The five teams are;
- AECOM (Aecom, Aecom Hunt)
- Chicago Public Safety Partners, (Hunt Development, CORE Construction, Ardmore Roderick, DLR Group)
- Clayco-UJAMAA JV (Clayco, UJAMAA Construction)
- Edgemoor (Edgemoor Infrastructure & Real Estate, Clark Construction, Milhouse Engineering & Construction)
- Partners for a Safe Chicago (Shikun & Binui Concessions, Star America, Isiah Int'l-Illinois, Lendlease, Stantec)
The Chicago Infrastructure Trust released the request for qualifications in October and received six statement of qualifications.
Under the plans, Chicago intends to contract a developer to design, build, and finance the campus to consolidate and replace various Chicago Police Department and Chicago Fire Department training facilities.
P3 Bulletin is delighted to announce P3 Hub Midwest will return to Chicago in April 2018.