- NDFA: Time to speed up all channels21 November 2018Exclusive: The National Development Finance Agency (NDFA) has called for the use of all alternative delivery mechanisms to address Ireland’s infrastructure challenges.
- PF2 decision 'won't impact' Lower Thames timeline21 November 2018The UK's decision to abolish PF2 will not affect progress on the Lower Thames Crossing, a Highways England director has insisted.
- Consultants sought for Uganda PPP disclosure framework21 November 2018The World Bank has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to improve PPP transparency in Uganda.
- UK uni launches £300m campus JV21 November 2018A UK university has issued a contract notice for a campus project.
- HICL latest to move back to UK21 November 2018HICL Infrastructure Company has become the latest infrastructure investor to announce plans to domicile itself back in the UK.
- Kenya to reduce support measures for PPPs21 November 2018The Kenyan government has released a new policy document that aims to reduce the use of government support measures (GSMs) for privately backed projects.
- IDB, Spain push for LatAm infra investments21 November 2018The Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and the Spanish government have agreed steps to promote infrastructure investments in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Ireland launches sport infra fund20 November 2018The Irish government has announced that applications for funding are being sought under the new Large Scale Sport Infrastructure Fund (LSSIF).
- NN Investment Partners launches debt fund20 November 2018Benelux investor NN Investment Partners (NNIP) has launched a European Sustainable Infrastructure Debt Fund.
- US, Australia, Japan sign infra MOU20 November 2018The governments of the US, Australia, and Japan have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to operationalise the Trilateral Partnership for Infrastructure Investment in the Indo-Pacific.
- Consultants sought for Ivory Coast transit project20 November 2018The government of Côte d'Ivoire is considering the PPP model to deliver a transit project in Abidjan.
- On the Defensive17 September 2018The UK’s Ministry of Defence has been pioneering improvements in collaborative working within PFI contracts
- Ever So Good17 September 2018Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are becoming increasingly important to investors. Paul Jarvis explores how they could also help resurrect PPP's image
- The wrong kind of growth?17 September 2018This year’s Financing African Infrastructure conference emphasises that more needs to be done to turn opportunity into reality across the continent. Paul Jarvis reports
- Cheap Labour17 September 2018As funds look to diversify away from UK PFI, Dan Colombini takes a look at the political risk hanging over a huge portfolio of projects
- Leaking money17 September 2018After almost 30 years of underinvestment, the European Union has sanctioned Spain for its lack of water sanitation.
- Critical Condition2 July 2018As a host of contracts head towards their final years, many in the industry believe now is the time to get a grip