Your search returned 936 results.
- 24 January 2020Changes All AroundImagile Professional Services has recently promoted Luke Body to managing director. Amanda Nicholls talks to him about his plans for the firm
- JLL makes technology central13 January 2020P3 Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma interviews JLL’s latest appointee Liz Van Dyke
- Canada Infrastructure Bank gears up for 202010 January 2020P3 Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma interviews the bank’s CEO Pierre Lavallée
- Evolution or revolution?19 December 2019Can PPPs become more flexible beasts and how can we instil a culture of change? These were some of the ‘Big Questions’ we asked at a recent roundtable with DLA Piper and Affinitext
- AIAI’s forward trajectory18 December 2019Partnerships Bulletin’s Solape Alatise interviews the Association for the Improvement of American Infrastructure’s executive director Lisa Buglione and senior policy advisor Marshall Macomber
- Joining the dots22 November 2019Asif Ghafoor tells David Keniry how Amey plans to join up technology, people and policy as big changes come to the infrastructure and mobility markets.
- News analysis: govt energy policy vital for local net-zero carbon schemes11 November 2019Strong central government energy policy is critical to secure vital local net-zero carbon schemes.
- Interview: John Picerne, Founder of Corvias25 October 2019Founder of Corvias John Picerne spoke to Partnerships Bulletin’s Sakshi Sharma on how the PPP market is shaping up and what challenges lie ahead.
- Interview: Phil Vester, CEO at Metrolinx2 October 2019Vester spoke to Partnerships Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma and outlines the large capital projects the agency is currently in the midst of and what is coming ahead.
- Ready for Action26 June 2019Poland’s PPP market is ripe for investment. It has been said before, but Marina Formoso explores why this time could be the right time
- Mixed Reviews26 June 2019We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?
- Projects Bulletin15 March 2019PPP at the Crossroads
- Making Future Cities Work15 March 2019Kerrigan Procter of L&G Capital tells Paul Jarvis that the institutional investor still sees huge potential in the UK infrastructure market
- Taking a Risk15 March 2019Pauline Goreham, project risks practice leader at Willis Towers Watson, tells Paul Jarvis how one insurance broker is ready for the next PPP push
- Moving On15 March 2019Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- Heating Up15 March 2019France has a growing number of heat network PPP schemes in procurement. Marina Formoso explains why
- New Clear Option15 March 2019EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector