Your search returned 74 results.
The siren call of ‘bring-backery’There is a pernicious and increasing trend towards a belief that things were ‘better in the past’. This must be combatted if real progress can be achieved
- Phil’s fillip23 November 2017The Autumn Budget did offer some signs of potential, but delivery remains a big question
- Action not words20 November 2017UK ministers need to recognise that simply stating the problem and the needs is not the same as developing effective policies to deliver new homes
- Joining the dots31 October 2017A recent Commons evidence session into the health service highlights the need for long-term maintenance budgets – but no-one seems to have made the link
- Standing above the parapet28 September 2017There is a positive case to be made for private finance, despite what the Labour hierarchy might think. Whether anyone will make it today is far from certain
- Winds of Change25 September 2017Two elections on different sides of the world showed a striking resemblance in the way people voted
- Time to be bold31 July 2017PF2 projects are slowly bubbling to the surface, but will the market take the bait?
- Not getting Cross(rail)22 June 2017The disappearance of Crossrail 2 from the government’s list of priorities is curious
- Buckle up12 June 2017Some have described Prime Minister Theresa May’s election campaign as a car crash, but the result means the bumpy ride has only just begun
- Here we go again18 April 2017UK Prime Minister Theresa May’s decision to call a General Election creates further uncertainty and delay – just as the country’s infrastructure market thought it might be getting somewhere
- Political intrigue17 March 2017In the weeks after the Brexit vote, barely a day went by in UK politics without some new major earthquake. In the days following Chancellor Philip Hammond’s first Budget, the ground is again feeling rather shaky
- Power Play24 February 2017The UK government's political strength could have come at just the right time for the PPP market
- Getting on with things25 January 2017Six months after Australia's election, it's good to see that the focus remains on infrastructure
- New Year, New Hope3 January 20172017 has some interesting opportunities on the horizon for the PPP market, but they won’t be found in traditional settings
- A busy body2 December 2016The National Infrastructure Commission has plenty to do in 2017. What did we learn from a conversation with its chair, Lord Adonis?
- Case for the Defence8 November 2016Could it yet be possible that PF2 will be used by a previously unimpressed defence ministry?
- May Day12 July 2016Can the incoming prime minister offer some comfort to the infrastructure market?