIF) following exits earlier this month.
- Going Global19 July 2021Luke Houghton has taken on the global infrastructure & capital projects lead at Deloitte. He tells Paul Jarvis about his plans for future growth of the business
- NEDs: An answer to handback hassle?2 July 2021As more PFI projects head towards handback, project companies will need experts to tackle emerging tensions. Could non-executive directors (NEDs) be the answer?
- Analysis: What does a new UK infrastructure bank mean?21 June 2021The new bank has opened its doors after a relatively short set-up period. Can it do what Chancellor Rishi Sunak and others hope, or is it just another empty initiative?
- Mission Critical18 June 2021Infrastructure banks are in vogue. But can they solve the challenges facing countries as they look to deal with the green revolution? Paul Jarvis takes a look at why a clear and simple focus is important
- Bringing the Vision into Focus18 June 2021Saudi Arabia has the most ambitious programme of PPPs in the world. Deputy Editor Jonathan Davies asks the industry whether the oasis in the desert is a mirage or a miracle
- Brand New18 June 2021In April, infrastructure and real estate manager HCP rebranded as Vercity. Chief executive Stuart Yeatman talks to Paul Jarvis about the next phase for the company