Your search returned 4183 results.
- 20 March 201970 attend Sydney EV forumInterest is building for the New South Wales government’s electric vehicle (EV) charging program.
- NZ rail funding advice ‘imminent’19 March 2019New Zealand’s Ministry of Transport and Treasury will provide advice this month on alternative funding models for the Auckland Light Rail Project.
- Fiji, IFC plan affordable housing PPPs18 March 2019The Fijian government and the International Finance Corporation (IFC) have signed an agreement to devise a model for affordable housing PPPs.
- Pakistan seeks PPP advisor18 March 2019The government of Pakistan is seeking PPP advisory services for road projects.
- Bangladesh PPP head moves to Uzbekistan18 March 2019Syed Uddin, the former chief executive officer (CEO) at Bangladesh’s PPP authority, has left his post in favour of an advisory role in Uzbekistan.
- AMP Capital acquires leisure PPP interest14 March 2019AMP Capital has acquired a 50% interest in a leisure PPP in Western Australia from John Laing.
- Melbourne Airport Rail Link agreement signed13 March 2019The Victorian and Australian governments have signed a Heads of Agreement for the Melbourne Airport Rail Link (MARL).
- Queensland lifts O’Rourke ban13 March 2019The Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) has lifted the suspension on Laing O’Rourke’s builder licence.
- John Laing focused on Asia Pac, North America5 March 2019John Laing has revealed pre-tax profits of £296.6m for 2018, up from £126m the previous year, and suggested that it will focus on Asia Pacific and North American PPP opportunities in 2019.
- KKR appoints Asia-Pac strategy head4 March 2019Investment fir KKR has further boosted its team in Asia-Pacific with the appointment of a head of strategy and business development for the region.
- Infra Australia appoints new board members4 March 2019Infrastructure Australia has brought in two new board members to strengthen its team.
- NSW issues transport EOIs1 March 2019The New South Wales government has issued expressions of interests (EOI) for two potential transport PPPs as the state enters its election period.
- Details emerge on $7bn Victoria road27 February 2019The Victoria government has released extensive details on how it is to procure the largest PPP in the state.
- Tax guidance issued for Singapore PPPs25 February 2019The Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) has published new guidance on the tax treatment of PPPs in the city state.
- Infra WA bill introduced22 February 2019The Western Australia government has introduced a bill to establish a statutory authority to advise on infrastructure needs and priorities.
- Shortlist for NSW water transit PPP21 February 2019The New South Wales government has shortlisted two consortia for a water transit PPP.
- NZ confirms infra commission plans20 February 2019The New Zealand government has confirmed the timeline, form and functions of the new independent infrastructure entity.
- Kansas City Streetcar Riverfront Extension Project19 March 2019
- Kansas City Streetcar Main Street Extension Project19 March 2019
- Cambridgeshire Autonomous Metro (CAM)19 March 2019