- UK spearheads resilience investment26 January 2021The UK government is leading international efforts to increase climate resilience around the world through boosting investment in infrastructure and other projects.
- Winner for Walsall regen26 January 2021Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council (WMBC) and Homes England have awarded the Phoenix 10 regeneration project to Henry Boot Developments.
- Kenya targets stadium PPPs26 January 2021The Government of Kenya’s draft Budget for 2021 has targeted the development of new stadiums through PPP.
- SNC takes Aecom chief to lead Asia Pac, ME26 January 2021SNC-Lavalin has appointed a former Aecom Americas president to lead its engineering services teams in the Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
- Former Aecom leader heads to Kier26 January 2021Contractor Kier has appointed a former Aecom chief operating officer as the new head of its Regional Building London business.
- Abu Dhabi waste-to-energy PPP tendered26 January 2021The Emirates Water and Electricity Company (EWEC) and the Abu Dhabi Waste Management Center (Tadweer) have released a call for expressions of interest (EOI) for a new waste-to-energy project.
- Linklaters appoints new ME infra head26 January 2021Law firm Linklaters has appointed Matt Keats as its new head of energy and infrastructure for the Middle East region.
- Quaero closes second infra fund25 January 2021Geneva-based Quaero Capital has raised €600m for its second European infrastructure fund.
- Saudi mixed-use P3 EOI released25 January 2021The Aِl Madinah Region Municipality has released a request for expressions of interest (EOI) for its new mixed-use development in Medinah.
- IFC eyes private climate financing25 January 2021The IFC has unveiled a new initiative to mobilise private sector financing for climate mitigation and adaption projects.
- Govt injects £760m into East West Rail25 January 2021The UK government has announced £760m for the delivery of the next phase of the East West Rail programme.
- Back with a Bank18 December 2020The UK is preparing an infrastructure bank. Our annual conference debated whether this means the country’s private finance market is back in business
- Partnerships Awards 202018 December 2020Under unprecedented and (hopefully) unique circumstances, the PPP industry didn’t let a pandemic prevent it from coming together and raising a glass to its great and good in December
- Recovery Room18 December 2020The Covid-19 global pandemic has shone the spotlight on health services around the world. Paul Jarvis takes a look at what this means for the future of health infrastructure
- Above and Beyond Down Under18 December 2020Has the pandemic created the crucible that will see Australia’s PPP industry evolve into something new, asks senior reporter Jonathan Davies
- Financing Asian Development18 December 2020Senior Reporter Jonathan Davies talks with the Asian Development Bank’s new vice president for private sector operations and PPPs, Ashok Lavasa
- Analysis: Seconds Out18 December 2020Despite the challenges of 2020, the secondary market and refinancings have continued to see plenty of activity, suggesting a healthy outlook