- GIP invests in Italian road PPP27 May 2022Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP) has closed a €450m deal to invest in the holding company of a 96km toll road in Italy.
- Morocco plans desal PPP27 May 2022The Moroccan government has tendered for advisors to provide feasibility studies for a potential desalination plant to be delivered under a PPP model.
- World Bank supports Mongolia connectivity27 May 2022The World bank has provided a $100m loan to support the development of connectivity projects in Mongolia, including through the use of PPPs.
- Election result delays Wandsworth regen27 May 2022Wandsworth Council’s £700m regeneration joint venture procurement has been paused following the change of political leadership at the recent local elections, Partnerships Bulletin understands.
- AfDB, Swedfund agree transmission line deal26 May 2022The African Development Bank (AfDB) has reached an agreement with Sweden’s development finance institution, Swedfund, to increase private sector involvement in transmission line projects.
- MPs urge greater retrofit focus26 May 2022A committee of MPs has called for a greater focus on retrofitting buildings to help reduce carbon emissions.
- Public sector gathers for UK Hub26 May 2022Top officials from national agencies joined by raft of local government representatives to discuss contract expiry, Net Zero and regeneration at event in Manchester next month
- A&L Goodbody hires PPP expert26 May 2022Law firm A&L Goodbody has appointed a PPP industry expert as a partner in its construction & engineering group in Dublin.
- PIN issued for Hammersmith Bridge25 May 2022A prior information notice (PIN) has been published seeking interest in a market consultation on the proposed rehabilitation of Hammersmith Bridge in London.
- DIF grows district heating capabilities25 May 2022Infrastructure investor DIF Capital Partners has agreed to acquire an owner and operator of biomass boilers, as part of its efforts to boost its district heating capacity.
- InfraRed’s Seekings stepping back25 May 2022InfraRed Capital Partners’ head of investments Harry Seekings is stepping back from his day-to-day executive role due to personal reasons.
- US, Japan link up for infra projects25 May 2022US Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) and the Japan Bank of International Cooperation (JBIC) have agreed to help bolster infrastructure development in emerging markets.
- Nador-Driouech Desalination PlantConsultants required
- Garcia-Monterrey International Airport Railway CorridorIn Planning/Proposal Announced
- Athens Court of First InstanceIn Planning/Proposal Announced
- UK Partnerships Hub13 - 14 June 2022