Transport Infrastructure Ireland (TII) is seeking to engage corporate legal services by way of a framework agreement to provide all corporate legal services required by TII, which may include:
- Advice on all legal aspects of PPP projects;
- PPP support services;
- Procurement advisory services;
- Contract administration advisory services primarily relating to construction contracts;
- Litigation services;
- General advisory services including planning law, environmental law, employment law, commercial law, data protection, health and safety and intellectual property law;
- Legal advice on all aspects of future Luas lines or line extensions to be constructed by TII.
Queries are due 27 November 2019, with PQQs due by 9 December, and a winner expected in March/April 2020.
The framework term is three-years.
As previously reported, TII has already procured separate legal services specifically for the MetroLink project and it is not envisaged that the successful tenderer will be required to provide services related to this project.
TII has launched a market consultation for Dublin’s MetroLink project.
Partnerships Bulletin is delighted to confirm Transport Infrastructure Ireland will be participating in the Partnerships Hub Ireland conference on 19 November 2019 in Dublin. For more information, click here.