- UK’s Labour launches solar retrofit plan17 May 2019Leader of the Labour Party Jeremy Corbyn has announced plans to fit 1.75 million homes with electricity-generating solar panels.
- Greece launches broadband project17 May 2019The Greek government has issued a contract notice for a major broadband programme.
- Three bids for Israeli desalination plant20 May 2019The Israeli government has received three bids for a desalination plant PPP.
- InfraRed launches global energy JV17 May 2019Investor InfraRed Capital Partners and consultancy firm Navigant have formed a joint venture to help cities and utilities develop and finance local energy infrastructure solutions.
- ‘Work underway’ on Suburban Rail Loop16 May 2019Victoria is to commence the stakeholder engagement process for the AUD50bn Suburban Rail Loop as federal election nears.
- English council launches development scheme16 May 2019An English council has issued a contract notice for a mixed-use development scheme.
- Vinci bags two school PPPs16 May 2019The Vinci group has signed contracts for education PPPs in France and Poland.
- Consultation launched for Irish transport plan15 May 2019Ireland’s National Transport Authority (NTA) has launched a consultation process for the Cork Transport Strategy 2040 which includes plans for a new light rail system.
- BBGI makes shares placing15 May 2019Investor BBGI has announced a listing of shares.
- RFQ for GBP2bn English regen scheme15 May 2019A contract notice has been issued for a private partner to deliver the largest development opportunity in Greater Manchester.
- Uzbekistan plans road PPPs15 May 2019The World Bank has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to help structure an expressway PPP in Uzbekistan.
- New Clear Option15 March 2019EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- Heating Up15 March 2019France has a growing number of heat network PPP schemes in procurement. Marina Formoso explains why
- Moving On15 March 2019Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- Projects Bulletin15 March 2019PPP at the Crossroads
- Local Values8 February 2019The UK government has taken PF2 off the table, so what levers can bring private finance into infrastructure, asks Paul Jarvis
- Time for a Sensible Conversation8 February 2019At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports