- Supply and demand3 April 2020Communities’ ability to halt the spread of coronavirus was defined by the availability of healthcare and digital infrastructure. Rubicon's John Kirwan tells Partnerships Bulletin's David Keniry why these sectors are on a path for even further growth.
- Guidance note clarifies PFI payments protected2 April 2020Authorities told to maintain unitary charges despite Covid-19 challenges
- UK releases business case for global infra programme1 April 2020The UK government looks to boost expertise gains by GBP452m
- USD100m Uganda waste PPP launched1 April 2020Authorities in Uganda and the International Finance Corporation (IFC) have launched a market sounding process for a landmark project in the East Africa public-private partnership (PPP) market
- Agreement signed to support Korea develop overseas transport PPPs1 April 2020Korea Rail Network Authority (KRNW) and Korea Expressway Corporation have entered an agreement to oversee complex foreign transport projects, including the King Hamad Causeway in the Middle East
- MAMG Consultancy appoints interim advisory director1 April 2020Replacement for outgoing Eddie Davies is announced
- Rock expands into Australia1 April 2020UK investor Rock Rail has announced the head of its new Australian business
- Siemens win ‘ground breaking’ framework contract with Network Rail31 March 2020The German conglomerate has been awarded a GBP900m contract to digitise the UK’s East Coast Main Line (ECML)
- Ardian expands European infra offering31 March 2020The French firm has unveiled Daniel Graf von der Schulenburg is set to join as managing director based in the company’s German office.
- PPP project timelines knocked by Covid-1930 March 2020As expected, the pandemic has resulted in project milestone delays
- Megaprojects for megaproblems1 April 2020Partnerships Bulletin’s Jonathan Davies looks at whether public-private partnerships can help deliver the megaprojects needed to combat climate change
- Sustaining investment1 April 2020Global challenges and geopolitics will guide how investment is delivered in Europe but what does the European Union’s plan for sustainable infrastructure mean for the public and private sectors? Asks editor David Keniry.
- Amber founder ‘heartened’ by Covid-19 response27 March 2020Co-founder of Amber Infrastructure and director of International Public Partnerships (INPP) Giles Frost tells Partnerships Bulletin project partners have put “aside contracts” to face the Covid-19 challenge
- Balancing act2 April 2020Has the UK government found the formula to harness the private sector to meet NetZero targets, asks Partnerships Bulletin’s Jonathan Davies
- Details emerge on Plenary-CDPQ agreement12 March 2020The global public-private partnership market is set for disruption as Plenary Group and CDPQ look to expand their considerable portfolios; while Sun Life closes in on InfraRed Capital Partners.
- The verdict is in: Projects need champions5 March 2020Courthouse projects have become a benchmark for success in the execution of public-private partnerships; global industry leaders delivering these projects share their insight into that success. By David Keniry, editor.