Your search returned 4294 results.
- Ferrovial-Ventia deal marks “first milestone” in new strategy30 June 2020Spanish giant Ferrovial’s services arm sale completes as it looks to find buyers for its other subsidiary.
- Uzbekistan heating PPP launched26 June 2020Tashkent looks for private partners to upgrade and manage major district heating network.
- NZ Light Rail falters24 June 2020Major Auckland transit project procurement withdrawn following shortlisted bids.
- New South Wales seeks PPP advisor23 June 2020The New South Wales Government requires advisory services for a rail megaproject.
- Infra expert appointed AMP Capital CEO19 June 2020Australian financial group AMP has announced the appointment of its infrastructure equity head as its new chief executive officer.
- India preparing stadium PPP11 June 2020The Government of India is looking for advisors to assist with its Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium development.
- Laos to use PPPs for future infra11 June 2020The World Bank is looking for consultants to assist the east-Asian country create a public-private partnership (PPP) framework and project pipeline.
- Advisors sought for South East Asia port PPP8 June 2020The Government of Cambodia is considering a public-private partnership (PPP) to upgrade a major shipping hub.
- Industry backs NSW infra boost1 June 2020Infrastructure Partnerships Australia (IPA) has called for private capital to be considered following federal and state funding announcements; think tank publishes ‘brilliant research’
- Hockey joins Macquarie19 May 2020Australia’s former Treasurer and Ambassador to the United States Joe Hockey has taken a role at Macquarie.
- Deutsche Bank eyes emerging markets infra15 May 2020Germany’s Deutsche Bank has financed a portfolio of hospital projects in West Africa and has boosted its infrastructure offering in Asia with a senior hire.
- Indonesia govt unveils toll road plan6 May 2020Minister announces six new road projects in a bid to boost the country’s economy.
- John Laing divestments continue5 May 2020PPP divestment campaign continues in New Zealand as construction completed on prison in Australia.
- Australia govt unveils new Inland Rail chief1 May 2020The Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) has appointed ex-Holcim boss as chief to oversee ‘rail revolution’.
- EBRD launches Silk Road PPP study30 April 2020The multilateral is looking for consultants to conduct a feasibility study on a motorway project linking major Uzbekistan hubs.
- Melbourne PPP bolsters Australia’s coronavirus fight16 April 2020Construction completed on hospital expansion PPP provides extra capacity for Victoria’s Covid-19 response
- INPP, Amber eye net zero opportunities9 April 2020Investor International Public Partnerships (INPP) anticipates increasing opportunities in Europe’s transition to net zero.
- Belgium Schools Bundle PPPRequest for Qualifications
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) Consolidated Rent-A-Car FacilityFinancial Close/Construction Underway
- Manchester Bike Rental SchemeAdvertised/In Procurement