- Dubai sets up PPP unit20 September 2019Dubai's Department of Finance (DOF) has established a unit focusing on PPPs.
- Imagile launches handback division19 September 2019Asset management consultancy Imagile Professional Services has established a division to manage the transition of infrastructure assets back to procuring authorities.
- MPs seek clarity on Uganda expressway PPP20 September 2019Ugandan MPs have criticised the adoption of the PPP model to deliver the USD1.5bn Kampala-Jinja Expressway, urging the government to provide answers on the source of funding and the start of construction works.
- Belgian assisted living PPP launched20 September 2019A public care provider in Belgium has issued a contract notice for an assisted living PPP.
- Consultant sought for Irish depot plan19 September 2019A transport authority in Ireland is considering options to relocate its depot in the Dublin area.
- Equitix appoints Irish PPP expert19 September 2019Equitix Management Services (EMS) has appointed an associate director from Bam PPP.
- Kier posts GBP245m loss19 September 2019UK contractor Kier has “experienced a difficult year” as revenues and pre-tax profits have been in decline in the last 12 months; search for new chairman begins
- Thames Tideway, Tramlink Nottingham transactions close19 September 2019A private placement financing for Thames Tideway Tunnel and the sale of interest in the Tramlink Nottingham PFI have closed.
- Bevan Brittan adds PPP partner19 September 2019Bevan Brittan has appointed a PPP partner to its property team in London.
- IFM Investors to seek new CEO19 September 2019IFM Investors will launch a global search for a new chief executive officer (CEO) as incumbent CEO Brett Himbury heads for retirement.
- Scotland launches hospitals probe18 September 2019The Scottish government has launched a public inquiry to examine issues at the Royal Hospital for Children and Young People in Edinburgh and the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in Glasgow.
- Ready for Action26 June 2019Poland’s PPP market is ripe for investment. It has been said before, but Marina Formoso explores why this time could be the right time
- Mixed Reviews26 June 2019We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?