- RFQ for Dutch road PPP19 June 2018The Netherlands has issued a contract notice to design, build, finance and maintain (DBFM) a major road scheme.
- Four in for French waste PPP19 June 2018A French waste management authority has received responses from four companies for a waste-to-energy PPP.
- May pledges 'better use” of NHS capital18 June 2018Prime Minister Theresa May has pledged that her government's NHS investment will target “better use of capital” to modernise buildings, while hinting that CCGs will be reorganised.
- Wates appoints board member19 June 2018Contractor Wates has announced the appointment of Paul Chandler to the group board.
- Capita agrees £160m disposal19 June 2018Outsourcing group Capita has reached an agreement is to sell its Supplier Assessment Services business.
- UK law firm launches consultancy19 June 2018Law firm Blake Morgan has announced a new project and cost management division; Waterman makes Bristol hire.
- Greece launches motorway PPPs18 June 2018The Greek government has issued expressions of interest (EoIs) for two sections of a motorway.
- FC for Scottish school18 June 2018The new Queensferry High School project in Scotland has reached financial close.
- Spain to remove road tolls18 June 2018Spain's new minister of development José Luis Ábalos has confirmed that the government intends to eliminate tolls on its existing road concessions.
- Advisors sought for Romanian waste plan18 June 2018A Romanian county council has issued a contract notice for advisors to conduct the feasibility study for a waste investment programme.
- Australia schools PPP on track18 June 2018Western Australia’s Auditor General has found the state’s schools PPP is on track but urged improved contract management.
- Canadian investor opens Australia office18 June 2018A Canadian equity investor is eyeing the Australia and New Zealand market with a new office in Melbourne.
- Northern Road Axis of Crete (Chania - Heraklion)19 June 2018
- Northern Road Axis of Crete (Hersonissos - Neapolis)19 June 2018
- Surrey Organics Biofuel Processing Facility 18 June 2018
- Eye of the Storm27 April 2018Getting a straight view on UK investment priorities is difficult. But as Paul Jarvis finds out, there is scope for others to fill the void
- Reinventing Darzi27 April 2018Has the Naylor Review returned things to Lord Darzi’s plans for polyclinics, asks Paul Jarvis
- Out with the Old27 April 2018The secondary market has offered fertile ground for innovation. Paul Jarvis looks at how refinancings are driving change
- Last Chance Saloon23 February 2018How the industry responds to Carillion’s collapse could determine PPP’s future in the UK. Paul Jarvis reports
- Same Stone23 February 2018Spain’s plans for a new round of PPP roads have gone quiet, but there may be good reason, reports Marina Formoso
- Quarter Master23 February 2018The Herston Quarter project in Brisbane captured the imagination of judges at the PPP Awards. Paul Jarvis takes a look