- Irish PM sees ‘opportunity’ for PPPs15 February 2019Ireland’s prime minister is considering changing the spending profile of projects in the National Development Plan (NDP).
- Winner for £8bn Thamesmead regen15 February 2019A preferred bidder has been chosen for the Thamesmead Waterfront redevelopment project in south-east London.
- Winchester seeks place-making consultancy15 February 2019Winchester City Council has issued a £2.5m tender for a consultancy to support the authority’s major projects and place strategy.
- Ashurst bolsters Singapore corporate team15 February 2019Ashurst has appointed an infrastructure expert from rival Sidley Austin as a partner in Singapore.
- Bangladesh to tender port PPP15 February 2019The government of Bangladesh is to seek bids to develop a terminal at a southern port under a PPP.
- €205m French waste-to-heat concession launched15 February 2019A city in northern France has issued a concession notice for a waste-to-heat plant.
- UK heat network drops two pilots15 February 2019The UK’s Heat Networks Investment Project (NHIP) pilot programme has dropped two of the original nine schemes in the pipeline.
- NSW govt signs rail PPP14 February 2019The New South Wales government has signed a contract to design, build, finance and maintain the new regional rail fleet and a purpose-built maintenance facility.
- Victoria preps hospital PPP14 February 2019The Victorian government has held an industry day for a new hospital PPP project in a Melbourne suburb.
- Ireland to review first PPP14 February 2019The Irish government has awarded a contract to review the first PPP to be procured in Ireland.
- Consultants sought for Turkish energy deals14 February 2019The World Bank has issued two separate requests for expressions of interest for consultants to undertake energy projects assignments in Turkey.
- Salini makes €225m Astaldi rescue bid14 February 2019Italian contractor Salini Impregilo has made a €225m offer as part of a plan to restructure struggling rival Astaldi.
- Local Values8 February 2019The UK government has taken PF2 off the table, so what levers can bring private finance into infrastructure, asks Paul Jarvis
- Time for a Sensible Conversation8 February 2019At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports
- New Year Resolutions8 February 2019Australia is becoming a popular choice for investors, but does it have the volume to sustain competition, asks Marina Formoso
- A New Scramble – Part 28 February 2019Countries in part two gather under the BRIC grouping, plus some other emerging players, reports Tom Minney
- Projects Bulletin8 February 2019In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- PPP Awards 201830 November 2018The second annual PPP Awards were held in Sydney on 24 October at the Hyatt Regency Sydney