- Interserve completes pre-pack sale18 March 2019Support services giant says move means ‘business as usual’; rumours swirl over potential rival takeover bids
- BBGI finds partner for Welsh road18 March 2019Investor BBGI is understood to have teamed up with another partner as it looks to re-enter the running for the A465 mutual investment model (MIM) project in Wales.
- Fiji, IFC plan affordable housing PPPs18 March 2019The Fijian government and the International Finance Corporation (IFC) have signed an agreement to devise a model for affordable housing PPPs.
- Pakistan seeks PPP advisor18 March 2019The government of Pakistan is seeking PPP advisory services for road projects.
- Herts regen signed18 March 2019A £350m regeneration programme funded by a consortium of partners has been signed in Hertfordshire.
- Bangladesh PPP head moves to Uzbekistan18 March 2019Syed Uddin, the former chief executive officer (CEO) at Bangladesh’s PPP authority, has left his post in favour of an advisory role in Uzbekistan.
- UK warned investors ‘in retreat mode’18 March 2019The UK government has been warned that investors could head elsewhere unless more effort is made to use existing tools to increase infrastructure delivery.
- Lithuania launches military PPPs15 March 2019The Lithuanian government has issued a contract notice for a PPP scheme to deliver three military barracks projects.
- Shareholders block Interserve deleveraging plan15 March 2019Breaking News: Support services giant set to enter administration after deleveraging plan voted down at crunch shareholders' meeting
- Belgian courthouse PPP launched15 March 2019The Belgian Buildings Agency has issued a contract notice for a courthouse PPP.
- Salford to launch regen partnership15 March 2019Salford City Council and the University of Salford have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for a 200-acre regeneration project.
- New Clear Option15 March 2019EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- Heating Up15 March 2019France has a growing number of heat network PPP schemes in procurement. Marina Formoso explains why
- Moving On15 March 2019Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- Projects Bulletin15 March 2019PPP at the Crossroads
- Local Values8 February 2019The UK government has taken PF2 off the table, so what levers can bring private finance into infrastructure, asks Paul Jarvis
- Time for a Sensible Conversation8 February 2019At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports