- Haringey scraps HDV18 July 2018Haringey Council last night decided not to proceed with the Haringey Development Vehicle (HDV), despite a last-ditch presentation from Lendlease chief Dan Labbad.
- Renewi to suspend Dumfries waste PFI18 July 2018Waste specialist Renewi has warned that it could suspend services on its PFI deal with Dumfries and Galloway from next month.
- JLIF in merger talks16 July 2018John Laing Infrastructure Fund (JLIF) has revealed it is in discussions with a consortium of investors over a possible cash offer.
- French heating PPP launched19 July 2018An intercommunal authority in north-western France has issued a concession notice for a heating PPP.
- Silvertown Tunnel proposals due19 July 2018Technical proposals for the Silvertown Tunnel project are due by the end of July, in a sign that procurement for the new river crossing is moving forward.
- Cimic sees PPP boost19 July 2018Contractor Cimic has witnessed double-digit increases in half-year revenue and profit as the firm expects $100bn worth of PPPs to come to market in 2019 and beyond.
- 'Further issues' delay Royal Liverpool18 July 2018The government remains in dialogue with those involved in the Royal Liverpool Hospital project, as Prime Minister Theresa May admits progress has taken longer than expected.
- M25 refi bonds rated18 July 2018Ratings agency S&P has rated the bonds issued to refinance the M25 PFI deal.
- Tanzania seeks PPP support team18 July 2018The Tanzania government is procuring a team of PPP advisors under a programme backed by the UK.
- Market sounding for German motorway18 July 2018A market consultation process for a motorway PPP in central Germany has been launched as the federal government announces plans to streamline infrastructure construction.
- Further consultation for A30318 July 2018Highways England has launched a further consultation on the plans for the A303 route, following feedback from the previous round.
- Homes England launches second Accelerated Construction scheme18 July 2018Homes England is working with a district council in Worcestershire towards the second application of the Accelerated Construction Programme.
- Eye of the Storm27 April 2018Getting a straight view on UK investment priorities is difficult. But as Paul Jarvis finds out, there is scope for others to fill the void
- Reinventing Darzi27 April 2018Has the Naylor Review returned things to Lord Darzi’s plans for polyclinics, asks Paul Jarvis
- Out with the Old27 April 2018The secondary market has offered fertile ground for innovation. Paul Jarvis looks at how refinancings are driving change
- Last Chance Saloon23 February 2018How the industry responds to Carillion’s collapse could determine PPP’s future in the UK. Paul Jarvis reports
- Same Stone23 February 2018Spain’s plans for a new round of PPP roads have gone quiet, but there may be good reason, reports Marina Formoso
- Quarter Master23 February 2018The Herston Quarter project in Brisbane captured the imagination of judges at the PPP Awards. Paul Jarvis takes a look