- Multilateral Thinking30 June 2020Senior Reporter Jonathan Davies looks at how supranationals are using PPPs to help emerging markets respond and recover from coronavirus.
- PPP ‘needs to be considered’ for airports12 June 2020New York has once again provided a beacon of light as airport owners deal with the turbulence of Covid-19; but what are the signals coming from Washington? By Partnerships Bulletin's David Keniry.
- Handback to the future8 June 2020Partnerships Bulletin’s David Keniry talks to industry leaders on the need to gear up resources for expiring contracts as the impact of seminal reports on managing assets is assessed.
- The World Bank’s Rapid Response20 May 2020The World Bank’s Jemima Sy explains to Partnerships Bulletin’s Jonathan Davies how the new ‘Covid-19 PPP Rapid Response Umbrella Program’ is leading the charge in helping developing countries move forward from the pandemic.
- Climbing out of the Gully5 May 2020New Zealand’s PPP market has suffered the long shadow of the Transmission Gully project’s difficulties. Will the publication of the review pave the way for new deals, or is it too late?
- “If the world needs to be rebuilt, we’re going to rebuild it on a sustainable basis”1 May 2020Global Head of Infrastructure at KPMG, Richard Threlfall talks to Partnerships Bulletin’s Jonathan Davies about trends that are emerging and resurging as Covid-19 forces the hard-reset button.
- The case for PPP 2.024 April 2020Can PPP demonstrate ‘superior efficiency’ and if not, what comes next? By Dejan Makovšek, Project Manager and Infrastructure Procurement Lead at the International Transport Forum, OECD
- Covid-19 – the new Carillion for operational PPPs15 April 2020An unprecedented global health crisis has led to equally unprecedented demands on PPP project contracts and the relationships that underpin them
- Supply and demand3 April 2020Communities’ ability to halt the spread of coronavirus was defined by the availability of healthcare and digital infrastructure. Rubicon's John Kirwan tells Partnerships Bulletin's David Keniry why these sectors are on a path for even further growth.
- The long game3 April 2020Scottish Environment LINK’s Dr Deborah Long talks to Partnerships Bulletin’s Solape Alatise about COP26, the role of the private sector in addressing climate change and the importance of green space
- Under pressure3 April 2020While the future of PPPs in NHS estates is in limbo, the ageing infrastructure is crumbling at a time when it is most needed, says Partnerships Bulletin's Kirsty-Anne Jasper.
- Balancing act2 April 2020Has the UK government found the formula to harness the private sector to meet NetZero targets, asks Partnerships Bulletin’s Jonathan Davies
- Downtown Northbank Riverfront Regeneration, JacksonvilleAdvertised/In Procurement
- Piura & Chimbote, Peru Hospital BundleRequest for Qualifications
- Marine Corps Base Camp PendletonExpressions of Interest/Request for Information
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021