The four teams are:
I-10 Mobility Group
- Equity Members: Cintra and Meridiam
- Lead Engineering Firm: Parsons
- Lead Contractor: Ferrovial Agroman and Parsons
- Lead O&M: Cintra and Meridiam
Gulf Coast Connectors
- Equity Members: ACS; Macquarie; Hochtief; and John Laing
- Lead Engineering Firm: T.Y. LIN International
- Lead Contractor: Dragados; Lane Construction; Flatiron.
- Lead O&M: Gulf Coast Connectors
Mobile Bay Link
- Equity Members: Acciona, Aberdeen Global Infrastructure GP II, DIF Infra 5 US, Societa Italiana per Condotte d’Acqua.
- Lead Engineering Firm: COWI and Michael Baker International.
- Lead Contractor: Acciona; Societa Italiana per Condotte d’Acqua.
- Lead O&M: Acciona Concesiones S.L., Aberdeen Global Infrastructure GP II, DIF Infra 5 US, and Societa Italiana per Condotte d’Acqua.
Mobile River Bridge Group:
- Equity Members: InfraRed Capital Partners, Shikun & Binui, Astaldi, and Southland Holdings
- Lead Engineering Firm: Figg Bridge Engineers.
- Lead Contractor: AJS Contractors: A Joint Venture of Astaldi, Johnson Bros and Shikun & Binui
- Lead O&M: InfraRed Capital Partners (InfraRed Infrastructure V), Astaldi, Southland Holdings.
A shortlist is expected in January.
ALDOT will use the design-build-finance-operate-maintain model for the 12-mile project that will increase capacity along the Interstate 10 corridor in South Alabama.
ALDOT issued the RFQ for the project on September 22 and the deadline for responses was November 17. It will be ALDOT’s first P3.
A letter of interest has been submitted to the US Department of Transportation under the TIFIA program.