Your search returned 4223 results.
- 15 August 2019Infrastructure Australia calls for industry feedbackConsultation will inform Infrastructure Plan and 2020 Priority List
- EBRD seeks PPP legal consultant5 August 2019The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is seeking a consultant to develop PPP guidelines in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS).
- MUFG completes Colonial First State deal2 August 2019Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation has completed the acquisition of nine subsidiaries of Colonial First State, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- DLA bolsters Sydney projects team17 July 2019DLA Piper has appointed two PPP experts as partners in Sydney.
- Aberdeen forms Asian infra partnership15 July 2019Aberdeen Standard Investments has partnered with the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) to invest in infrastructure in emerging Asian markets.
- ROI for NZ university energy project15 July 2019A university in New Zealand is seeking a private partner to develop and operate a biomass plant on campus.
- Infrastructure New Zealand appoints new CEO15 July 2019Industry body Infrastructure New Zealand has appointed a new chief executive officer (CEO).
- Philippines seeks PPP advisory panel9 July 2019The Philippine government is procuring advisors to help with the preparation and execution of PPP projects for local government units.
- Australian firm launches infra arm8 July 2019MinterEllison has launched an infrastructure consulting arm.
- Three remain for Victoria road PPPs5 July 2019The three shortlisted consortia for the Suburban Roads Upgrade in Victoria continue to build teams as RFP deadline approaches; banks confirmed for Cross River Rail PPP.
- Assured Guaranty, DTW agree tie-up2 July 2019US firm Assured Guaranty has entered into a co-operation agreement with Australia’s DTW Capital Solutions.
- Advisors selected for Malaysia HSR review2 July 2019A Malaysian company has appointed advisors to review options for the stalled Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High Speed Rail (HSR) Project.
- Commercial close for Australia rail PPP1 July 2019Queensland’s Cross River Rail PPP contract has reached commercial close, with construction to commence later this year.
- EoI for Australia hospital PPP25 June 2019The Victorian government has issued a request for expressions of interest for a major hospital PPP.
- Uzbekistan joins Scaling Solar24 June 2019Uzbekistan has formally joined the World Bank’s Scaling Solar initiative.
- More advisors sought for Uzbekistan power plant PPP21 June 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is procuring technical advisors for a power plant PPP in Uzbekistan, one week after seeking interest from legal advisors.
- Consultants sought for Fiji health PPP19 June 2019Fiji and the International Finance Corporation (IFC) are procuring advisors for a health PPP.