Your search returned 4466 results.
- Two in for Indonesia waste PPP28 July 2021The West Java Provincial Government has shortlisted two teams for its Legok Nangka Regional Waste Processing Plant PPP.
- Bids in for Indian rolling stock26 July 2021India’s Ministry of Railways has opened the bids for its proposed rolling stock PPP project.
- AMP bolsters stake in Adelaide hospital26 July 2021AMP Capital has acquired a further 9.95% stake in the Royal Adelaide Hospital PPP project, bringing its total share to 27.21%.
- Former Infra NZ director joins Auckland Transport21 July 2021A former director of Infrastructure New Zealand has taken up a new role as principal advisor for transport systems at Auckland Transport.
- Sydney megaproject progresses19 July 2021The New South Wales (NSW) Government has awarded the first major tunnelling contract on its flagship Sydney Metro West development.
- Deloitte infra head targets 3 markets19 July 2021Exclusive: Luke Houghton tells Partnerships Bulletin where the firm will target growth, with PPPs an important part of the plan
- Architectus hires PPP leader14 July 2021Australian architect firm Architectus has appointed a dedicated PPPs and major projects national strategic leader.
- India state considering PPP for prison bundle14 July 2021The Indian state of Maharashtra’s police prison department is weighing using PPPs to deliver a five-prison bundle across the country.
- Australia hospital gets “landmark” refi14 July 2021The Royal Adelaide Hospital project has secured a refinancing with the world’s largest sustainability loan in the healthcare sector.
- Japanese water PPP agreed12 July 2021A consortium led by French water giant Veolia has signed a deal to develop a concession to manage and deliver water services in Japan's Miyagi Prefecture.
- Macquarie acquires AMP business8 July 2021Macquarie has entered a binding agreement to acquire AMP Capital’s Global Equities and Fixed Income (GEFI) business for A$185m.
- Sydney Light Rail gets green refi6 July 2021The Sydney Light Rail CBD and South East project in Australia has been refinanced using a green loan.
- New head of Asia PF for MUFG2 July 2021MUFG Bank has appointed a new head of project finance for Asia, who will be responsible for building out its portfolio in infrastructure, natural resources, power and renewable energy.
- India looks to “streamline” PPP process29 June 2021India’s finance minister Nirmala Sitharama has unveiled a new policy to break down barriers and streamline the processes for PPPs and asset monetisation.
- MDBs ‘critical’ to mobilising green private finance25 June 2021Multilateral development banks (MDBs) have an “absolutely vital” to play in increasing private finance flowing into green projects, the COP26 President-Designate has said.
- PB for Victoria’s North East Link24 June 2021The state of Victoria, Australia, has announced a preferred bidder for its tunnelling works on the North East Link project.
- Uzbekistan releases healthcare EOI22 June 2021The Uzbekistan Ministry of Health has released a call for expressions of interest (EOI) for an upcoming healthcare support hotel PPP.