Your search returned 4241 results.
- 17 October 2019Bangladesh seeks consultants for port PPPThe Bangladeshi government is procuring consultants to structure a port PPP.
- Shortlist for Australian hospital PPP17 October 2019The Victorian government has shortlisted three consortia for a hospital PPP.
- Winner for Uzbekistan solar PPP8 October 2019Uzbekistan has selected a winner for a solar PPP, as the government prepares to launch two more tenders for solar projects under the PPP model.
- Uzbekistan, IFC to launch power plant PPP2 October 2019Uzbekistan has signed an agreement with the International Finance Corporation (IFC) to structure a gas-fired power plant under the PPP model.
- Whitehelm Capital closes Singapore college PPP acquisition1 October 2019Whitehelm Capital has completed the acquisition of an operational education PPP in Singapore.
- Aussie social PPPs refinanced16 September 2019Two PPPs in the healthcare and judicial sectors have been refinanced.
- Philippines, Singapore sign PPP MoU11 September 2019The governments of the Philippines and Singapore have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to assist local authorities in adopting the PPP model.
- New authority for Suburban Rail Loop4 September 2019The Victorian government has established a new authority for the Suburban Rail Loop.
- Shortlist for Australia’s North East Link2 September 2019The Victorian government has shortlisted three consortia for the AUD7bn major works contract of the North East Link project.
- AMP Capital buys stake in NZ prison PPP29 August 2019AMP Capital has agreed to acquire a stake in an operational prison PPP in New Zealand.
- EoI for Myanmar water PPP29 August 2019A city in Myanmar has issued a request for expressions of interest (EoI) for a water distribution PPP.
- UK to establish international infra commission28 August 2019The UK government is seeking private sector expertise for an International Development Infrastructure Commission.
- Advisors sought for Papua New Guinea housing PPP28 August 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to structure a pilot housing PPP in Papua New Guinea.
- Partners chosen for NZ light rail proposals27 August 2019The New Zealand government has selected its two preferred partners to develop proposals for the Auckland light rail project.
- Consultants sought for Uzbek Scaling Solar27 August 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is procuring advisors for two solar PPPs in Uzbekistan; consultants sought for Ukraine scheme
- T&T adds infra head23 August 2019Turner & Townsend has appointed a new head of infrastructure for major programmes in Australia and New Zealand.
- Consultants sought for Papua New Guinea housing PPP19 August 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to structure a pilot housing PPP in Papua New Guinea.
- Lyon Centre Ouest heating network16 October 2019
- Royal Holloway and Bedford New College student housing 16 October 2019
- SR 400 Express Lanes Project15 October 2019