Your search returned 456 results.
- Financing Asian Development18 December 2020Senior Reporter Jonathan Davies talks with the Asian Development Bank’s new vice president for private sector operations and PPPs, Ashok Lavasa
- Above and Beyond Down Under18 December 2020Has the pandemic created the crucible that will see Australia’s PPP industry evolve into something new, asks senior reporter Jonathan Davies
- Recovery Room18 December 2020The Covid-19 global pandemic has shone the spotlight on health services around the world. Paul Jarvis takes a look at what this means for the future of health infrastructure
- Analysis: Here to Stay2 November 2020Development banks are being creative in helping governments deliver infrastructure through the pandemic
- Analysis: New Zealand’s uncertain PPP future23 October 2020Labour’s historic victory may have brought an unusual sense of certainty to New Zealand’s politics, but it has left an air of uncertainty over the PPP model
- Rock and rolling10 August 2020Rock Rail chief executive officer Mark Swindell talks to Partnerships Bulletin about adventures in Europe, Australia and Cornwall.
- Details emerge on Plenary-CDPQ agreement12 March 2020The global public-private partnership market is set for disruption as Plenary Group and CDPQ look to expand their considerable portfolios; while Sun Life closes in on InfraRed Capital Partners.
- Projects Bulletin15 March 2019PPP at the Crossroads
- Projects Bulletin8 February 2019In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- New Year Resolutions8 February 2019Australia is becoming a popular choice for investors, but does it have the volume to sustain competition, asks Marina Formoso
- Hard Sell3 December 2018Asia has massive potential for the PPP market, but a range of issues have slowed progress. MUFG’s project finance leaders in Singapore tell Paul Jarvis about efforts to turn the tide
- PPP Awards 201830 November 2018The second annual PPP Awards were held in Sydney on 24 October at the Hyatt Regency Sydney
- Capacity Building9 January 2018The roundtables preceding the PPP Awards in Sydney highlighted concerns over market capacity, reports Amanda Nicholls
- In the Mood8 January 2018Doug Segars is managing director for infrastructure finance covering EMEA at Moody’s. He speaks to Paul Jarvis about the increasing complexity of transactions
- Joined Up Value8 January 2018Land value capture continues to be the global buzzword for infrastructure development. Paul Jarvis reports on a growing opportunity
- PPP Awards 201713 December 2017Sydney’s Shangri-La hotel played host to the inaugural PPP Awards, celebrating the best projects and teams working in the sector across the Asia-Pacific region
- Crowd Funding1 December 2017Investors are often suspicious of multilateral development banks. Paul Jarvis says the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank might be different
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021