- Industry day announced for HS217 September 2019High Speed Two (HS2) Ltd is to host an industry day in Birmingham.
- UPP appoints HCP director17 September 2019University Partnerships Programme (UPP) has announced the appointment of Babajide Ogunniyi as asset management director.
- Advisors sought for Ethiopia telecom infrastructure17 September 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) has issued requests for expressions of interest for a range of advisory mandates to support efforts by the Ethiopian government to expand the telecom sector.
- New chair for Community Health Partnerships17 September 2019The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has appointed a new chair for Community Health Partnerships (CHP).
- Ukraine port PPPs tendered17 September 2019The Ukrainian government has launched tenders for two seaport PPPs.
- Jim Ray joins HNTB17 September 2019Engineering firm HNTB has appointed Jim Ray as corporate president and executive vice-president.
- WFW appoints projects partner16 September 2019Watson Farley & Williams has appointed a new corporate and projects partner in Munich.
- Winner for Irish housing deal16 September 2019A preferred bidder has been selected for a mixed tenure housing project in Dublin.
- Aussie social PPPs refinanced16 September 2019Two PPPs in the healthcare and judicial sectors have been refinanced.
- Consultants sought for UK district heating networks16 September 2019Two councils in England and Wales are procuring consultants to evaluate financing options and conduct project development studies for heat network deals.
- Ready for Action26 June 2019Poland’s PPP market is ripe for investment. It has been said before, but Marina Formoso explores why this time could be the right time
- Mixed Reviews26 June 2019We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?