- Collaboration in the classroom7 July 2020How to advance PPPs through collaborative education, by Lee U’Ren, director at the Institute for Public Private Partnerships (IP3)
- Studying the future6 July 2020The outlook for developing student accommodation remains positive in the face of challenges posed by the effects of the global pandemic, says Chris Aldred, director, Operis
- Recovery and renewal24 June 2020Newly joined director of Consultancy Services at HCP Eddie Davies, talks about the ‘new normal’ in working practices.
- Re-starting construction in Covid-19 environment29 May 2020Louis Gunnigan from Technological University Dublin on how different jurisdictions are opening up construction sites.
- Covid-19 NHS emergency5 May 2020Michael Boyd and Sharon Renouf, partners at Bevan Brittan discuss heading off PFI provider disruption to the NHS estate
- Influencing Investment3 April 2020Philip Duffield, partner at CMS, explores how ESG is changing how infrastructure investing works
- Health Check2 April 2020Managing associates in the Infrastructure, Projects and Energy team at Addleshaw Goddard, Natalie Barron and Stephanie Harris, reflect on supply chain disruptions within Covid-19 hit PFI hospitals
- Dare to be different2 April 2020ESG aspects of business are undergoing significant expansion and shifts in emphasis, says Operis chief executive officer Henrietta Royle
- Levelling up1 April 2020Looking through the ESG framework brings personal values into infrastructure investment, says Amar Qureshi, CEO of Agilia Infrastructure Partners
- Update: How do you fix the roof in a storm?13 March 2020The perfect storm emerging from the COVID-19 crisis is shaping up to be an epic challenge for the infrastructure delivery sector, says Partnerships Bulletin’s David Keniry
- The Green Book and Social Value5 March 2020By Graham Mather CBE, President, The Infrastructure Forum
- Ireland’s National Development Plan must be delivered12 February 2020Years of progress in delivering essential infrastructure projects cannot be derailed by Ireland’s political inertia. Further still the Irish electorate now expect these projects to be expedited. By David Keniry, Editor.
- Downtown Northbank Riverfront Regeneration, JacksonvilleAdvertised/In Procurement
- Piura & Chimbote, Peru Hospital BundleRequest for Qualifications
- Marine Corps Base Camp PendletonExpressions of Interest/Request for Information
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021