- Balfour set to hit margins milestone14 December 2018Contractor Balfour Beatty expects to deliver industry standard margins on all earnings for the second half of 2018 – a key target in its transformation programme.
- UK ‘needs better procurement data’14 December 2018Report on UK procurement and outsourcing finds lack of data hampering improvements; government relying on increasingly small number of suppliers
- Perfect Circle design consortium hires Scape boss14 December 2018Perfect Circle, the technical consultancy consortium comprising Pick Everard, Gleeds and Aecom, has appointed a new managing director.
- Macquarie appoints new EMEA CEO14 December 2018Macquarie Group has appointed a new CEO for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- SFT chair to head short-term Infra Commission14 December 2018The chair of the Scottish Futures Trust (SFT) will chair a short-term Scottish Infrastructure Commission, the government has confirmed.
- Amey reaches Sheffield trees agreement14 December 2018Sheffield City Council and Amey have agreed a deal with Sheffield Trees Action Group representatives over the authority’s highways PFI contract.
- Belgian assisted living PPP launched14 December 2018A public care provider in Belgium has issued a contract notice for a residential PPP.
- Consultants sought for Saudi PPP mission14 December 2018The World Bank has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to assist the Saudi government in setting out PPP priorities.
- Ferrovial divests toll concessions14 December 2018Contractor Ferrovial has sold minority stakes in two road concessions in Greece.
- Natixis launches infra investor14 December 2018French financial giant Natixis has launched a new affiliate to cater for global infrastructure investments.
- BBGI acquires Dutch, UK project stakes13 December 2018Infrastructure investor BBGI has acquired interests in three PPP deals in the Netherlands and two NHS Lift projects in the UK.
- Australian govts discuss infra13 December 2018Australian leaders have committed to work together to improve population planning and management as focus turns to infrastructure delivery.
- PPP Awards 201830 November 2018The second annual PPP Awards were held in Sydney on 24 October at the Hyatt Regency Sydney
- Market Experience30 November 2018The seventh annual Financing UK Infrastructure conference unearthed significant potential in the PPP market
- A new Scramble30 November 2018Countries from around the world continue to target Africa, just as their forbears did in the 19th century.
- On the Waterfront30 November 2018Paul Jarvis takes a look at Homes England’s first scheme underway via its Accelerated Construction model
- Time to Implement30 November 2018The sixth Financing Irish Infrastructure conference demonstrated that stakeholders want the focus to be on implementation
- On the Defensive17 September 2018The UK’s Ministry of Defence has been pioneering improvements in collaborative working within PFI contracts