- national networks for communications, power grids, oil and gas;
- health and elderly care services;
- grain storage and water resources;
- clean energy, environmental protection;
- supportive infrastructure for oil, gas and other mineral resources
The National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) said the plan will now be implemented as soon as possible.
“The NDRC will take effective measures in tackling monopolistic behaviour and further create diversified investment methods to offer more opportunities to businesses in China,” said Li Pumin, secretary-general of the NDRC.