- So Much More To Do3 November 2020Three female lawyers at Addleshaw Goddard give their personal perspectives on what diversity, inclusion and allyship mean to them
- Start at the very beginning3 November 2020Achieving better procurement outcomes is all down to the planning, says Kathryn Gable, group head of sales, Commerce Decisions
- A global problem29 October 2020The image of PPP is tainted by projects that don’t go well. Celebrating those that do is vital, says Paul Jarvis
- Tick, tick, tick8 October 2020Anyone hoping that the Conservative conference would give a hint to the UK government’s plans to ‘build back better’ will have been disappointed by speeches from the chancellor and prime minister, says Paul Jarvis
- A €14bn PPP ripe for picking6 October 2020David Keniry considers why Ireland could be the Apple of investors’ eyes
- We need to talk25 September 2020Putting forward the credible case for private investment in public infrastructure needs to be properly articulated – and there are roles here for both the public and private sectors, says Paul Jarvis
- It’s all Greek to me – for now11 September 2020With leadership changes inbound, can Greece’s recent momentum attract an international audience, asks senior reporter Jonathan Davies
- Back in the groove3 September 2020The course of 2020 has been far from predictable, but the legacy of the global pandemic offers a huge opportunity for infrastructure. It’s why Paul Jarvis is excited to be back
- Guiding hand21 August 2020Graham Thomson, CEO of Affinitext, talks through some of the handback guidance helping the industry
- Expiry date17 August 2020After delivering the expiry of the first large-scale PFI for DWP, Curshaw’s Max Curzon-Hope talks through the key considerations for managing this transition.
- Continuity of service14 August 2020As projects reach handback, now is the time to think strategically and to work together. By Victoria Miller, partner at Pinsent Masons
- PPPs arrive at another junction6 August 2020The latest edition of Partnerships Bulletin magazine looks at the future of PPP in a net zero post-Covid world.
- Downtown Northbank Riverfront Regeneration, JacksonvilleAdvertised/In Procurement
- Piura & Chimbote, Peru Hospital BundleRequest for Qualifications
- Marine Corps Base Camp PendletonExpressions of Interest/Request for Information
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021