Your search returned 339 results.
- 19 December 2019Evolution or revolution?Can PPPs become more flexible beasts and how can we instil a culture of change? These were some of the ‘Big Questions’ we asked at a recent roundtable with DLA Piper and Affinitext
- Joining the dots22 November 2019Asif Ghafoor tells David Keniry how Amey plans to join up technology, people and policy as big changes come to the infrastructure and mobility markets.
- Ready for Action26 June 2019Poland’s PPP market is ripe for investment. It has been said before, but Marina Formoso explores why this time could be the right time
- Mixed Reviews26 June 2019We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?
- Projects Bulletin15 March 2019PPP at the Crossroads
- Making Future Cities Work15 March 2019Kerrigan Procter of L&G Capital tells Paul Jarvis that the institutional investor still sees huge potential in the UK infrastructure market
- Taking a Risk15 March 2019Pauline Goreham, project risks practice leader at Willis Towers Watson, tells Paul Jarvis how one insurance broker is ready for the next PPP push
- Moving On15 March 2019Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- Heating Up15 March 2019France has a growing number of heat network PPP schemes in procurement. Marina Formoso explains why
- New Clear Option15 March 2019EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- Projects Bulletin8 February 2019In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- Time for a Sensible Conversation8 February 2019At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports
- Local Values8 February 2019The UK government has taken PF2 off the table, so what levers can bring private finance into infrastructure, asks Paul Jarvis
- On the Waterfront30 November 2018Paul Jarvis takes a look at Homes England’s first scheme underway via its Accelerated Construction model
- Market Experience30 November 2018The seventh annual Financing UK Infrastructure conference unearthed significant potential in the PPP market
- Time to Implement30 November 2018The sixth Financing Irish Infrastructure conference demonstrated that stakeholders want the focus to be on implementation
- New Horizons17 September 2018Kroll Bond Rating Agency has arrived in Europe and is looking to shake up the market. Paul Jarvis talks to Garret Tynan and Andrew Giudici on plans for the future
- Miami Rapid Mass Transit Solution14 February 2020
- George Mason University Institute for Digital InnovAtion (IDIA)7 February 2020
- A12/A15 Ressen - Oudbroeken (ViA15)29 January 2020