- UK infra debate arrives at key juncture22 May 2019As discussions on the role of private finance in infrastructure intensify across the UK, the fate of a project in North Wales looks set to shape the debate.
- Senegal planning CCGT plant23 May 2019A request for expressions of interest has been issued for consultants to study financing options for a power plant in Senegal.
- EoI for Greek marina PPP23 May 2019A region in southern Greece has issued a request for expressions of interest for a marina PPP.
- Industry forum for German motorway PPP23 May 2019Germany’s federal transport agency Deges is to hold an information session for a new motorway PPP.
- English council launches major development JV23 May 2019A council in the south-east of England has issued a contract notice for the development of multiple sites.
- Advisors sought for Nigerian port PPP22 May 2019The Nigerian federal government has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to prepare a full business case for a port PPP.
- InfraRed in ‘constructive discussions’ with UK policymakers22 May 2019InfraRed Capital Partners has revealed it is engaged in constructive discussions with UK policymakers on the private sector's involvement in infrastructure delivery.
- TfL: ‘We need to look at private finance’21 May 2019Transport for London (TfL) executives have told a London Assembly committee private finance needs to be considered for major projects; scrapping Silvertown Tunnel discussed
- Galliford Try to axe 350 jobs21 May 2019British contractor Galliford Try is to cut up to 350 jobs at its construction division as part of a recently announced ‘strategic review’ to re-evaluate key markets and sectors.
- Rubicon opens Asian office21 May 2019Rubicon Capital Advisors has formed a global Investor Coverage Group which includes the opening of a new office in Seoul.
- New Clear Option15 March 2019EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- Heating Up15 March 2019France has a growing number of heat network PPP schemes in procurement. Marina Formoso explains why
- Moving On15 March 2019Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- Projects Bulletin15 March 2019PPP at the Crossroads
- Local Values8 February 2019The UK government has taken PF2 off the table, so what levers can bring private finance into infrastructure, asks Paul Jarvis
- Time for a Sensible Conversation8 February 2019At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports