- Vietnam targeting fund gets new partners30 November 2020Vietnamese firm Xuan Quynh is to join the Luxembourg based-PHILUX Fund as it looks to target Vietnam’s anticipated infrastructure boom.
- Australian transmission upgrades signed30 November 2020Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC), an Australian government-owned energy project financing facility, has signed a deal to fund $125m of grid developments.
- Meridiam acquires Spain portfolio30 November 2020Meridiam has acquired an eight-project €312m portfolio from Acconia.
- DIF acquires Spanish hospital stake27 November 2020DIF Capital Partners has announced that it has acquired a 33.3% share the Toledo Hospital from OHL.
- Funding agreement reached for further ECF development27 November 2020A future funding agreement (FFA) has been signed between Warrington Borough Council and the English Cities Fund (ECF) for a £112.6m project.
- Infra experts take Cambs Metro roles26 November 2020A number of leading experts from the UK infrastructure industry have been appointed as non-executive directors on the Cambridgeshire Autonomous Metro (CAM) project.
- NSW energy plan passed26 November 2020AUD$32bn of private investment needed; filibustering fails to prevent approval
- Industry welcomes infra bank26 November 2020UK infrastructure experts have broadly backed the government’s plans for a National Infrastructure Bank, but questions remain over its usage.
- Auditor-General criticises Auckland Light Rail procurement26 November 2020New Zealand’s Auditor-General has written to the government raising its concerns over the procurement of the Auckland Light Rail project.
- Mind the Gap3 November 2020If projects are designed and built to serve communities, shouldn’t those who do the deals reflect the people they are serving, ask Paul Jarvis and Sakshi Sharma
- Leading Lights3 November 2020To recognise the ever improving gender balance within infrastructure, we asked a panel of some of the inspirational women directing our industry for their views
- Inclusion through Infrastructure3 November 2020Social infrastructure can be a powerful tool for change. Sakshi Sharma and Jonathan Davies explain why PPPs can act as a turbo-charger
- Analysis: A Scottish Revolution2 November 2020The country’s latest Infrastructure Investment Plan has huge ambitions for the environment, but where will private finance fit in?
- Analysis: Here to Stay2 November 2020Development banks are being creative in helping governments deliver infrastructure through the pandemic
- Interview: On the right path13 October 2020Sara Humber is the programme director for the Welsh government’s MIM 21st Century Schools and Colleges initiative, deployed there by Local Partnerships. She discusses the scheme’s progress with Paul Jarvis