- Leading Lights3 November 2020To recognise the ever improving gender balance within infrastructure, we asked a panel of some of the inspirational women directing our industry for their views
- Inclusion through Infrastructure3 November 2020Social infrastructure can be a powerful tool for change. Sakshi Sharma and Jonathan Davies explain why PPPs can act as a turbo-charger
- Mind the Gap3 November 2020If projects are designed and built to serve communities, shouldn’t those who do the deals reflect the people they are serving, ask Paul Jarvis and Sakshi Sharma
- Analysis: Here to Stay2 November 2020Development banks are being creative in helping governments deliver infrastructure through the pandemic
- Analysis: A Scottish Revolution2 November 2020The country’s latest Infrastructure Investment Plan has huge ambitions for the environment, but where will private finance fit in?
- Analysis: New Zealand’s uncertain PPP future23 October 2020Labour’s historic victory may have brought an unusual sense of certainty to New Zealand’s politics, but it has left an air of uncertainty over the PPP model
- Interview: On the right path13 October 2020Sara Humber is the programme director for the Welsh government’s MIM 21st Century Schools and Colleges initiative, deployed there by Local Partnerships. She discusses the scheme’s progress with Paul Jarvis
- UK rail: If franchising doesn’t work, what does?28 September 2020The UK government has brought the curtain down on two decades of franchising, but with little sight on what comes next
- Rock and rolling10 August 2020Rock Rail chief executive officer Mark Swindell talks to Partnerships Bulletin about adventures in Europe, Australia and Cornwall.
- Expiry is not the end6 August 2020Partnerships Bulletin’s David Keniry explores what success in the expiry and handback process could mean for the future of PPP.
- The Retro Future3 August 2020The UK’s energy efficiency efforts for existing infrastructure have been described as a “drop in the ocean”. Jonathan Davies asks whether the private sector can help to go back to the future with retrofitting.
- The Treble Alliance3 July 2020Just as PPP is establishing itself as a go-to form of infrastructure financing across the globe, another model has joined the party. Dan Colombini reports on how the alliancing model is becoming another string to the industry’s bow
- Downtown Northbank Riverfront Regeneration, JacksonvilleAdvertised/In Procurement
- Piura & Chimbote, Peru Hospital BundleRequest for Qualifications
- Marine Corps Base Camp PendletonExpressions of Interest/Request for Information
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021