- Williams: Evidence shows private benefit in rail20 March 2019Keith Williams, the head of the government-commissioned review into Britain's rail network, has highlighted the importance of private sector involvement.
- Kier suffers £35m loss20 March 2019Contractor Kier has suffered a £35.5m loss for the six months to 31 December 2018, down from a £34.3m pre-tax profit for the same period in 2017.
- Advisors appointed for Polish road PPP20 March 2019The Polish government has appointed advisors for a road PPP scheme.
- Vienna tenders campuses PPP20 March 2019The City of Vienna has issued a contract notice for a PPP to deliver two education campuses.
- 70 attend Sydney EV forum20 March 2019Interest is building for the New South Wales government’s electric vehicle (EV) charging program.
- HS2 developments gather pace19 March 2019Developments taking advantage of the planned HS2 line are ramping up, although funding of projects remains unclear.
- NZ rail funding advice ‘imminent’19 March 2019New Zealand’s Ministry of Transport and Treasury will provide advice this month on alternative funding models for the Auckland Light Rail Project.
- Minister defends outsourcing19 March 2019UK Cabinet Office minister Oliver Dowden has rejected attacks on the government’s outsourcing policy, insisting that Interserve’s pre-pack administration will not affect public services.
- Kier appoints CEO19 March 2019Contractor Kier has appointed a former Carillion CEO-designate as its own new chief executive.
- ‘Compelling case’ for Cambridge LRT19 March 2019A business case has found a metro system for the Cambridge area would offer value for money.
- Fiji, IFC plan affordable housing PPPs18 March 2019The Fijian government and the International Finance Corporation (IFC) have signed an agreement to devise a model for affordable housing PPPs.
- Kansas City Streetcar Riverfront Extension Project19 March 2019
- Kansas City Streetcar Main Street Extension Project19 March 2019
- Cambridgeshire Autonomous Metro (CAM)19 March 2019
- New Clear Option15 March 2019EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- Heating Up15 March 2019France has a growing number of heat network PPP schemes in procurement. Marina Formoso explains why
- Moving On15 March 2019Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- Projects Bulletin15 March 2019PPP at the Crossroads
- Local Values8 February 2019The UK government has taken PF2 off the table, so what levers can bring private finance into infrastructure, asks Paul Jarvis
- Time for a Sensible Conversation8 February 2019At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports