The agreement will define, promote and consolidate cooperation between both countries, in the management of the transport system and the development of its infrastructure.
De la Serna has also presented the Spanish Plan for the Internationalization of Transport and Infrastructure 2018-20, which seeks to generate more and better business opportunities for Spanish companies abroad.
Meanwhile, Granda has introduced Ecuador’s infrastructure P3 pipeline to the Spanish private sector, including design, build, operate and maintain models for the following projects:
- Guayaquil Southern bridge valued $1.1bn,
- Naranjal – Río 7 road worth $367m
- Santo Domingo – Quevedo road worth $458m
- Quevedo – Jujan road worth $456m
- Cumbe – Biblían and El Descanso Paute roads worth $42m
- Guayaquil Port dredging worth $85m
- Logistic platform Santo Domingo de los Tsáchilas worth $153m