- NEDs: An answer to handback hassle?2 July 2021As more PFI projects head towards handback, project companies will need experts to tackle emerging tensions. Could non-executive directors (NEDs) be the answer?
- Analysis: What does a new UK infrastructure bank mean?21 June 2021The new bank has opened its doors after a relatively short set-up period. Can it do what Chancellor Rishi Sunak and others hope, or is it just another empty initiative?
- Brand New18 June 2021In April, infrastructure and real estate manager HCP rebranded as Vercity. Chief executive Stuart Yeatman talks to Paul Jarvis about the next phase for the company
- Testing Times18 June 2021Nick Prior is leaving Deloitte after 15 years leading its infrastructure advisory business. He tells Paul Jarvis about his time at the firm and why he’s still excited by infrastructure
- A Bridge Too Far?18 June 2021Some of the world’s most remote nations are looking to PPPs to cover their growing infrastructure gaps, but is the private sector the right fit, asks Deputy Editor Jonathan Davies
- Bringing the Vision into Focus18 June 2021Saudi Arabia has the most ambitious programme of PPPs in the world. Deputy Editor Jonathan Davies asks the industry whether the oasis in the desert is a mirage or a miracle
- Mission Critical18 June 2021Infrastructure banks are in vogue. But can they solve the challenges facing countries as they look to deal with the green revolution? Paul Jarvis takes a look at why a clear and simple focus is important
- Analysis: Climbing out of the Gully4 May 2021New Zealand’s PPP market has suffered the long shadow of the Transmission Gully project’s difficulties. Will the publication of the review pave the way for new deals, or is it too late?
- Profile: The Pace of Change19 April 2021James Stewart has been at the heart of the UK and global infrastructure market for over three decades. As he steps back and looks for new challenges, Paul Jarvis catches up with him to get his views on how things have changed – and what comes next
- Is PPP Dead in the UK?19 April 2021There appears little appetite from government to introduce a bold pipeline of partnership projects in the UK. So why is the industry so busy?
- Hydrogen: The Missing Element19 April 2021Hydrogen has long been viewed as a potential game changer in the fight against climate change. Jonathan Davies asks whether the private sector is the crucial element in ramping up rollout
- Preserving and promoting the tilt to green in the Covid-19 era19 April 2021John Seed, Head of Policy Unit, Sustainable Infrastructure Group, at the EBRD, discusses the bank’s response to the pandemic
- Downtown Northbank Riverfront Regeneration, JacksonvilleAdvertised/In Procurement
- Piura & Chimbote, Peru Hospital BundleRequest for Qualifications
- Marine Corps Base Camp PendletonExpressions of Interest/Request for Information
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021