- Analysis: The private finance mystery17 September 2021The UK government continues to insist it wants private finance in public projects, but remain unclear on the mechanisms it wants to use
- The Great Enabler27 August 2021Broadband is fast becoming critical as more and more infrastructure relies on high-speed internet connections. PPPs can ensure rural areas aren’t left out of the revolution
- Analysis: Edge of Centre27 August 2021Data centres have historically been a private sector enterprise. But as technology becomes a core part of infrastructure, it may be time for the public sector to join in
- The Exit Interview27 August 2021Dr Sue O’Connell, chief executive of Community Health Partnerships, tells Paul Jarvis how the agency in charge of the NHS LIFT programme has stayed the course as she retires after 17 years
- Analysis: Better The Devil You Know?27 August 2021Despite the deadline fast approaching, there is still a lot of work to do in PFI contracts on the transition from Libor to Sonia
- Majoring on the Benefits27 August 2021Lawrence Slade is chief executive of the Global Infrastructure Investor Association. He tells Paul Jarvis why it is such a vital time for the organisation
- Standing Out from the Crowd27 August 2021Crowdfunding to raise cash for infrastructure is still a novelty, but some think it could unlock a whole new opportunity for projects of the future
- Cloud Computing27 August 2021A project to deliver a new supercomputer to the UK Met Office has the potential to revolutionise the PPP market. Paul Jarvis reports
- Getting Smarter27 August 2021New technology offers the chance to put PPPs at the forefront of future infrastructure developments by encouraging a whole life view of assets. Paul Jarvis investigates
- Going Global19 July 2021Luke Houghton has taken on the global infrastructure & capital projects lead at Deloitte. He tells Paul Jarvis about his plans for future growth of the business
- NEDs: An answer to handback hassle?2 July 2021As more PFI projects head towards handback, project companies will need experts to tackle emerging tensions. Could non-executive directors (NEDs) be the answer?
- Analysis: What does a new UK infrastructure bank mean?21 June 2021The new bank has opened its doors after a relatively short set-up period. Can it do what Chancellor Rishi Sunak and others hope, or is it just another empty initiative?
- Postblockareal NordConsultants required
- Quebec City TramwayRequest for Qualifications
- Gainesville Campus Energy System - University of Florida Request for Qualifications
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021