- Details emerge on Irish higher education plans21 September 2018The Irish government’s efforts to leverage private finance to develop higher education institutions (HEI) are progressing, Partnerships Bulletin understands.
- Winner for Belgian tram PPP20 September 2018Wallonia has selected a preferred bidder for a tram system to be delivered under a PPP.
- UK rail review targets integration20 September 2018The UK government has launched its planned review of the rail franchising system and will include looking at increasing integration between track and train.
- Astaldi sells Italian hospital stake21 September 2018Contractor Astaldi has sold a 59.4% stake in one of its hospital projects in Italy.
- SA plans infra fund21 September 2018South Africa’s government has launched plans to create a new infrastructure fund that will work with the private sector to develop “meaningful partnerships”.
- Polish PPP law can open ‘big pipeline’21 September 2018Infrastructure experts from Squire Patton Boggs have given their backing to the recently enforced PPP law in Poland, with strong prospects for a bold pipeline.
- Bangladesh launches resi scheme21 September 2018The government of Bangladesh has issued an invitation to bid for a development opportunity.
- Afghanistan plans solar PPP21 September 2018The Afghan government has signed an agreement with the International Finance Corporation (IFC) to structure a potential solar PPP.
- Cyprus resumes water PPP procurement21 September 2018The Cypriot government is now evaluating bids for its delayed water PPP, following a legal dispute.
- InfraRed appoints infra co-heads20 September 2018Infrastructure investment manager InfraRed Capital Partners has appointed two infrastructure co-heads, with Ben Loomes to leave the company.
- Kier boosts profits20 September 2018Construction firm Kier revealed a 9% increase in pre-tax profits, as it looks to make £50m in proceeds from the disposal of non-core businesses.
- Sequoia to raise £200m20 September 2018The Sequoia Economic Infrastructure Income Fund is to proceed with a partially pre-emptive issue of ordinary shares to raise £200m.
- Chittagong Land Development Project21 September 2018
- Port of Wilmington P320 September 2018
- E10/Rv. 85 Tjeldsund - Gullesfjordbotn - Langvassbukt 20 September 2018
- On the Defensive17 September 2018The UK’s Ministry of Defence has been pioneering improvements in collaborative working within PFI contracts
- Ever So Good17 September 2018Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are becoming increasingly important to investors. Paul Jarvis explores how they could also help resurrect PPP's image
- The wrong kind of growth?17 September 2018This year’s Financing African Infrastructure conference emphasises that more needs to be done to turn opportunity into reality across the continent. Paul Jarvis reports
- Cheap Labour17 September 2018As funds look to diversify away from UK PFI, Dan Colombini takes a look at the political risk hanging over a huge portfolio of projects
- Leaking money17 September 2018After almost 30 years of underinvestment, the European Union has sanctioned Spain for its lack of water sanitation.
- Critical Condition2 July 2018As a host of contracts head towards their final years, many in the industry believe now is the time to get a grip