Your search returned 165 results.
- 12 February 2020Ireland’s National Development Plan must be deliveredYears of progress in delivering essential infrastructure projects cannot be derailed by Ireland’s political inertia. Further still the Irish electorate now expect these projects to be expedited. By David Keniry, Editor.
- Urgent need to decarbonise the UK’s built environment29 January 2020Nick Maggs, business & development director at Amey discusses becoming NetZero
- Regulated Infrastructure Investment offers much promise for the future10 January 2020Graham Mather CBE, President, The Infrastructure Forum comments on their report, sent to the UK Government today, which advocates for the Regulated Infrastructure Investment (RII) model
- The theory of evolution19 December 2019How successfully you manage project evolution is perhaps the biggest test that your PPP will go through says Alison Fagan, partner at DLA Piper.
- It’s all in the preparation19 December 2019Graham Thomson, CEO of Affinitext, believes the secret to managing a smooth handback is preparation, preparation and more preparation
- 5G Infrastructure – Planning for the revolution?6 September 2019Mark Richards (Partner) and Sheridan Treger (Senior Associate), Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner.
- Highways PFI: the end of the road for Amey and Birmingham City Council17 July 2019Louise Robling, Partner, Bevan Brittan
- Finance Watch15 March 2019Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- New Year, New Future Cities18 January 2019Kerrigan Procter, CEO, Legal & General Capital
- Poland’s Amended PPP Law Takes Effect21 September 2018Peter Swiecicki and Igor Hanas, Squire Patton Boggs
- Finance Watch17 September 2018Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- Finance Watch2 July 2018Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- Coming of Age1 July 2017Willem Stitselaar, head, Macquarie Capital Benelux
- The Right Direction1 March 2017Dainus Normantus, PPP analyst, project management department, Invest Lithuania
- A Polish-ed PPP Market?1 December 2016Michal Zieniewski, partner, White Case
- Healthy Innovation1 November 2016Richard Coe, project director, Kajima Partnerships, and David Acklam, commercial director, gbPartnerships
- Russia is Counting on PPPs1 October 2016Vladimir Kilinkarov, partner, head of PPP practice, Maxima Legal
- Miami Rapid Mass Transit Solution14 February 2020
- George Mason University Institute for Digital InnovAtion (IDIA)7 February 2020
- A12/A15 Ressen - Oudbroeken (ViA15)29 January 2020