- BAM, PGGM discuss global partnership13 August 2020Royal BAM Group and PGGM are discussing an expansion of their pursuits to benefit from growth in the global PPP market.
- First Welsh district heating projects unveiled13 August 2020Funding secured for two projects as part of the UK government’s Heat Network Investment Project (HNIP).
- Morocco targets PPPs for economic recovery13 August 2020The nation’s new strategic investment fund looks to shore up infrastructure financing in a bid to bring projects forward.
- INPP ups schools PFI stake12 August 2020International Public Partnerships (INPP) has acquired an accretive additional interest in an English schools PFI.
- Malawi eyes airport PPPs12 August 2020Consultants sought to assess private finance for major airport programme.
- New infra fund to target Vietnam PPPs12 August 2020Mix of domestic and international firms unveil a new fund to invest in PPP deals in Vietnam.
- Tanzania to expand use of PPP12 August 2020UK Department for International Trade and World Bank team up to help bolster the nation’s PPP push.
- Advisors sought for Irish retrofit programme11 August 2020Ireland’s national energy authority is to establish a panel of experts for retrofit programmes.
- FC for Kazakhstan road11 August 2020The BAKAD road PPP project around Almaty has reached financial close.
- RFQ for London regeneration JV11 August 2020A private partner is being sought to form a joint venture for an GBP800m regeneration project in south London.
- Multilateral Thinking30 June 2020Senior Reporter Jonathan Davies looks at how supranationals are using PPPs to help emerging markets respond and recover from coronavirus.
- Handback to the future8 June 2020Partnerships Bulletin’s David Keniry talks to industry leaders on the need to gear up resources for expiring contracts as the impact of seminal reports on managing assets is assessed.
- The Retro Future3 August 2020The UK’s energy efficiency efforts for existing infrastructure have been described as a “drop in the ocean”. Jonathan Davies asks whether the private sector can help to go back to the future with retrofitting.
- Expiry is not the end6 August 2020Partnerships Bulletin’s David Keniry explores what success in the expiry and handback process could mean for the future of PPP.
- Rock and rolling10 August 2020Rock Rail chief executive officer Mark Swindell talks to Partnerships Bulletin about adventures in Europe, Australia and Cornwall.
- The Treble Alliance3 July 2020Just as PPP is establishing itself as a go-to form of infrastructure financing across the globe, another model has joined the party. Dan Colombini reports on how the alliancing model is becoming another string to the industry’s bow