Your search returned 177 results.
- 30 November 2018On the WaterfrontPaul Jarvis takes a look at Homes England’s first scheme underway via its Accelerated Construction model
- Market Experience30 November 2018The seventh annual Financing UK Infrastructure conference unearthed significant potential in the PPP market
- Cheap Labour17 September 2018As funds look to diversify away from UK PFI, Dan Colombini takes a look at the political risk hanging over a huge portfolio of projects
- Ever So Good17 September 2018Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are becoming increasingly important to investors. Paul Jarvis explores how they could also help resurrect PPP's image
- On the Defensive17 September 2018The UK’s Ministry of Defence has been pioneering improvements in collaborative working within PFI contracts
- Critical Condition2 July 2018As a host of contracts head towards their final years, many in the industry believe now is the time to get a grip
- Eye of the Storm27 April 2018Getting a straight view on UK investment priorities is difficult. But as Paul Jarvis finds out, there is scope for others to fill the void
- Reinventing Darzi27 April 2018Has the Naylor Review returned things to Lord Darzi’s plans for polyclinics, asks Paul Jarvis
- New Train Set1 November 2017The Hansford Review sought to put ‘contestability’ at the heart of Network Rail’s future. Paul Jarvis finds out what that means for private finance opportunities
- The Test Series: The Debt Investors1 November 2017In the final instalment of The Test Series, we bring together a group of debt investors to give their views on the global PPP market.
- The Test Series: The Investors1 October 2017We bring together a group of investors to give their views on the global PPP market.
- The Test Series: The Financial Advisers1 September 2017We bring together a group of financial advisers to give their views on the global PPP market.
- The C Word1 September 2017Cladding has been eyed with suspicion on every tower block in the country since the Grenfell fire. It’s far from a simple problem, and plenty of PFI projects will be affected, warns Paul Jarvis
- Let’s Go Round Again?1 September 2017New PF2 projects are finally emerging and the Treasury is said to be fully behind the model. But is the market interested, and is there a lack of control at the heart of government, asks Paul Jarvis
- The Test Series: The Technical Advisers1 July 2017We bring together a group of technical advisers to give their views on the PPP market and the recent election.
- Minority Report1 July 2017If only Theresa May had had some foreknowledge of the election outcome, things would have been quite different. What now for infrastructure under minority rule?
- Future Proof?1 July 2017Rapid advancements in a range of technologies are set to cause disruptive change to the way infrastructure is used in the coming years. Marina Formoso considers the impact on the industry