- NZ reveals pathfinder funding model13 November 2018The New Zealand government has established a partnership that will fund roads and wastewater infrastructure to support housing delivery.
- Leadership ‘key’ to NHS health estate13 November 2018Exclusive: Devolution in the NHS can help transform the estate, but only if leaders are empowered to take the big decisions, a panel of experts agreed at a Partnerships Bulletin roundtable.
- Shortlist for Czech road PPP13 November 2018The Czech government has shortlisted four consortia for a €275m road PPP.
- German school PPP launched13 November 2018A district in north-western Germany has issued a contract notice for a school PPP.
- TAs sought for Saudi water projects13 November 2018The Saudi Arabia government is seeking technical advisors for upcoming water projects, including PPPs.
- Deadline extended for Welsh EV mandate13 November 2018Public authorities in South Wales are seeking a consultant to look at the feasibility of installing electric vehicle (EV) charging points across the region.
- A15 risk causes team to pull out12 November 2018The risk allocation in the Dutch A15 highway project has caused a consortium to withdraw its tender.
- Durham schools portfolio refinanced12 November 2018Durham Building Schools for the Future has been refinanced in conjunction with the transition of the scheme’s facilities management services following the collapse of Carillion in January.
- Wates appoints CFO12 November 2018Contractor Wates has announced the appointment of a new chief financial officer (CFO).
- Update: PIN for English care housing bundles12 November 2018Further details have emerged on the development of extra-care housing under a framework agreement in south-western England.
- German civic PPP launched12 November 2018A city in north-western Germany has issued a contract notice for a civic PPP.
- Israel mulls highway PPP12 November 2018The Israeli government is considering the PPP model to deliver a section of a highway project.
- Batangas LNG terminal JV13 November 2018
- Langen school PPP13 November 2018
- University of Hawaii mixed-use rental housing project12 November 2018
- On the Defensive17 September 2018The UK’s Ministry of Defence has been pioneering improvements in collaborative working within PFI contracts
- Ever So Good17 September 2018Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are becoming increasingly important to investors. Paul Jarvis explores how they could also help resurrect PPP's image
- The wrong kind of growth?17 September 2018This year’s Financing African Infrastructure conference emphasises that more needs to be done to turn opportunity into reality across the continent. Paul Jarvis reports
- Cheap Labour17 September 2018As funds look to diversify away from UK PFI, Dan Colombini takes a look at the political risk hanging over a huge portfolio of projects
- Leaking money17 September 2018After almost 30 years of underinvestment, the European Union has sanctioned Spain for its lack of water sanitation.
- Critical Condition2 July 2018As a host of contracts head towards their final years, many in the industry believe now is the time to get a grip