- Marguerite sells Poznan waste PPP stake17 September 2021Investor Marguerite has sold its 50% share in the Poznan energy from waste plant in Poland to an international environmental services provider.
- Scottish Hub passes £2.5bn of completed work17 September 2021Scotland’s Hub programme has completed 223 community infrastructure projects since its inception, at a value of over £2.5bn.
- DIF targets Europe, ME with new hire17 September 2021Dutch infrastructure investor DIF has appointed a new senior director with a focus on Europe and the Middle East.
- UK appoints new PPP minister17 September 2021UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s ministerial reshuffle has seen the replacement of Jesse Norman as Financial Secretary to the Treasury.
- A&O poaches Webber Wentzel Jo’burg team16 September 2021Law firm Allen & Overy has brought in six lawyers to its banking and projects practices from rival firm Webber Wentzel.
- Kier returns to profit16 September 2021Contractor Kier has revealed a return to profit as chief executive Andrew Davies declared the firm is now in a strong position.
- Meridiam raises €5bn for sustainable investments16 September 2021Infrastructure investor Meridiam has raised over €5bn in 2021 which it says will fuel future sustainable and impact investments.
- Gove ousts Jenrick in reshuffle16 September 2021Minister to give boost to ‘levelling up’ promise; further changes expected
- First MIM school targets Feb FC15 September 2021First two MIM Project Agreements due to sign in first half of 2022; more authorities and colleges join up to benefit from programme
- Returning students boost Hull Uni’s rating15 September 2021Ratings agency Moody’s has upgraded its rating of the bonds underpinning the University of Hull’s student accommodation PPP thanks to increased student takeup.
- Philippines eyes broadband PPPs15 September 2021The World Bank is looking to appoint legal and technical advisors to explore broadband PPP opportunities in the Philippines.
- IPA sees ‘many' public-private opportunities14 September 2021The UK’s Infrastructure & Projects Authority (IPA) believes its latest infrastructure pipeline can provide the basis for long-term investments with the private sector.
- Postblockareal NordConsultants required
- Quebec City TramwayRequest for Qualifications
- Gainesville Campus Energy System - University of Florida Request for Qualifications
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021