- Industry backs NSW infra boost1 June 2020Infrastructure Partnerships Australia (IPA) has called for private capital to be considered following federal and state funding announcements; think tank publishes ‘brilliant research’
- UK govt publishes benchmarking tool2 June 2020The Infrastructure and Projects Authority (IPA) has published a benchmarking capability tool; agency seeks project delivery advisors.
- UPP appoints construction director2 June 2020University accommodation developer University Partnerships Programme (UPP) has appointed a new construction director
- GI Hub publishes ‘megatrends’ report2 June 2020The Global Infrastructure Hub (GI Hub) has launched a report that identifies the top 25 megatrends affecting infrastructure globally.
- KPMG ramps up ESG push2 June 2020The financial services giant has appointed Richard Threlfall, is to lead to lead its global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and Sustainability business
- Kampala preps waste RFQ2 June 2020Ugandan authorities are proceeding with the Kampala waste management public-private partnership (PPP) project following strong interest.
- Qatar passes PPP law1 June 2020The opening up of the Gulf-state continues as new PPP law passes
- Amber expands EU offering1 June 2020Manager Amber Infrastructure Group is to open an office in Austria to source opportunities in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
- Operis announces senior hire1 June 2020UK firm Operis has appointed a new head of its financial advisory division.
- NY transit chief joins TfL29 May 2020The former chief executive of the New York City Transit Authority has joined the Board of Transport for London (TfL).
- IFC looks to increase private sector engagement in Asia29 May 2020The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is looking for technical and general consultants to assist with its global Covid-19 response programme.
- The World Bank’s Rapid Response20 May 2020The World Bank’s Jemima Sy explains to Partnerships Bulletin’s Jonathan Davies how the new ‘Covid-19 PPP Rapid Response Umbrella Program’ is leading the charge in helping developing countries move forward from the pandemic.
- Covid-19 – the new Carillion for operational PPPs15 April 2020An unprecedented global health crisis has led to equally unprecedented demands on PPP project contracts and the relationships that underpin them
- Balancing act2 April 2020Has the UK government found the formula to harness the private sector to meet NetZero targets, asks Partnerships Bulletin’s Jonathan Davies
- Megaprojects for megaproblems1 April 2020Partnerships Bulletin’s Jonathan Davies looks at whether public-private partnerships can help deliver the megaprojects needed to combat climate change
- Sustaining investment1 April 2020Global challenges and geopolitics will guide how investment is delivered in Europe but what does the European Union’s plan for sustainable infrastructure mean for the public and private sectors? Asks editor David Keniry.
- Amber founder ‘heartened’ by Covid-19 response27 March 2020Co-founder of Amber Infrastructure and director of International Public Partnerships (INPP) Giles Frost tells Partnerships Bulletin project partners have put “aside contracts” to face the Covid-19 challenge