Your search returned 749 results.
- 11 November 2019News analysis: govt energy policy vital for local net-zero carbon schemesStrong central government energy policy is critical to secure vital local net-zero carbon schemes.
- Interview: John Picerne, Founder of Corvias25 October 2019Founder of Corvias John Picerne spoke to Partnerships Bulletin’s Sakshi Sharma on how the PPP market is shaping up and what challenges lie ahead.
- Interview: Phil Vester, CEO at Metrolinx2 October 2019Vester spoke to Partnerships Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma and outlines the large capital projects the agency is currently in the midst of and what is coming ahead.
- Ready for Action26 June 2019Poland’s PPP market is ripe for investment. It has been said before, but Marina Formoso explores why this time could be the right time
- Mixed Reviews26 June 2019We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?
- Projects Bulletin15 March 2019PPP at the Crossroads
- Moving On15 March 2019Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- Heating Up15 March 2019France has a growing number of heat network PPP schemes in procurement. Marina Formoso explains why
- New Clear Option15 March 2019EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- Projects Bulletin8 February 2019In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- Time for a Sensible Conversation8 February 2019At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports
- New Year Resolutions8 February 2019Australia is becoming a popular choice for investors, but does it have the volume to sustain competition, asks Marina Formoso
- A New Scramble – Part 28 February 2019Countries in part two gather under the BRIC grouping, plus some other emerging players, reports Tom Minney
- Local Values8 February 2019The UK government has taken PF2 off the table, so what levers can bring private finance into infrastructure, asks Paul Jarvis
- On the Waterfront30 November 2018Paul Jarvis takes a look at Homes England’s first scheme underway via its Accelerated Construction model
- A new Scramble30 November 2018Countries from around the world continue to target Africa, just as their forbears did in the 19th century.
- Market Experience30 November 2018The seventh annual Financing UK Infrastructure conference unearthed significant potential in the PPP market