- Approval for London housing scheme25 January 2021A project to deliver 852 new homes in Acton has been given the go-ahead by local councillors, paving the way for Transport for London (TfL) to progress its search for a private partner.
- Govt injects £760m into East West Rail25 January 2021The UK government has announced £760m for the delivery of the next phase of the East West Rail programme.
- Quaero closes second infra fund25 January 2021Geneva-based Quaero Capital has raised €600m for its second European infrastructure fund.
- Saudi mixed-use P3 EOI released25 January 2021The Aِl Madinah Region Municipality has released a request for expressions of interest (EOI) for its new mixed-use development in Medinah.
- IFC eyes private climate financing25 January 2021The IFC has unveiled a new initiative to mobilise private sector financing for climate mitigation and adaption projects.
- Newcastle JV seeks contractor22 January 2021The Newcastle Helix joint venture is planning to sell land to a contractor that will invest in and deliver new homes.
- UK, US highlight climate finance22 January 2021The UK’s COP26 President Designate Alok Sharma has discussed the importance of tackling climate change with the newly installed US Special Presidential Climate Envoy, John Kerry.
- Winner for Cornish housing deal22 January 2021A preferred bidder has been chosen as Cornwall’s extra-care housing strategic partner.
- World Bank eyes PPP for battery projects22 January 2021The World Bank is looking for consultants to help develop plans to use PPPs for battery energy storage systems.
- Shortlist for Melbourne hospital PPP22 January 2021The Government of Victoria has shortlisted three teams for its $562m Frankston Hospital development project.
- EIB, AfDB team up to boost African investment21 January 2021The European Investment Bank (EIB) and African Development Bank (AfDB) have signed a joint partnership action plan that targets boosting private and public investment in African infrastructure.
- Back with a Bank18 December 2020The UK is preparing an infrastructure bank. Our annual conference debated whether this means the country’s private finance market is back in business
- Partnerships Awards 202018 December 2020Under unprecedented and (hopefully) unique circumstances, the PPP industry didn’t let a pandemic prevent it from coming together and raising a glass to its great and good in December
- Recovery Room18 December 2020The Covid-19 global pandemic has shone the spotlight on health services around the world. Paul Jarvis takes a look at what this means for the future of health infrastructure
- Above and Beyond Down Under18 December 2020Has the pandemic created the crucible that will see Australia’s PPP industry evolve into something new, asks senior reporter Jonathan Davies
- Financing Asian Development18 December 2020Senior Reporter Jonathan Davies talks with the Asian Development Bank’s new vice president for private sector operations and PPPs, Ashok Lavasa
- Analysis: Seconds Out18 December 2020Despite the challenges of 2020, the secondary market and refinancings have continued to see plenty of activity, suggesting a healthy outlook