- Winner for Belgian tram PPP20 September 2018Wallonia has selected a preferred bidder for a tram system to be delivered under a PPP.
- Donohoe provides Project Ireland 2040 update20 September 2018Minister reveals updated projects tracker, expanded to cover the medium term; updates initial priorities
- UK rail review targets integration20 September 2018The UK government has launched its planned review of the rail franchising system and will include looking at increasing integration between track and train.
- InfraRed appoints infra co-heads20 September 2018Infrastructure investment manager InfraRed Capital Partners has appointed two infrastructure co-heads, with Ben Loomes to leave the company.
- Kier boosts profits20 September 2018Construction firm Kier revealed a 9% increase in pre-tax profits, as it looks to make £50m in proceeds from the disposal of non-core businesses.
- Sequoia to raise £200m20 September 2018The Sequoia Economic Infrastructure Income Fund is to proceed with a partially pre-emptive issue of ordinary shares to raise £200m.
- Bellrock restructures as further growth planned20 September 2018Technology-led property and facilities management firm Bellrock has announced a restructure to simplify its business following a number of acquisitions.
- Advisors sought for Sri Lanka energy PPPs20 September 2018The International Finance Corporation (IFC) has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to structure renewable projects in Sri Lanka.
- Moody's unveils new ESG methodology19 September 2018Ratings agency Moody's has proposed a new cross-sector methodology for assessing environmental, social and governance (ESG) risks.
- Balfour sells Fife Hospital stake19 September 2018Contractor Balfour Beatty has completed the sale of its 50% interest in Fife Hospital PPP.
- No more bids for JLIF19 September 2018Jura Acquisition, the company set up to acquire the John Laing Infrastructure Fund (JLIF), has announced its offer is final, with no further bids for the investor.
- Meridiam launches Jordan bureau19 September 2018Meridiam has set up a new office in Jordan.
- Port of Wilmington P320 September 2018
- E10/Rv. 85 Tjeldsund - Gullesfjordbotn - Langvassbukt 20 September 2018
- Utah Snow College student housing P319 September 2018
- On the Defensive17 September 2018The UK’s Ministry of Defence has been pioneering improvements in collaborative working within PFI contracts
- Ever So Good17 September 2018Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are becoming increasingly important to investors. Paul Jarvis explores how they could also help resurrect PPP's image
- The wrong kind of growth?17 September 2018This year’s Financing African Infrastructure conference emphasises that more needs to be done to turn opportunity into reality across the continent. Paul Jarvis reports
- Cheap Labour17 September 2018As funds look to diversify away from UK PFI, Dan Colombini takes a look at the political risk hanging over a huge portfolio of projects
- Leaking money17 September 2018After almost 30 years of underinvestment, the European Union has sanctioned Spain for its lack of water sanitation.
- Critical Condition2 July 2018As a host of contracts head towards their final years, many in the industry believe now is the time to get a grip