- UK appoints new PPP minister17 September 2021UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s ministerial reshuffle has seen the replacement of Jesse Norman as Financial Secretary to the Treasury.
- Gove ousts Jenrick in reshuffle16 September 2021Minister to give boost to ‘levelling up’ promise; further changes expected
- Marguerite sells Poznan waste PPP stake17 September 2021Investor Marguerite has sold its 50% share in the Poznan energy from waste plant in Poland to an international environmental services provider.
- Scottish Hub passes £2.5bn of completed work17 September 2021Scotland’s Hub programme has completed 223 community infrastructure projects since its inception, at a value of over £2.5bn.
- DIF targets Europe, ME with new hire17 September 2021Dutch infrastructure investor DIF has appointed a new senior director with a focus on Europe and the Middle East.
- A&O poaches Webber Wentzel Jo’burg team16 September 2021Law firm Allen & Overy has brought in six lawyers to its banking and projects practices from rival firm Webber Wentzel.
- Kier returns to profit16 September 2021Contractor Kier has revealed a return to profit as chief executive Andrew Davies declared the firm is now in a strong position.
- Meridiam raises €5bn for sustainable investments16 September 2021Infrastructure investor Meridiam has raised over €5bn in 2021 which it says will fuel future sustainable and impact investments.
- First MIM school targets Feb FC15 September 2021First two MIM Project Agreements due to sign in first half of 2022; more authorities and colleges join up to benefit from programme
- Returning students boost Hull Uni’s rating15 September 2021Ratings agency Moody’s has upgraded its rating of the bonds underpinning the University of Hull’s student accommodation PPP thanks to increased student takeup.
- Philippines eyes broadband PPPs15 September 2021The World Bank is looking to appoint legal and technical advisors to explore broadband PPP opportunities in the Philippines.
- Postblockareal NordConsultants required
- Quebec City TramwayRequest for Qualifications
- Gainesville Campus Energy System - University of Florida Request for Qualifications
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021
- Going Global19 July 2021Luke Houghton has taken on the global infrastructure & capital projects lead at Deloitte. He tells Paul Jarvis about his plans for future growth of the business
- NEDs: An answer to handback hassle?2 July 2021As more PFI projects head towards handback, project companies will need experts to tackle emerging tensions. Could non-executive directors (NEDs) be the answer?
- Analysis: What does a new UK infrastructure bank mean?21 June 2021The new bank has opened its doors after a relatively short set-up period. Can it do what Chancellor Rishi Sunak and others hope, or is it just another empty initiative?
- Mission Critical18 June 2021Infrastructure banks are in vogue. But can they solve the challenges facing countries as they look to deal with the green revolution? Paul Jarvis takes a look at why a clear and simple focus is important
- Bringing the Vision into Focus18 June 2021Saudi Arabia has the most ambitious programme of PPPs in the world. Deputy Editor Jonathan Davies asks the industry whether the oasis in the desert is a mirage or a miracle
- Brand New18 June 2021In April, infrastructure and real estate manager HCP rebranded as Vercity. Chief executive Stuart Yeatman talks to Paul Jarvis about the next phase for the company