- Govt commits Midland Met funding16 August 2018The UK government and Sandwell and West Birmingham NHS Trust have reached an agreement to finish construction work of the Midland Metropolitan Hospital.
- FC for Durham University PPP17 August 2018Durham University and its preferred bidder have reached financial close on the £105m Mount Oswald scheme.
- Interserve announces restructuring16 August 2018Support services firm Interserve has announced a restructuring of its UK and international divisions, with the departure of its current managing director of UK construction.
- London housing panel named16 August 2018The Greater London Authority has entered a housing delivery framework agreement with 29 companies and consortia.
- UK eyes New Zealand infra16 August 2018A UK government minister has told New Zealand policymakers “British companies will quite literally help build New Zealand’s future”.
- UK govt plans more garden towns16 August 2018The UK government is inviting bids from authorities and private sector partners for new garden communities.
- UK IPA appoints new director16 August 2018The UK government’s Infrastructure and Projects Authority (IPA) has appointed a new director of operations.
- Balfour announces profit surge15 August 2018Construction giant Balfour Beatty has announced a rise in profits as part of its half-year results for 2018.
- French hospital seeks parking partner14 August 2018A hospital in northern France is seeking a partner to design, build, finance and operate parking for its new facility.
- Norton Rose names infra partners14 August 2018Law firm Norton Rose Fulbright has announced the appointment of two new infrastructure partners for its Perth office in Australia.
- KPMG wins UK college mandate14 August 2018Consultancy KPMG is to advise on an English college’s plans to consolidate its campus.
- Critical Condition2 July 2018As a host of contracts head towards their final years, many in the industry believe now is the time to get a grip on the condition of assets. Paul Jarvis learns more
- Split Personalities2 July 2018Some in the private sector often talk about Benelux as a single, homogenous region. But Belgium and the Netherlands are now at quite different points in their PPP evolution. Marina Formoso and Paul Jarvis investigate
- Eye of the Storm27 April 2018Getting a straight view on UK investment priorities is difficult. But as Paul Jarvis finds out, there is scope for others to fill the void
- Reinventing Darzi27 April 2018Has the Naylor Review returned things to Lord Darzi’s plans for polyclinics, asks Paul Jarvis
- Out with the Old27 April 2018The secondary market has offered fertile ground for innovation. Paul Jarvis looks at how refinancings are driving change
- Last Chance Saloon23 February 2018How the industry responds to Carillion’s collapse could determine PPP’s future in the UK. Paul Jarvis reports