The following teams have been selected for the second phase of the plans should it be issued under a P3 framework:
- Private Equity Investors: Transurban (70%) / Skanska (30%)
- Lead Contractor: Skanska / Archer Western
I-66 Express Mobility Partners:
- Private Equity Investors: Cintra (50%) / Meridiam (50%)
- Lead Contractor: Ferrovial Agroman / Allan Myers
Transformative Solutions Partners:
- Private Equity Investors: InfraRed (42.5%) / Isolux (42.5%) / Fluor (15%)
- Lead Contractor: Fluor / Granite / Lane
The Virginia Department of Transportation has shortlisted all three teams that submitted interest in the project under these terms earlier this month.
Five consortia, including firms such as Dragados, Skanska, Ferrovial Aggroman, Flour and Shirley, have also been shortlisted after submitting proposals for the design, build, operate and maintain delivery method in October.
The firms have now been invited to provide more information for the second part of the RFQ process. Under the terms of the tender, the second part of the two-part deal solicits conceptual financial proposals for each delivery method, incorporating alternative technical concepts in the proposals.
For a full list of the shortlisted plans and the respective delivery method proposals, click here.