- Sustaining investment1 April 2020Global challenges and geopolitics will guide how investment is delivered in Europe but what does the European Union’s plan for sustainable infrastructure mean for the public and private sectors? Asks editor David Keniry.
- Megaprojects for megaproblems1 April 2020Partnerships Bulletin’s Jonathan Davies looks at whether public-private partnerships can help deliver the megaprojects needed to combat climate change
- Amber founder ‘heartened’ by Covid-19 response27 March 2020Co-founder of Amber Infrastructure and director of International Public Partnerships (INPP) Giles Frost tells Partnerships Bulletin project partners have put “aside contracts” to face the Covid-19 challenge
- Details emerge on Plenary-CDPQ agreement12 March 2020The global public-private partnership market is set for disruption as Plenary Group and CDPQ look to expand their considerable portfolios; while Sun Life closes in on InfraRed Capital Partners.
- The verdict is in: Projects need champions5 March 2020Courthouse projects have become a benchmark for success in the execution of public-private partnerships; global industry leaders delivering these projects share their insight into that success. By David Keniry, editor.
- Jordan PPPs are making progress, with newly approved law rooting for their success26 February 2020The Jordanian PPP market is active with new projects, ratified legislation and new strategy
- 2020: infra gets the ‘green’ light30 January 2020The year maybe only a month old but 2020 is shaping up to be a game changer for global infrastructure investment as policymakers align, thanks to climate change- the industry must embrace this momentum, by David Keniry, Editor.
- Changes All Around24 January 2020Imagile Professional Services has recently promoted Luke Body to managing director. Amanda Nicholls talks to him about his plans for the firm
- JLL makes technology central13 January 2020P3 Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma interviews JLL’s latest appointee Liz Van Dyke
- Canada Infrastructure Bank gears up for 202010 January 2020P3 Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma interviews the bank’s CEO Pierre Lavallée
- Evolution or revolution?19 December 2019Can PPPs become more flexible beasts and how can we instil a culture of change? These were some of the ‘Big Questions’ we asked at a recent roundtable with DLA Piper and Affinitext
- AIAI’s forward trajectory18 December 2019Partnerships Bulletin’s Solape Alatise interviews the Association for the Improvement of American Infrastructure’s executive director Lisa Buglione and senior policy advisor Marshall Macomber
- Downtown Northbank Riverfront Regeneration, JacksonvilleAdvertised/In Procurement
- Piura & Chimbote, Peru Hospital BundleRequest for Qualifications
- Marine Corps Base Camp PendletonExpressions of Interest/Request for Information
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021