- Interserve CEO steps down amid group restructuring15 November 2019Interserve’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is to leave the company at the end of the year as the group unveils a new operating structure across its three divisions.
- FC for Israel road PPP15 November 2019A road PPP in Israel has reached financial close.
- World Bank seeks PPP consultants15 November 2019The World Bank is procuring consultants to update sector-specific information for the PPP Legal Resource Centre (PPPLRC).
- Kier COO leaves15 November 2019Kier’s Chief Operating Officer (COO) has stepped down with immediate effect.
- Amey calls for joined-up approach for mobility opportunity14 November 2019Amey has called for a joined-up public policy in the UK for future mobility in its first white paper.
- On-demand bus trial launched in London14 November 2019Transport for London (TfL) has commenced its second on-demand bus service.
- UN appoints investment fund manager14 November 2019The United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF) has appointed a fund manager for the International Municipal Investment Fund (IMIF), a fund focusing on supporting cities and local governments in developing countries.
- Italian sports complex PPP launched14 November 2019The City of Milan has issued a concession notice for the modernisation and management of a sports complex.
- Ireland to review rail strategy13 November 2019The state-owned transport company of Ireland is to consider desirable developments for rail for any update on the National Development Plan.
- Interserve appoints construction commercial director13 November 2019Interserve has appointed a new commercial director for its UK construction business.
- Interview: John Picerne, Founder of Corvias25 October 2019Founder of Corvias John Picerne spoke to Partnerships Bulletin’s Sakshi Sharma on how the PPP market is shaping up and what challenges lie ahead.
- Interview: Phil Vester, CEO at Metrolinx2 October 2019Vester spoke to Partnerships Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma and outlines the large capital projects the agency is currently in the midst of and what is coming ahead.
- News analysis: govt energy policy vital for local net-zero carbon schemes11 November 2019Strong central government energy policy is critical to secure vital local net-zero carbon schemes.