Clarity at last?Lord Adonis’s willingness to use private finance offers the potential of a coherent infrastructure financing policy after the election
- Silly season begins6 January 2015Recent claims and counterclaims over the Green Investment Bank look likely to be the first salvo in a long election battle, in which infrastructure is set to be in the firing line
- What Would Ed Do?15 December 2014A recent comment on a young people’s forum has raised further questions over how a Labour government might use private finance in infrastructure projects
- A maturing plan4 December 2014This year’s Autumn Statement has been met with the usual industry scepticism, but may yet offer some positives. But has PF2 become the coalition’s in-joke?
- Banking bonanza14 November 2014Multilateral infrastructure banks appear to be the new big thing
- Aggregate score draw11 November 2014The aggregator model has reached commercial close, but is it too late for PF2?
- Stuck in the past29 October 2014Eighty-five years to the day since the event that triggered the Wall Street Crash and the Great Depression, the global economy is far from secure
- Lacking inspiration29 September 2014Party conference season has yet to shine any light on what a new government might do in infrastructure come next May
- Water relief24 September 2014The recent New Zealand election result spells good news for the PPP industry, with the water sector potentially the next to benefit
- Indian summer11 September 2014It’s been a long, dark winter for many in the UK PPP market, but as we head into autumn there are signs of progress at last
- No education27 August 2014A new report into what schools are doing with their capital budgets shows how little has been learned from the PFI experiment
- Less talk, more action22 August 2014Turkey’s presidential elections offer the foundations for the country to get some deals done
- Scotland's Big Question15 July 2014Why a ‘no’ to independence in September could have untold consequences for the country’s infrastructure pipeline
- Feeling the heat1 July 2014The Philippines continues to tender ever-bigger PPP projects, but is it in danger of overheating the market?
- Lyon Centre Ouest heating network16 October 2019
- Royal Holloway and Bedford New College student housing 16 October 2019
- SR 400 Express Lanes Project15 October 2019