Your search returned 253 results.
- Back with a Bank18 December 2020The UK is preparing an infrastructure bank. Our annual conference debated whether this means the country’s private finance market is back in business
- Analysis: The Balancing Act18 December 2020Getting value for money in projects is important, but as many come to the end of their lives, keeping the private sector engaged is critical too
- Analysis: Banking on Success4 December 2020Over the past decade, we have seen all manner of concepts launched to replace PFI. The National Infrastructure Bank must offer a real way forward
- Analysis: A Scottish Revolution2 November 2020The country’s latest Infrastructure Investment Plan has huge ambitions for the environment, but where will private finance fit in?
- Interview: On the right path13 October 2020Sara Humber is the programme director for the Welsh government’s MIM 21st Century Schools and Colleges initiative, deployed there by Local Partnerships. She discusses the scheme’s progress with Paul Jarvis
- UK rail: If franchising doesn’t work, what does?28 September 2020The UK government has brought the curtain down on two decades of franchising, but with little sight on what comes next
- Rock and rolling10 August 2020Rock Rail chief executive officer Mark Swindell talks to Partnerships Bulletin about adventures in Europe, Australia and Cornwall.
- Handback to the future8 June 2020Partnerships Bulletin’s David Keniry talks to industry leaders on the need to gear up resources for expiring contracts as the impact of seminal reports on managing assets is assessed.
- Evolution or revolution?19 December 2019Can PPPs become more flexible beasts and how can we instil a culture of change? These were some of the ‘Big Questions’ we asked at a recent roundtable with DLA Piper and Affinitext
- Joining the dots22 November 2019Asif Ghafoor tells David Keniry how Amey plans to join up technology, people and policy as big changes come to the infrastructure and mobility markets.
- Mixed Reviews26 June 2019We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?
- Making Future Cities Work15 March 2019Kerrigan Procter of L&G Capital tells Paul Jarvis that the institutional investor still sees huge potential in the UK infrastructure market
- Taking a Risk15 March 2019Pauline Goreham, project risks practice leader at Willis Towers Watson, tells Paul Jarvis how one insurance broker is ready for the next PPP push
- Moving On15 March 2019Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- New Clear Option15 March 2019EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- Projects Bulletin8 February 2019In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
- Time for a Sensible Conversation8 February 2019At an event held at London’s City Hall, Amey Investments launched a green paper on the future of UK infrastructure. Paul Jarvis reports