- No plans for private finance on Lower Thames22 February 2019Highways England (HE) has provided details on what it will be looking for in the new commercial model proposed for the ex-PF2 road projects.
- UK Infra Commission urges greater progress22 February 2019The National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) has called on the government to redouble its efforts to improve the country’s infrastructure.
- Wales issues MIM schools PIN21 February 2019The Welsh government has published the prior information notice (PIN) for its schools mutual investment model (MIM) scheme.
- East West rail 'considering all funding options'22 February 2019The East West Railway Company (EWR) is open to all options of funding and partner models to deliver the Central Section project.
- Angola Assembly backs PPP law22 February 2019Angola’s National Assembly has given its support to anew PPP bill designed to improve interest in infrastructure projects among investors.
- Infra WA bill introduced22 February 2019The Western Australia government has introduced a bill to establish a statutory authority to advise on infrastructure needs and priorities.
- PIN for English health partnership22 February 2019An NHS trust in England has issued a prior information notice for a partnership to deliver private patient services.
- Engie takes on £1bn Carillion contract22 February 2019Facilities management provider Engie has replaced defunct support services firm Carillion on a major PFI contract on a permanent basis.
- SA targets investors with infra fund21 February 2019South Africa’s 2019 Budget has focused on encouraging more private investment into infrastructure through the development of the president’s infrastructure fund.
- Highways England seeks LTC appetite21 February 2019Highways England is seeking validation of market palatability and appetite for the packaging approach proposed for the Lower Thames Crossing (LTC).
- English council plans civic PPP21 February 2019An Essex council is seeking a private partner for a new civic office.
- Shortlist for NSW water transit PPP21 February 2019The New South Wales government has shortlisted two consortia for a water transit PPP.
- Local Values8 February 2019The UK government has taken PF2 off the table, so what levers can bring private finance into infrastructure, asks Paul Jarvis
- Time for a Sensible Conversation8 February 2019At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports
- New Year Resolutions8 February 2019Australia is becoming a popular choice for investors, but does it have the volume to sustain competition, asks Marina Formoso
- A New Scramble – Part 28 February 2019Countries in part two gather under the BRIC grouping, plus some other emerging players, reports Tom Minney
- Projects Bulletin8 February 2019In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- PPP Awards 201830 November 2018The second annual PPP Awards were held in Sydney on 24 October at the Hyatt Regency Sydney