Bids were received from:
- Acciona, Dialog Design, Amec Fosterwheeler, Tetratech
- Ch2m Hill, Kenadian Contracting, EllisDon
- Aecon, Suez, Stantec, Graham
- Dragados (ACS), Drace Infraestructuras (ACS), Jacob Bros, Black & McDonald
- PCL, North American Construction
The Greater Vancouver Sewerage and Drainage District (GVS&DD), part of Metro Vancouver, issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) in September to design, construct and partially finance new infrastructure for the wastewater treatment plant and to manage its operation for up to one year.
Requests for qualifications were submitted December 17 with three respondents to be shortlisted on February 29, 2016. Financial close is expected in April 2017.
For more information on the $700m project click here.