Your search returned 251 results.
- 30 November 2018On the WaterfrontPaul Jarvis takes a look at Homes England’s first scheme underway via its Accelerated Construction model
- Market Experience30 November 2018The seventh annual Financing UK Infrastructure conference unearthed significant potential in the PPP market
- Time to Implement30 November 2018The sixth Financing Irish Infrastructure conference demonstrated that stakeholders want the focus to be on implementation
- Leaking money17 September 2018After almost 30 years of underinvestment, the European Union has sanctioned Spain for its lack of water sanitation.
- Cheap Labour17 September 2018As funds look to diversify away from UK PFI, Dan Colombini takes a look at the political risk hanging over a huge portfolio of projects
- Ever So Good17 September 2018Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are becoming increasingly important to investors. Paul Jarvis explores how they could also help resurrect PPP's image
- On the Defensive17 September 2018The UK’s Ministry of Defence has been pioneering improvements in collaborative working within PFI contracts
- Critical Condition2 July 2018As a host of contracts head towards their final years, many in the industry believe now is the time to get a grip
- Split Personalities2 July 2018Some in the private sector often talk about Benelux as a single, homogenous region. But Belgium and the Netherlands are now at quite different points in their PPP evolution. Marina Formoso and Paul Jarvis investigate
- Eye of the Storm27 April 2018Getting a straight view on UK investment priorities is difficult. But as Paul Jarvis finds out, there is scope for others to fill the void
- Out with the Old27 April 2018The secondary market has offered fertile ground for innovation. Paul Jarvis looks at how refinancings are driving change
- Reinventing Darzi27 April 2018Has the Naylor Review returned things to Lord Darzi’s plans for polyclinics, asks Paul Jarvis
- Land of Promise8 January 2018Rising population and a supportive government gave a feeling of positivity to the fifth annual Financing Irish Infrastructure
- Still Hungry1 December 2017The market for PPP investment in the UK and Europe may be dwindling, but appetite from the private sector remains there, reports Marina Formoso
- New Train Set1 November 2017The Hansford Review sought to put ‘contestability’ at the heart of Network Rail’s future. Paul Jarvis finds out what that means for private finance opportunities
- Private Care1 November 2017Investors across the globe are becoming increasingly interested in the social and environmental impacts of their investments. Marina Formoso investigates
- The Test Series: The Debt Investors1 November 2017In the final instalment of The Test Series, we bring together a group of debt investors to give their views on the global PPP market.