Keeping positiveThe troubles afflicting Edinburgh’s PPP schools should not detract from what the best examples of the model can offer
- ESA Trouble31 March 2016Could ESA10 really save PF2 – or even bring back PFI?
- Euro trash29 February 2016A UK vote to leave the EU would have consequences across the continent, but so far the arguments remain rooted in personal ambition
- Hospital pass8 February 2016The drive to make savings in the NHS will offer plenty of challenges, and some opportunities
- A prosperous New Year?10 December 2015There are some real signs that 2016 could be a vintage year for the partnerships industry, after years of fallow
- Full Steam Ahead30 October 2015Australia may have ousted its ‘infrastructure prime minister’, but the country is showing little signs of let-up as a slew of projects progress
- The new politics16 September 2015It might be easy to dismiss Labour’s new leader as an irrelevance who will never win office, but his presence on the political stage will have important impacts
- Corbynmania: The final nail in PFI's coffin?26 August 2015As the Labour leadership frontrunner’s bandwagon continues to roll, his popularity offers another chance to attack privately financed infrastructure
- On the hunt14 July 2015Why fox hunting suddenly has everything to do with infrastructure
- Danish intrigue1 July 2015Viewers of the increasingly popular Danish dramas such as Borgen, The Killing and The Bridge will be well used to plot twists and political surprises that influence daily life in the kingdom.
- Osborne's roof11 June 2015The chancellor’s pledge to effectively only fix the roof when the sun is shining could offer an opportunity for private finance – but it could also prove a deadly trap
- Rocky road ahead8 May 2015The UK General Election may not have produced the stability investors would have hoped for – even with a Conservative majority
- Softly spoken16 April 2015For all the high-viz jackets and hard hats, the parties’ manifestos are short on any new infrastructure plans
- Busy times13 March 2015Three deals reaching financial close in two days would have been remarkable in the boom times. But what does it say about today’s market?
- Lyon Centre Ouest heating network16 October 2019
- Royal Holloway and Bedford New College student housing 16 October 2019
- SR 400 Express Lanes Project15 October 2019