Your search returned 430 results.
- Blog: Gas and air2 August 2022Soaring profits for fossil fuel providers demonstrate the importance of public intervention if green ambitions are to be reached, says Paul Jarvis
- Blog: Up for grabs15 July 2022The UK’s infrastructure trajectory had looked secure for another few years at least, but the change of leader could put everything back up in the air, writes Paul Jarvis
- Blog: Time for a change of perspective?15 June 2022Referring to PFI ‘expiry’ could be one of the industry’s biggest stumbling blocks in its efforts to ramp up capacity, writes Paul Jarvis
- SFT guide for Net Zero PPPs7 June 2022Kerry Alexander, director of infrastructure finance and programmes, Scottish Futures Trust
- Target Practice12 May 2022Is the UK government’s approach to housebuilding inadvertently leading to the proliferation of joint ventures?
- Nothing to see here23 March 2022The UK’s Spring Statement offered little to get the infrastructure market excited, says Paul Jarvis. So where does that leave its bold energy transition plans?
- Making the move to green21 February 2022Companies around the world are now positioning themselves to take advantage of the so-called Green Industrial Revolution
- Time to Talk About Risk29 November 2021Professor Malcolm Morley OBE, Anglia Ruskin University Centre for Partnership Working
- Is the UK ready to lead the green revolution?22 October 2021The upcoming Budget and Spending Review can give an indication of how the UK government intends to deliver the ‘Green Industrial Revolution’ - and how partnerships can play their part
- The same old magic money tree29 September 2021Labour has unveiled plans to spend £28bn a year making the UK a green economy. But where will the cash come from?
- Stepping Up27 August 2021Professor Malcolm Morley OBE, Anglia Ruskin University Centre for Partnership Working
- Smart thinking27 August 2021Dr Jennifer Schooling OBE, chair of the Research Strategy Advisory Group for the Centre for Digital Built Britain and director of the Centre for Smart Infrastructure and Construction (CSIC), University of Cambridge
- Smart Infrastructure: A Public Sector Perspective27 August 2021Paul Dodds heads the Scottish Futures Trust’s infrastructure technology division. He explains what the agency is doing to stay smart
- A Key to Successful PPPs18 June 2021Professor Malcolm Morley OBE, Anglia Ruskin University Centre for Partnership Working
- Redressing the wound28 May 2021England’s Royal College of Surgeons has called for the creation of ‘surgical hubs’ to tackle the backlog caused by Covid-19. The PPP sector is ready to help, if it is allowed
- Over CAMbitious?14 May 2021Uncertainty surrounds the multi-billion-pound Cambridge Autonomous Metro (CAM) project. Is it an example of a scheme being too ambitious, and too entwined with its political master?
- Not Mutually exclusive26 April 2021The last project in the Welsh government’s Mutual Investment Model (MIM) pipeline has been tendered. But there is good reason to hope for more after May’s elections