- Scotland commits to new infra models25 April 2019The Scottish Futures Trust (SFT) has today given further detail on how it will deliver the £1.5bn a year boost to infrastructure it has earmarked by 2025.
- UK govt publishes major projects report25 April 2019The Infrastructure and Projects Authority (IPA) and the Department for Transport (DfT) have identified lessons learnt to improve the controlled delivery of major projects.
- French broadband concession launched25 April 2019A French department on the Atlantic coast has launched a broadband concession.
- Ireland plans for on-demand transport24 April 2019An Irish government authority has launched a market consultation to determine what role demand responsive transport (DRT) services can play in the provision of public transport.
- NI agency seeks commercial property advisors24 April 2019A public transport authority in Northern Ireland is procuring commercial property advisors.
- Belgian school PPP launched24 April 2019Flanders has issued a contract notice for a school bundle PPP.
- Consultants sought for Ukraine rapid transit study24 April 2019The World Bank has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to assess options for private sector involvement in a rapid transit project in Kiev.
- 3i acquires four EU concessions24 April 2019The 3i European Operational Projects Fund (3i EOPF) has agreed to invest €100m in four projects, taking total investment to 40% of the fund within a year of final close.
- Advisors sought for Australia rail PPP24 April 2019The New South Wales government has issued an expression of interest to provide advisory services for rail projects.
- Romania to launch bridge PPP23 April 2019The Romanian government has approved a bridge PPP.
- Loire Atlantique broadband concession 25 April 2019
- Sydney Metro Western Sydney Airport24 April 2019
- Flanders Provincialate of the Brothers of Charity schools PPP24 April 2019
- New Clear Option15 March 2019EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- Heating Up15 March 2019France has a growing number of heat network PPP schemes in procurement. Marina Formoso explains why
- Moving On15 March 2019Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- Projects Bulletin15 March 2019PPP at the Crossroads
- Local Values8 February 2019The UK government has taken PF2 off the table, so what levers can bring private finance into infrastructure, asks Paul Jarvis
- Time for a Sensible Conversation8 February 2019At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports