Your search returned 193 results.
- Is the UK ready to lead the green revolution?22 October 2021The upcoming Budget and Spending Review can give an indication of how the UK government intends to deliver the ‘Green Industrial Revolution’ - and how partnerships can play their part
- The same old magic money tree29 September 2021Labour has unveiled plans to spend £28bn a year making the UK a green economy. But where will the cash come from?
- Stepping Up27 August 2021Professor Malcolm Morley OBE, Anglia Ruskin University Centre for Partnership Working
- Smart Infrastructure: A Public Sector Perspective27 August 2021Paul Dodds heads the Scottish Futures Trust’s infrastructure technology division. He explains what the agency is doing to stay smart
- Redressing the wound28 May 2021England’s Royal College of Surgeons has called for the creation of ‘surgical hubs’ to tackle the backlog caused by Covid-19. The PPP sector is ready to help, if it is allowed
- Over CAMbitious?14 May 2021Uncertainty surrounds the multi-billion-pound Cambridge Autonomous Metro (CAM) project. Is it an example of a scheme being too ambitious, and too entwined with its political master?
- Not Mutually exclusive26 April 2021The last project in the Welsh government’s Mutual Investment Model (MIM) pipeline has been tendered. But there is good reason to hope for more after May’s elections
- Transforming Public Procurement19 April 2021Anonymous: One public sector procurer shares their views on the UK government’s procurement proposals
- Budget offers infrastructure promise26 February 2021Anticipation grows as UK government searches for infra bank chair, writes Managing Editor Paul Jarvis
- What models for social infrastructure programmes?22 February 2021Operis’ Erwan Fournis looks overseas to assess how optimising the PPP model can offer attractive procurement alternatives for UK infrastructure
- New commercial revenue models key to unlocking the promise of infrastructure15 February 2021Sacira Coric, director at Turner & Townsend
- Hot stuff18 January 2021Heat and power networks are in vogue in the UK and that could be good news for PPP investors, says Paul Jarvis
- Rail’s Revolution18 December 2020Railway stations are becoming important community hubs, explain Anna Heaton, partner and co-head of the transport sector at Addleshaw Goddard, and Mike Gardner, technical director for urban transport & regeneration at Atkins
- Crossing the Line18 December 2020Harriet Gladwell-Phillips, Sir Robert McAlpine Capital Ventures, and Richard Coe, Kajima Partnerships
- Covid Contingency Planning18 December 2020Judith Hopper, partner, and Olivia Blessington, senior associate, Bevan Brittan
- Avoiding Disputes at Expiry18 December 2020Stephenson Harwood partners Jonathan Cripps, Charlotte Heywood and the team consider some of the pitfalls that partners can face as projects head towards handback
- 10 points? If only it were that simple19 November 2020Prime Minister Boris Johnson has unveiled his 10-point plan to make the UK carbon neutral by 2050. It won’t be as easy as it sounds, says Paul Jarvis
- Downtown Northbank Riverfront Regeneration, JacksonvilleAdvertised/In Procurement
- Piura & Chimbote, Peru Hospital BundleRequest for Qualifications
- Marine Corps Base Camp PendletonExpressions of Interest/Request for Information
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021