Your search returned 352 results.
- Back with a Bank18 December 2020The UK is preparing an infrastructure bank. Our annual conference debated whether this means the country’s private finance market is back in business
- Analysis: The Balancing Act18 December 2020Getting value for money in projects is important, but as many come to the end of their lives, keeping the private sector engaged is critical too
- Recovery Room18 December 2020The Covid-19 global pandemic has shone the spotlight on health services around the world. Paul Jarvis takes a look at what this means for the future of health infrastructure
- Analysis: Banking on Success4 December 2020Over the past decade, we have seen all manner of concepts launched to replace PFI. The National Infrastructure Bank must offer a real way forward
- Analysis: Here to Stay2 November 2020Development banks are being creative in helping governments deliver infrastructure through the pandemic
- Analysis: A Scottish Revolution2 November 2020The country’s latest Infrastructure Investment Plan has huge ambitions for the environment, but where will private finance fit in?
- Interview: On the right path13 October 2020Sara Humber is the programme director for the Welsh government’s MIM 21st Century Schools and Colleges initiative, deployed there by Local Partnerships. She discusses the scheme’s progress with Paul Jarvis
- UK rail: If franchising doesn’t work, what does?28 September 2020The UK government has brought the curtain down on two decades of franchising, but with little sight on what comes next
- Rock and rolling10 August 2020Rock Rail chief executive officer Mark Swindell talks to Partnerships Bulletin about adventures in Europe, Australia and Cornwall.
- Handback to the future8 June 2020Partnerships Bulletin’s David Keniry talks to industry leaders on the need to gear up resources for expiring contracts as the impact of seminal reports on managing assets is assessed.
- Supply and demand3 April 2020Communities’ ability to halt the spread of coronavirus was defined by the availability of healthcare and digital infrastructure. Rubicon's John Kirwan tells Partnerships Bulletin's David Keniry why these sectors are on a path for even further growth.
- Sustaining investment1 April 2020Global challenges and geopolitics will guide how investment is delivered in Europe but what does the European Union’s plan for sustainable infrastructure mean for the public and private sectors? Asks editor David Keniry.
- Details emerge on Plenary-CDPQ agreement12 March 2020The global public-private partnership market is set for disruption as Plenary Group and CDPQ look to expand their considerable portfolios; while Sun Life closes in on InfraRed Capital Partners.
- Evolution or revolution?19 December 2019Can PPPs become more flexible beasts and how can we instil a culture of change? These were some of the ‘Big Questions’ we asked at a recent roundtable with DLA Piper and Affinitext
- Joining the dots22 November 2019Asif Ghafoor tells David Keniry how Amey plans to join up technology, people and policy as big changes come to the infrastructure and mobility markets.
- Ready for Action26 June 2019Poland’s PPP market is ripe for investment. It has been said before, but Marina Formoso explores why this time could be the right time
- Mixed Reviews26 June 2019We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?