Your search returned 383 results.
- Re-starting construction in Covid-19 environment29 May 2020Louis Gunnigan from Technological University Dublin on how different jurisdictions are opening up construction sites.
- Covid-19 NHS emergency5 May 2020Michael Boyd and Sharon Renouf, partners at Bevan Brittan discuss heading off PFI provider disruption to the NHS estate
- Influencing Investment3 April 2020Philip Duffield, partner at CMS, explores how ESG is changing how infrastructure investing works
- Health Check2 April 2020Managing associates in the Infrastructure, Projects and Energy team at Addleshaw Goddard, Natalie Barron and Stephanie Harris, reflect on supply chain disruptions within Covid-19 hit PFI hospitals
- Dare to be different2 April 2020ESG aspects of business are undergoing significant expansion and shifts in emphasis, says Operis chief executive officer Henrietta Royle
- Levelling up1 April 2020Looking through the ESG framework brings personal values into infrastructure investment, says Amar Qureshi, CEO of Agilia Infrastructure Partners
- Update: How do you fix the roof in a storm?13 March 2020The perfect storm emerging from the COVID-19 crisis is shaping up to be an epic challenge for the infrastructure delivery sector, says Partnerships Bulletin’s David Keniry
- The Green Book and Social Value5 March 2020By Graham Mather CBE, President, The Infrastructure Forum
- Ireland’s National Development Plan must be delivered12 February 2020Years of progress in delivering essential infrastructure projects cannot be derailed by Ireland’s political inertia. Further still the Irish electorate now expect these projects to be expedited. By David Keniry, Editor.
- Megxit Strategy29 January 2020Partnerships Bulletin’s Kirsty-Anne Jasper looks at how public-private funding is an infrastructure issue for the British Royal Family
- Urgent need to decarbonise the UK’s built environment29 January 2020Nick Maggs, business & development director at Amey discusses becoming NetZero
- Regulated Infrastructure Investment offers much promise for the future10 January 2020Graham Mather CBE, President, The Infrastructure Forum comments on their report, sent to the UK Government today, which advocates for the Regulated Infrastructure Investment (RII) model
- The theory of evolution19 December 2019How successfully you manage project evolution is perhaps the biggest test that your PPP will go through says Alison Fagan, partner at DLA Piper.
- It’s all in the preparation19 December 2019Graham Thomson, CEO of Affinitext, believes the secret to managing a smooth handback is preparation, preparation and more preparation
- The power for good in 21st century infrastructure22 October 2019Asif Ghafoor, Managing Director, Amey Investments.
- What can social infrastructure PPPs do for your community?2 October 2019Orion Fulton, associate principal at Arup’s advisory services business in the Americas.
- A Story About One of History’s First P3 Projects: Chastellet Castle and the Siege of Jacob’s Ford (1179 AD)19 September 2019Robert Alfert, Jr, partner at US law firm Nelson Mullins Broad and Cassel.