- Chatham Financial acquires JCRA13 November 2019US financial risk firm Chatham Financial has acquired UK rival JCRA Group.
- Ireland to review rail strategy13 November 2019The state-owned transport company of Ireland is to consider desirable developments for rail for any update on the National Development Plan.
- Interserve appoints construction commercial director13 November 2019Interserve has appointed a new commercial director for its UK construction business.
- Infrastructure delivery leaders to meet in Dublin next week12 November 2019The Partnerships Hub Ireland conference will host a series of discussions between public and private sector organisations that will shape how a multi-billion euro pipeline of projects will be delivered as Ireland’s marquee projects come to market.
- Six in for GBP1.5bn uni district development JV12 November 2019A university in England has invited six entities to proceed to the dialogue phase of procurement to establish a joint venture for a mixed-use city centre neighbourhood.
- Contract signed for London housing partnership12 November 2019A borough in London has signed a contract with its preferred bidder for a housing redevelopment project.
- World Bank appoints MIGA vice-president12 November 2019The World Bank has appointed a new executive vice-president of the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA).
- PQQ for Irish education bundle11 November 2019The Irish government has issued a pre-qualification questionnaire (PQQ) for the Higher Education PPP Programme.
- Irish authority seeks PPP advisor11 November 2019A national public body in Ireland is seeking legal advisory services, including advice on PPP projects.
- Market sounding for Irish rail project11 November 2019Transport Infrastructure Ireland (TII) has launched a market consultation for Dublin’s Metrolink project.
- Italian city launches public lighting project11 November 2019The City of Genoa has issued a concession notice for a public lighting project.
- Interview: John Picerne, Founder of Corvias25 October 2019Founder of Corvias John Picerne spoke to Partnerships Bulletin’s Sakshi Sharma on how the PPP market is shaping up and what challenges lie ahead.
- Interview: Phil Vester, CEO at Metrolinx2 October 2019Vester spoke to Partnerships Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma and outlines the large capital projects the agency is currently in the midst of and what is coming ahead.
- News analysis: govt energy policy vital for local net-zero carbon schemes11 November 2019Strong central government energy policy is critical to secure vital local net-zero carbon schemes.