- Industry seeks PPP handover cure17 October 2019Exclusive: Infrastructure delivery experts have warned the handover of assets delivered under PPP contracts is the biggest challenge to the industry.
- Belgian rail tunnel PPP refinanced17 October 2019The consortium responsible for a rail tunnel PPP in Belgium has secured a package to refinance the project.
- Bangladesh seeks consultants for port PPP17 October 2019The Bangladeshi government is procuring consultants to structure a port PPP.
- English NHS trust suspends SEP17 October 2019An NHS foundation trust in Norfolk has suspended procurement for a strategic estate partnership (SEP) amid doubts on the selected approach.
- Shortlist for Australian hospital PPP17 October 2019The Victorian government has shortlisted three consortia for a hospital PPP.
- UK construction ‘remains troubled’17 October 2019Contractor Laing O’Rourke has warned that UK construction "remains troubled" as the group returns into profitable territory.
- UK media group publishes PFI investigation16 October 2019JPIMedia has published a series of articles on PFI across the 200-title group following ‘figures obtained from public bodies’.
- UK govt appoints Government Property Agency chair16 October 2019The government has appointed a new chair for the Government Property Agency (GPA).
- Lyon launches EUR130m heating concession16 October 2019Metropole de Lyon has issued a concession notice for a heating project.
- French justice ministry seeks PPP advisors16 October 2019The French Ministry of Justice has issued a contract notice for a multi-lot advisory mandate focusing on PPPs.
- Lyon Centre Ouest heating network16 October 2019
- Royal Holloway and Bedford New College student housing 16 October 2019
- SR 400 Express Lanes Project15 October 2019
- Ready for Action26 June 2019Poland’s PPP market is ripe for investment. It has been said before, but Marina Formoso explores why this time could be the right time
- Mixed Reviews26 June 2019We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?