- Australian student accommodation PPP changes hands12 December 2019AMP acquires Melbourne Connect concession
- Metrolink market consultation revealed12 December 2019Transport Infrastructure Ireland (TII) engages in Q&A with industry
- Balfour Beatty “delivering profitable managed growth”12 December 2019Series of infrastructure asset disposals strengthens 2019 predictions, trading update says
- Ireland launches Public Spending Code11 December 2019Finance Minister targets value for money in major projects.
- Amey appoints new CEO10 December 2019Amey has promoted its managing director of facilities management, defence and justice (FMDJ) Business to CEO.
- Proposals sought for Saudi Arabia schools PPP10 December 2019A request for expression of interest (RFEOI) has been launched by Tatweer Buildings Company (TBC).
- Financing sealed on UK University accommodation10 December 2019Assured Guaranty has wrapped a loan to build student housing at the University of York.
- France issues port concession notice10 December 2019Le Havre terminal seeking partner for new development.
- Belgium receives new loan for utilities9 December 2019The European Investment Bank (EIB) has granted EUR100m loan to Flanders water treatment services.
- Interview: John Picerne, Founder of Corvias25 October 2019Founder of Corvias John Picerne spoke to Partnerships Bulletin’s Sakshi Sharma on how the PPP market is shaping up and what challenges lie ahead.
- Interview: Phil Vester, CEO at Metrolinx2 October 2019Vester spoke to Partnerships Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma and outlines the large capital projects the agency is currently in the midst of and what is coming ahead.
- News analysis: govt energy policy vital for local net-zero carbon schemes11 November 2019Strong central government energy policy is critical to secure vital local net-zero carbon schemes.