- Target Practice12 May 2022Is the UK government’s approach to housebuilding inadvertently leading to the proliferation of joint ventures?
- Nothing to see here23 March 2022The UK’s Spring Statement offered little to get the infrastructure market excited, says Paul Jarvis. So where does that leave its bold energy transition plans?
- Making the move to green21 February 2022Companies around the world are now positioning themselves to take advantage of the so-called Green Industrial Revolution
- Time to Talk About Risk29 November 2021Professor Malcolm Morley OBE, Anglia Ruskin University Centre for Partnership Working
- Is the UK ready to lead the green revolution?22 October 2021The upcoming Budget and Spending Review can give an indication of how the UK government intends to deliver the ‘Green Industrial Revolution’ - and how partnerships can play their part
- The same old magic money tree29 September 2021Labour has unveiled plans to spend £28bn a year making the UK a green economy. But where will the cash come from?
- Stepping Up27 August 2021Professor Malcolm Morley OBE, Anglia Ruskin University Centre for Partnership Working
- Smart thinking27 August 2021Dr Jennifer Schooling OBE, chair of the Research Strategy Advisory Group for the Centre for Digital Built Britain and director of the Centre for Smart Infrastructure and Construction (CSIC), University of Cambridge
- Smart Infrastructure: A Public Sector Perspective27 August 2021Paul Dodds heads the Scottish Futures Trust’s infrastructure technology division. He explains what the agency is doing to stay smart
- A Key to Successful PPPs18 June 2021Professor Malcolm Morley OBE, Anglia Ruskin University Centre for Partnership Working
- Redressing the wound28 May 2021England’s Royal College of Surgeons has called for the creation of ‘surgical hubs’ to tackle the backlog caused by Covid-19. The PPP sector is ready to help, if it is allowed
- Over CAMbitious?14 May 2021Uncertainty surrounds the multi-billion-pound Cambridge Autonomous Metro (CAM) project. Is it an example of a scheme being too ambitious, and too entwined with its political master?
- Nador-Driouech Desalination PlantConsultants required
- Garcia-Monterrey International Airport Railway CorridorIn Planning/Proposal Announced
- Athens Court of First InstanceIn Planning/Proposal Announced
- UK Partnerships Hub13 - 14 June 2022