- Strong interest in Welsh schools programme19 July 2019A total of 120 people have attended a bidders’ day for the Welsh government’s education partnership under the WEP Strategic Partnering Delivery Model.
- Infrastructure Finance Review panel revealed18 July 2019The UK government has appointed a panel of advisors to support the Infrastructure Finance Review.
- Blackstone infra fund raises USD14bn19 July 2019Blackstone has raised USD14bn for its infrastructure fund.
- FC for Senegal Scaling Solar projects19 July 2019A French-led consortium has secured a financing package for two projects under the Scaling Solar initiative in Senegal.
- Market sounding for English broadband partnership18 July 2019A combined authority in the North of England is considering a partnership model to develop a broadband network.
- Bulgaria awards Sofia Airport concession17 July 2019Bulgaria’s Ministry of Transport has selected a consortium led by Meridiam and Munich Airport to take over operations of Sofia Airport under a 35-year concession contract.
- DLA bolsters Sydney projects team17 July 2019DLA Piper has appointed two PPP experts as partners in Sydney.
- London legal framework tendered17 July 2019A tender has been issued to provide legal advisory services to authorities throughout London.
- Galliford Try completes review17 July 2019The UK contractor has said that the strategic review of its construction business is now complete.
- Salini board backs Astaldi takeover17 July 2019Italian contractor Salini Impregilo has given the go-ahead for a merger with rival Astaldi.
- NDFA, NewERA director appointed16 July 2019Ireland's National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA) has appointed a new director to the National Development Finance Agency (NDFA) and NewERA.
- Ready for Action26 June 2019Poland’s PPP market is ripe for investment. It has been said before, but Marina Formoso explores why this time could be the right time
- Mixed Reviews26 June 2019We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?