- Blackstone eyes European infra24 February 2020US investment giant Blackstone is to establish a dedicated European infrastructure team; BlackRock eyes PPP market
- Slovenia airport PPP restarts24 February 2020The Slovenian Ministry of Infrastructure has issued a request for expressions of interest for the operation of country’s second largest airport.
- North Macedonia launches hydropower bundle24 February 2020The Macedonian government has issued a request for qualifications for two hydropower plants to be delivered under a PPP contract
- Advisor selected for Dublin rail project24 February 2020Transport Infrastructure Ireland (TII) has appointed an Operations Advisor for the MetroLink rail project
- Japanese titans to establish EV specialist24 February 2020Japan’s Chubu Electric Power and Marubeni Corporation have formed a joint venture to provide electric vehicles (EV) and related infrastructure; Chubu Electric wins OFTO contract.
- Govt partner releases contracts for heating scheme plans21 February 2020Triple Point Heat Networks has released a series of template heat contracts to guide the introduction of district heating schemes across the country.
- Consultants sought for Polish road projects21 February 2020Government arm issues contract notice for financial advisors on motorway project and potential national roads PPP pipeline.
- EDF strengthens EV push with acquisition20 February 2020A newly-formed joint venture between EDF Group and Legal & General has acquired the majority stake of electric vehicle (EV) charging leader Pod Point.
- English housing partnership deal launched20 February 2020A private partner is sought for a GBP682m affordable housing development in London.
- Toowoomba road PPP refinanced20 February 2020The Nexus consortium has completed a AUD400m refinancing of the Toowoomba Bypass; Baker McKenzie announces Melbourne PPP hire
- Abu Dhabi launches PPP pipeline20 February 2020The Abu Dhabi Government is gearing up to tender PPP projects in 2020.
- Miami Rapid Mass Transit Solution14 February 2020
- George Mason University Institute for Digital InnovAtion (IDIA)7 February 2020
- A12/A15 Ressen - Oudbroeken (ViA15)29 January 2020
- News analysis: govt energy policy vital for local net-zero carbon schemes11 November 2019Strong central government energy policy is critical to secure vital local net-zero carbon schemes.
- Evolution or revolution?19 December 2019Can PPPs become more flexible beasts and how can we instil a culture of change? These were some of the ‘Big Questions’ we asked at a recent roundtable with DLA Piper and Affinitext
- AIAI’s forward trajectory18 December 2019Partnerships Bulletin’s Solape Alatise interviews the Association for the Improvement of American Infrastructure’s executive director Lisa Buglione and senior policy advisor Marshall Macomber
- Joining the dots22 November 2019Asif Ghafoor tells David Keniry how Amey plans to join up technology, people and policy as big changes come to the infrastructure and mobility markets.
- Canada Infrastructure Bank gears up for 202010 January 2020P3 Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma interviews the bank’s CEO Pierre Lavallée
- Changes All Around24 January 2020Imagile Professional Services has recently promoted Luke Body to managing director. Amanda Nicholls talks to him about his plans for the firm