Your search returned 4502 results.
- Kyrgyz airport PPP on the way20 October 2021The Government of Kyrgyz Republic, with the help of the International Finance Corporation (IFC), is preparing a major expansion PPP for its Manas International Airport.
- Thailand preps £5.6bn of highway PPPs18 October 2021Thailand’s Transport Ministry has posted a new plan to use PPPs to improve connectivity and reduce traffic in Bangkok.
- Consultants sought for Bangladesh port PPP14 October 2021Bangladesh’s PPP Authority has issued a tender for consultants to support the development of the business case for two terminals at its Bay Port project.
- NZ Infra Commission backs PPPs14 October 2021The New Zealand Infrastructure Commission Te Waihanga has published a new draft infrastructure strategy that highlights the potential of the PPP model.
- NSW unveils $80bn hydrogen strategy13 October 2021New South Wales is looking to attract over $80bn of investment by positioning itself as an “economic superpower” through a new hydrogen strategy.
- Cambodia passes new PPP law11 October 2021The Government of Cambodia has successfully passed a new PPP law, paving the way for the nation to continue its growth.
- Uzbekistan preps multi-school PPP7 October 2021The Government of Uzbekistan is preparing to tender a 15-school education PPP as a pilot.
- Linklaters hires head of Asia construction6 October 2021Law firm Linklaters has appointed a former Herbert Smith Freehills partner as its new head of Asia construction, based in Singapore.
- NSW seeks PPP feedback5 October 2021The Government of New South Wales is undertaking its latest review of its PPP guidelines and is looking for industry feedback.
- €1.5bn green hydrogen fund launched1 October 2021A group of international companies have joined together to establish a new green hydrogen fund that aims to reach a value of €1.5bn.
- Winner for €1.4bn Uzbek heating PPP30 September 2021Uzbekistan has awarded the €1.4bn contract to operate and maintain Tashkent's district heating network.
- White & Case targets APAC growth with Latham hire28 September 2021Law firm White & Case has hired Sungjin Kang as its new partner as it looks to ride the wave of Korean infrastructure activity.
- West Bengal preps “Big-Infra” pipeline21 September 2021The Government of West Bengal, India, is looking for transaction advisors to help it prepare “a number of Big-Infrastructure projects in partnership with the private sector”.
- Philippines eyes broadband PPPs15 September 2021The World Bank is looking to appoint legal and technical advisors to explore broadband PPP opportunities in the Philippines.
- World Bank targets ESG in APAC PPPs13 September 2021The World Bank has launched a programme to improve ESG screening and build capacity in Asia Pacific countries planning PPP projects.
- Uzbek wind PPP shortlist revealed7 September 2021Three in for wind farm; tender launched for solar scheme
- Aussie Cancer Centre refi completes6 September 2021Infrastructure investor Plenary has successfully completed a AUS$400m refinancing of the Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre.
- Downtown Northbank Riverfront Regeneration, JacksonvilleAdvertised/In Procurement
- Piura & Chimbote, Peru Hospital BundleRequest for Qualifications
- Marine Corps Base Camp PendletonExpressions of Interest/Request for Information
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021