- Sunderland signs 5G deal22 October 2021The City of Sunderland has agreed a deal that will progress its smart city ambitions by boosting the region’s 5G infrastructure.
- CAM decision next week22 October 2021A decision on the future of the Cambridgeshire Autonomous Metro (CAM) project will be made at a board meeting next week.
- Mace unveils new chair as Pycroft to step down22 October 2021Mace Group chair Stephen Pycroft has announced plans to step down at the end of the year.
- Green bonds ‘can be game-changers’22 October 2021Key multilaterals have joined together to help chart a path for how green bonds can “help structure a green and just transition”.
- UK raises £6bn through second green gilt21 October 2021The UK government has raised a further £6bn through the issuance of a second green gilt, with the proceeds to help drive the country’s infrastructure programme.
- Muse regen partnerships progress21 October 2021Urban regeneration specialist Muse Developments has seen two of its schemes make progress this week.
- Sheffield uni partnership plans get go-ahead21 October 2021Plans to deliver Sheffield Hallam University’s city campus through an innovative joint venture arrangement have been approved.
- Bahrain to launch metro PPP next month21 October 2021The Kingdom of Bahrain is preparing to release a request for qualifications (RFQ) for the first phase of its $2bn metro PPP network.
- Retrofit ‘needs local approach’21 October 2021A one-size-fits-all approach to delivering retrofit schemes across the UK will fail because of the different needs in different locations, thinktank Localis has warned.
- UK urged to use social impact bonds21 October 2021The UK government should use social impact bonds (SIBs) to boost investment and help the economy grow out of the pandemic, a new report has claimed.
- Saudi water PPP reaches FC20 October 2021Saudi Water Partnerships Company (SWPC) and an Engie-led consortium have reached financial close on the Jubail-3B water plant concession.
- Downtown Northbank Riverfront Regeneration, JacksonvilleAdvertised/In Procurement
- Piura & Chimbote, Peru Hospital BundleRequest for Qualifications
- Marine Corps Base Camp PendletonExpressions of Interest/Request for Information
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021
- Going Global19 July 2021Luke Houghton has taken on the global infrastructure & capital projects lead at Deloitte. He tells Paul Jarvis about his plans for future growth of the business
- NEDs: An answer to handback hassle?2 July 2021As more PFI projects head towards handback, project companies will need experts to tackle emerging tensions. Could non-executive directors (NEDs) be the answer?
- Analysis: What does a new UK infrastructure bank mean?21 June 2021The new bank has opened its doors after a relatively short set-up period. Can it do what Chancellor Rishi Sunak and others hope, or is it just another empty initiative?
- Mission Critical18 June 2021Infrastructure banks are in vogue. But can they solve the challenges facing countries as they look to deal with the green revolution? Paul Jarvis takes a look at why a clear and simple focus is important
- Bringing the Vision into Focus18 June 2021Saudi Arabia has the most ambitious programme of PPPs in the world. Deputy Editor Jonathan Davies asks the industry whether the oasis in the desert is a mirage or a miracle
- Brand New18 June 2021In April, infrastructure and real estate manager HCP rebranded as Vercity. Chief executive Stuart Yeatman talks to Paul Jarvis about the next phase for the company