Your search returned 16839 results.
- UK flood defences target new funding sources14 July 2020Government policy sets out long-term plan to increase resilience of flood and coastal infrastructure.
- UK emissions agenda ‘provides infra funding challenge’14 July 2020The UK government’s target for net zero carbon emissions by 2050 creates large opportunities for the infrastructure market, but there are major issues of funding to be resolved, experts have warned.
- Long-term plan ‘needed’ for energy efficiency14 July 2020Energy UK chairman Lord Hutton welcomes government initiatives but urges longer term horizon.
- London council to consider PFI handback options13 July 2020Islington Council’s Executive will this week consider its options for a housing PFI contract set to expire.
- Saudi launches debut parking project13 July 2020The National Centre of Privatization has released an expressions of interest (EOI) for Riyadh parking development.
- Minister: Delivery vital to UK infra13 July 2020Financial Secretary to the Treasury, Jesse Norman, has highlighted the importance of delivery and the need to maintain pace in UK infrastructure projects, adding he and colleagues are to have training on being better clients.
- UK Net Zero “a game changer” for private investment13 July 2020Focus on decarbonisation will create huge opportunities, says Infrastructure & Projects Authority (IPA); industry ‘won’t need to worry’ about pipeline
- Pensions Infrastructure Platform acquired13 July 2020Foresight Group has reached an agreement to acquire the Pensions Infrastructure Platform (PIP).
- Suez & Vauban join forces10 July 2020New alliance set to fund over EUR500m of projects
- IPA releases guidance on project success9 July 2020The UK’s Infrastructure and Projects Authority (IPA) has published a quick guide for practitioners on things to get right for any project to succeed.
- European Commission adopts energy system strategies9 July 2020Plans for an EU integrated energy system supported by hydrogen have been set out by the European Commission in line with the recovery and the European Green Deal.
- Sisk ‘well positioned’ to deal with Covid-199 July 2020The board of contractor John Sisk & Son believes it is currently well-positioned to deal with challenges Covid-19 might have on its activities following a strong performance.
- Former HS2 MD joins Amey9 July 2020UK firm announces new transport infrastructure managing director as it looks to play “a central role” in supporting the UK’s recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Jordan preps major fibre PPP9 July 2020Jordan’s Ministry of Digital Economy and Entrepreneurship and the IFC have signed an agreement to bring a major telecommunications development to the market.
- UK stimulus ‘lacks capital plan’8 July 2020Chancellor's GBP3bn plans focus on retrofitting and cutting carbon - but industry hopes for future infrastructure investment in Autumn Spending Review
- Victoria PPP termination ‘disappointing’8 July 2020Industry body Infrastructure Partnerships Australia believes the Victoria Government’s decision to cancel PPP procurements will damage confidence.
- L&G, Oxford JV unveils new leadership7 July 2020New CEO to take over Oxford University Development (OUD) from September.