- Highways PFI: the end of the road for Amey and Birmingham City Council17 July 2019Louise Robling, Partner, Bevan Brittan
- London legal framework tendered17 July 2019A tender has been issued to provide legal advisory services to authorities throughout London.
- DLA bolsters Sydney projects team17 July 2019DLA Piper has appointed two PPP experts as partners in Sydney.
- Galliford Try completes review17 July 2019The UK contractor has said that the strategic review of its construction business is now complete.
- Salini board backs Astaldi takeover17 July 2019Italian contractor Salini Impregilo has given the go-ahead for a merger with rival Astaldi.
- NDFA, NewERA director appointed16 July 2019Ireland's National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA) has appointed a new director to the National Development Finance Agency (NDFA) and NewERA.
- Aberdeen forms Asian infra partnership15 July 2019Aberdeen Standard Investments has partnered with the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) to invest in infrastructure in emerging Asian markets.
- ROI for NZ university energy project15 July 2019A university in New Zealand is seeking a private partner to develop and operate a biomass plant on campus.
- Infrastructure New Zealand appoints new CEO15 July 2019Industry body Infrastructure New Zealand has appointed a new chief executive officer (CEO).
- French-Italian partnership buys airport stake12 July 2019A platform managed by Ardian Infrastructure and the Italian Infrastructure Fund (F2i) has acquired a stake in an airport in the north-east of Italy.
- Market sounding for NHS private patients facility12 July 2019An NHS trust in south-west England is inviting partners to a market sounding event for a private patients facility project.
- New Clear Option15 March 2019EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- Heating Up15 March 2019France has a growing number of heat network PPP schemes in procurement. Marina Formoso explains why
- Moving On15 March 2019Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- Projects Bulletin15 March 2019PPP at the Crossroads
- Local Values8 February 2019The UK government has taken PF2 off the table, so what levers can bring private finance into infrastructure, asks Paul Jarvis
- Time for a Sensible Conversation8 February 2019At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports