- Aecom calls for new partnerships23 January 2019The chief executive officer (CEO) of Aecom has described the results of a survey of 10,000 people as a call for action for government engagement and new partnerships.
- Spain's infra plans branded insufficient23 January 2019Exclusive: Industry concerned over reduction of private participation and profitability on future projects in Spanish Budget.
- AWPR physical works complete23 January 2019The project vehicle delivering the Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route (AWPR) NPD scheme has completed all physical works.
- PIN for Serbian parking PPP23 January 2019A city in northern Serbia has issued a prior information notice for a parking PPP.
- Albania to scrap unsolicited road PPPs23 January 2019The Albanian government is to consider a law to ban unsolicited proposals for road PPPs and concessions.
- John Laing names new CFO23 January 2019Developer John Laing has appointed a new chief financial officer (CFO).
- EY selects global CEO22 January 2019EY has appointed a new global chairman and CEO.
- Irish agency to seek advisory services22 January 2019A new agency established by the Irish government to tackle the housing crisis is to procure various advisory services.
- FC for Bristol regen deal22 January 2019The UK government and Bristol City Council have reached financial close on a deal to develop a 26-storey residential tower with affordable housing.
- Atkins appoints transport director22 January 2019SNC-Lavalin's Atkins has appointed a managing director for its European transportation division.
- Fiji signs health PPP22 January 2019The Fijian government has signed a health PPP.
- EoI for Qatar schools PPP programme22 January 2019The Qatari government has issued a request for expressions of interest (EoI) for the first package of its schools PPP programme.
- PPP Awards 201830 November 2018The second annual PPP Awards were held in Sydney on 24 October at the Hyatt Regency Sydney
- Market Experience30 November 2018The seventh annual Financing UK Infrastructure conference unearthed significant potential in the PPP market
- A new Scramble30 November 2018Countries from around the world continue to target Africa, just as their forbears did in the 19th century.
- On the Waterfront30 November 2018Paul Jarvis takes a look at Homes England’s first scheme underway via its Accelerated Construction model
- Time to Implement30 November 2018The sixth Financing Irish Infrastructure conference demonstrated that stakeholders want the focus to be on implementation
- On the Defensive17 September 2018The UK’s Ministry of Defence has been pioneering improvements in collaborative working within PFI contracts