- Brand New18 June 2021In April, infrastructure and real estate manager HCP rebranded as Vercity. Chief executive Stuart Yeatman talks to Paul Jarvis about the next phase for the company
- Testing Times18 June 2021Nick Prior is leaving Deloitte after 15 years leading its infrastructure advisory business. He tells Paul Jarvis about his time at the firm and why he’s still excited by infrastructure
- A Bridge Too Far?18 June 2021Some of the world’s most remote nations are looking to PPPs to cover their growing infrastructure gaps, but is the private sector the right fit, asks Deputy Editor Jonathan Davies
- Bringing the Vision into Focus18 June 2021Saudi Arabia has the most ambitious programme of PPPs in the world. Deputy Editor Jonathan Davies asks the industry whether the oasis in the desert is a mirage or a miracle
- Mission Critical18 June 2021Infrastructure banks are in vogue. But can they solve the challenges facing countries as they look to deal with the green revolution? Paul Jarvis takes a look at why a clear and simple focus is important
- Analysis: Climbing out of the Gully4 May 2021New Zealand’s PPP market has suffered the long shadow of the Transmission Gully project’s difficulties. Will the publication of the review pave the way for new deals, or is it too late?
- Profile: The Pace of Change19 April 2021James Stewart has been at the heart of the UK and global infrastructure market for over three decades. As he steps back and looks for new challenges, Paul Jarvis catches up with him to get his views on how things have changed – and what comes next
- Is PPP Dead in the UK?19 April 2021There appears little appetite from government to introduce a bold pipeline of partnership projects in the UK. So why is the industry so busy?
- Hydrogen: The Missing Element19 April 2021Hydrogen has long been viewed as a potential game changer in the fight against climate change. Jonathan Davies asks whether the private sector is the crucial element in ramping up rollout
- Preserving and promoting the tilt to green in the Covid-19 era19 April 2021John Seed, Head of Policy Unit, Sustainable Infrastructure Group, at the EBRD, discusses the bank’s response to the pandemic
- Higher Education PPP Report 202130 March 2021Partnerships Bulletin and Projects Bulletin have published an in-depth report looking at the higher education market
- Analysis: MPs' report on PFI handback is just the start24 March 2021Some harsh words from the Commons public accounts committee should sting the public sector into action, but there remains a long road ahead
- Postblockareal NordConsultants required
- Quebec City TramwayRequest for Qualifications
- Gainesville Campus Energy System - University of Florida Request for Qualifications
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021