Your search returned 746 results.
- 26 June 2019Ready for ActionPoland’s PPP market is ripe for investment. It has been said before, but Marina Formoso explores why this time could be the right time
- Mixed Reviews26 June 2019We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?
- Projects Bulletin15 March 2019PPP at the Crossroads
- Moving On15 March 2019Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- Heating Up15 March 2019France has a growing number of heat network PPP schemes in procurement. Marina Formoso explains why
- New Clear Option15 March 2019EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- Projects Bulletin8 February 2019In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- Time for a Sensible Conversation8 February 2019At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports
- New Year Resolutions8 February 2019Australia is becoming a popular choice for investors, but does it have the volume to sustain competition, asks Marina Formoso
- A New Scramble – Part 28 February 2019Countries in part two gather under the BRIC grouping, plus some other emerging players, reports Tom Minney
- Local Values8 February 2019The UK government has taken PF2 off the table, so what levers can bring private finance into infrastructure, asks Paul Jarvis
- On the Waterfront30 November 2018Paul Jarvis takes a look at Homes England’s first scheme underway via its Accelerated Construction model
- A new Scramble30 November 2018Countries from around the world continue to target Africa, just as their forbears did in the 19th century.
- Market Experience30 November 2018The seventh annual Financing UK Infrastructure conference unearthed significant potential in the PPP market
- PPP Awards 201830 November 2018The second annual PPP Awards were held in Sydney on 24 October at the Hyatt Regency Sydney
- Time to Implement30 November 2018The sixth Financing Irish Infrastructure conference demonstrated that stakeholders want the focus to be on implementation
- Leaking money17 September 2018After almost 30 years of underinvestment, the European Union has sanctioned Spain for its lack of water sanitation.