- Ireland’s National Development Plan must be delivered12 February 2020Years of progress in delivering essential infrastructure projects cannot be derailed by Ireland’s political inertia. Further still the Irish electorate now expect these projects to be expedited. By David Keniry, Editor.
- Political heavyweights talk infra at Westminster events13 February 2020Mayors, Lords, and Chairmen hold simultaneous meeting at the Palace of Westminster to have their say on HS2 and the future of UK infra.
- UAE authority reiterates PPP drive11 February 2020The United Arab Emirate’s Road & Transport Authority (RTA) hints at project pipeline as it continues diversification ambitions.
- Update: Boris Johnson gives green light to HS211 February 2020UK Prime Minister vows to fix ‘inadequate' transport infrastructure; Oakervee Review published
- Wales seeks advisors for road PPP11 February 2020Transport for Wales (TfW) has launched a market sounding for advisory services on a Mutual Investment Model (MIM) project.
- Legal & General names new ESG head11 February 2020LGIM Real Assets has appointed Shuen Chan as its ESG lead
- SNC-Lavalin continue leadership renewal11 February 2020The engineering giant has announced the appointment of Jeff Bell as its new Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Brookfield closes new flagship infra fund10 February 2020The asset management firm raises USD20bn for its new ‘Brookfield Fund IV’
- Mott Macdonald appoint new director for its Water and Environment Unit7 February 2020Rachel Ellison joins the consultancy firm as it looks to expand in the sector globally.
- Scotland to ramp up infra spend7 February 2020The Scottish Government has announced it will boost infrastructure investment by GBP1bn in an historic Budget
- UK govt launches district heating consultation7 February 2020The UK’s Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) has announced it is seeking views to assist in devising policy for the regulation of heat networks, while supporting market growth.
- Miami Rapid Mass Transit Solution14 February 2020
- George Mason University Institute for Digital InnovAtion (IDIA)7 February 2020
- A12/A15 Ressen - Oudbroeken (ViA15)29 January 2020
- News analysis: govt energy policy vital for local net-zero carbon schemes11 November 2019Strong central government energy policy is critical to secure vital local net-zero carbon schemes.
- Evolution or revolution?19 December 2019Can PPPs become more flexible beasts and how can we instil a culture of change? These were some of the ‘Big Questions’ we asked at a recent roundtable with DLA Piper and Affinitext
- AIAI’s forward trajectory18 December 2019Partnerships Bulletin’s Solape Alatise interviews the Association for the Improvement of American Infrastructure’s executive director Lisa Buglione and senior policy advisor Marshall Macomber
- Joining the dots22 November 2019Asif Ghafoor tells David Keniry how Amey plans to join up technology, people and policy as big changes come to the infrastructure and mobility markets.
- Canada Infrastructure Bank gears up for 202010 January 2020P3 Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma interviews the bank’s CEO Pierre Lavallée
- Changes All Around24 January 2020Imagile Professional Services has recently promoted Luke Body to managing director. Amanda Nicholls talks to him about his plans for the firm