Palm Beach State College is evaluating responses from the following teams to deliver a new student services building at its Lake Worth campus:
- Zimmer Development Company, The Morganti Group, Zyscovych Architects;
- Hedrick Brothers Construction/Provident Resources Group, Leo A. Daly;
- The Weitz Company/T. Brown Consulting Group, PGAL;
- E2L Real Estate Solutions/Provident Resources Group;
- Summit Smith Development, CD Smith Construction, Workshop Architects;
- Skanska USA Building;
- Kaufman Lynn Construction/Municipal Acquisitions;
- OHL, Nelson
The college issued a request for information in early September as it considered entering into an agreement with a private partner to design, build, finance, operate and maintain the project, with a preliminary estimated budget of $41m.
The project could also include a student dining and preparation kitchen, a student bookstore, a parking deck, a conference center as well as a pre-function area for the Duncan Theater.