Your search returned 4408 results.
- Cimic eyes AU$130bn PPP pipeline14 April 2021Australian developer Cimic has suggested there is a strong pipeline of PPP opportunities across the globe up for grabs in 2021.
- Prior to leave Deloitte8 April 2021Industry veteran to retire in May; Deloitte announces global infrastructure & capital projects replacement
- EBRD, AIIB streamline co-financing arrangements8 April 2021Multilaterals agree new working relationship
- AMP appoints new leadership1 April 2021Australian giant AMP has appointed a new CEO, follow Francesco De Ferrari’s retirement.
- AMP adds Adelaide hospital stake31 March 2021AMP Capital has acquired a 17.26% share in the New Royal Adelaide Hospital from one of the firms delivering the project.
- Bangladesh prepping hospital PPPs30 March 2021The Public Private Partnership Agency of Bangladesh is looking for financial consultants to help deliver two hospital and college PPPs.
- PPP expert joins McDermott in London22 March 2021A former Squire Patton Boggs lawyer based in Singapore has joined the London office of McDermott Will & Emery.
- Infra expert becomes EY Oceania head22 March 2021A former head of EY’s infrastructure advisory practice has been named as the firm’s new regional managing partner and chief executive of the Oceania region.
- Consultants sought for Timor-Leste housing PPP19 March 2021The World Bank, on behalf of the government of Timor-Leste, is looking for ESG consultants to assist in the preparation of the Dili Housing PPP project.
- Sri Lanka ‘plans $5bn PPP programme’15 March 2021Sri Lanka is preparing to develop a pipeline of US$5bn-worth of PPP projects, according to local press.
- Victoria housing chief eyes private support11 March 2021Homes Victoria has opened a consultation on its 10-Year Social and Affordable Housing Strategy.
- FC for Victoria hospital PPP11 March 2021The Plenary Health consortium has reached financial close with the State of Victoria on the A$1.5bn Footscray Hospital Development, with six banks providing debt on the deal.
- Squires hires partner from DWF10 March 2021Law firm Squire Patton Boggs has appointed a new construction partner from rival firm DWF.
- More advisors sought for Canberra megaproject3 March 2021Major Project Canberra is looking for commercial advisors to help develop the second stage of its Light Rail network.
- FC on Indonesia satellite PPP1 March 2021Indonesia has reached financial close on its flagship Satelit Nausantara Tiga Satellite PPP.
- Pakistan readying new PPP law1 March 2021New legislation to support deployment of enormous pipeline; India eyes further PPPs
- Thailand proposes PPP megaproject pipeline24 February 2021Thailand’s State Enterprise Policy Office (SEPO) has announced plans to initiate a $5.3bn megaproject pipeline with PPPs this year.
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021