- EU Commission checking two further Irish deals18 April 2019The European Commission is considering two transactions that would see two investors become major players in the Irish PPP market.
- Advisors sought for LNG PPP18 April 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is procuring advisors for a liquefied natural gas (LNG) power plant in the Seychelles.
- ICE reveals board members18 April 2019The Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) has appointed its trustee board for the 2019/20 presidential year.
- Three in for Polish waste-to-heat PPP18 April 2019Three companies have submitted bids for a waste-to-heat PPP in Poland.
- Commerce Decisions to track social value17 April 2019Procurement software solution provider Commerce Decisions is to offer services for the delivery, tracking and reporting of social value.
- Netherlands, IFC sign PPP agreement17 April 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) and the Dutch government have signed an agreement to structure PPPs in emerging markets.
- RFQ for Ethiopian energy PPP17 April 2019The Ethiopian government has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for an energy PPP programme.
- €350m French ports PPP launched16 April 2019A public authority in France has issued a contract notice for a ports PPP.
- GIH, SIF to integrate infra tools16 April 2019The Global Infrastructure Hub (GIH) has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Sustainable Infrastructure Foundation (SIF) to combine resources for infrastructure projects.
- GIP appoints GE director as partner16 April 2019Investor Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP) has appointed the lead director of General Electric (GE) and Walmart as a partner.
- RFQ for Qatar wastewater PPP16 April 2019The Qatari government has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for a wastewater PPP.
- New Clear Option15 March 2019EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- Heating Up15 March 2019France has a growing number of heat network PPP schemes in procurement. Marina Formoso explains why
- Moving On15 March 2019Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- Projects Bulletin15 March 2019PPP at the Crossroads
- Local Values8 February 2019The UK government has taken PF2 off the table, so what levers can bring private finance into infrastructure, asks Paul Jarvis
- Time for a Sensible Conversation8 February 2019At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports