- Flemish agency launches school PPP20 June 2019The Agency for School Infrastructure (AGION) in Belgium’s Flemish region has issued a contract notice for a school PPP, its second PPP procurement exercise in less than a week.
- P2G continues to bolster team20 June 2019Former DLA legal director latest to join P2G as partner.
- Atkins names development director19 June 2019SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins has appointed a new director for its development arm.
- Consultants sought for Fiji health PPP19 June 2019Fiji and the International Finance Corporation (IFC) are procuring advisors for a health PPP.
- Polish civic PPP cancelled19 June 2019A city in Poland has cancelled a civic PPP.
- MIRA Europe infra fund oversubscribed19 June 2019Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA) has closed its sixth European infrastructure fund with EUR1bn in excess of its target.
- Winner for Polish waste-to-heat deal18 June 2019A Polish city has awarded a contract for a waste-to-heat PPP.
- Willmott Dixon profits soar18 June 2019Construction firm announces strong results for the 12 months to the end of 2018.
- Partners sought for Belgian school PPP18 June 2019A Flemish agency has issued a contract notice for a school PPP.
- German civic PPP launched18 June 2019A district in southern Germany has issued a contract notice for a civic PPP.
- Galliford acquires Northern developer18 June 2019Galliford Try Partnerships has agreed a deal to acquire a well-established contracting and land-led developer in the North of England.
- BBGI announces proposed placing of GBP75m18 June 2019Company issues shares to raise investment equity.
- New Clear Option15 March 2019EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- Heating Up15 March 2019France has a growing number of heat network PPP schemes in procurement. Marina Formoso explains why
- Moving On15 March 2019Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- Projects Bulletin15 March 2019PPP at the Crossroads
- Local Values8 February 2019The UK government has taken PF2 off the table, so what levers can bring private finance into infrastructure, asks Paul Jarvis
- Time for a Sensible Conversation8 February 2019At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports