Your search returned 4375 results.
- Vietnam pulls two major PPP plans13 January 2021Vietnam’s National Assembly Standing Committee has cancelled the PPP procurement for two expressway projects.
- Canberra begins LRT 213 January 2021Major Projects Canberra has launched a tender for design and technical services for the development and delivery of its light rail stage 2 project.
- Kerala waste PPP relaunched11 January 2021A government agency for the state of Kerala in India has retendered plans for an energy from waste plant.
- Penang plans PPPs after federal funding axe7 January 2021The state of Penang in Malaysia looks set to use PPPs to deliver some of its infrastructure projects after the federal government pulled funding.
- Cimic hires CFO5 January 2021Construction firm Cimic has appointed a new chief financial officer, replacing Stefan Camphausen, who has been at the firm for the past 15 years.
- Singapore-Malaysia HSR deal terminated5 January 2021The agreement between the Singapore and Malaysia governments to jointly develop a high-speed rail (HSR) line has lapsed and will now be terminated.
- Pakistan port PPPs move forward5 January 2021Pakistan’s Central Development Working Party (CDWP) is considering using PPPs and other modes of financing to deliver parts of a major Karachi port development.
- Transurban poaches ANZ CFO22 December 2020Toll road giant brings in new chief financial officer from top bank
- Indian convention centre PPP comes to market21 December 2020The Government of Goa has released a request for proposals (RFP) for a major new convention centre development dubbed Dona Paula.
- Western Roads Upgrade gets sustainability accolade18 December 2020The Plenary-led Western Roads Upgrade project has been given an IS Operations sustainability rating, one of only three projects in the country to get the badge.
- AMP acquires Australia prison stake16 December 2020AMP Capital has acquired the full equity interest of Victoria’s Hopkins Correctional Centre PPP.
- Canberra Metro unveils green refinancing15 December 2020The first stage of the Canberra light rail PPP has become “even greener” with a new Green loan financing.
- Infratil rejects AustralianSuper bid8 December 2020Australia’s largest superannuation fund, AustralianSuper, has had an offer to acquire New Zealand-based green energy investor, Infratil rejected.
- Norton Rose adds PPP partner8 December 2020Law firm Norton Rose Fulbright has appointed an experienced construction and infrastructure partner to its Melbourne offices.
- Victoria’s biggest transport project comes to market7 December 2020EOI released; Government “not wasting a second”
- Squire Patton Boggs appoints two new partners2 December 2020Sydney offering bolstered; energy team expanded
- NZ govt urged to consider private capital2 December 2020Independent thinktank Infrastructure New Zealand has outlined the sector’s top priorities for the new government, with incentivising private capital among the themes.