Your search returned 4579 results.
- Philippines ‘targeting private finance’27 June 2022The new Philippines government will look to private finance to help deliver new infrastructure, the incoming head of the Department of Finance has said.
- NSW infra minister targets private investment20 June 2022New South Wales’ infrastructure minister has highlighted the potential that working with the private sector can offer to enable the Australian state to build out its ambitious infrastructure plans.
- Tender nears for €384m Kyrgyz airport PPP16 June 2022The Government of Kyrgyzstan has moved closer to issuing the tender for major upgrades to Manas Airport under a PPP model.
- Singapore cancels sports PPP10 June 2022Public agency Sport Singapore (SportSG) has terminated its PPP deal for the Singapore Sports Hub 13 years early.
- IFC arranges Laos Dry Port finance8 June 2022A new international standard dry port, part of an integrated logistics facility in Vientiane, the capital city of Laos, is being prepared with assistance from the IFC.
- Thailand retenders metro PPP1 June 2022The Thailand Mass Rapid Transit Authority (MRTA) has released a request for proposals (RFP) on its flagship Bangkok Orange Line PPP.
- Philippines eyes PPP ‘refresh’30 May 2022The incoming President of the Philippines is looking to revamp the country’s PPP model in a move that could increase international investment in the sector.
- World Bank supports Mongolia connectivity27 May 2022The World bank has provided a $100m loan to support the development of connectivity projects in Mongolia, including through the use of PPPs.
- Uzbekistan signs raft of PPP agreements24 May 2022The Republic of Uzbekistan has signed 11 new agreements and treaties in a bid to further accelerate its PPP momentum.
- Australian election suggests green shift23 May 2022The result of the Australian general election is likely to result in a greater focus on renewable energy projects across the country.
- Infra Australia chief to leave19 May 2022Infrastructure Australia’s chief executive is to step down from the role at the end of July.
- Ashurst adds PPP expert to infra business17 May 2022Law firm Ashurst has appointed two partners in its transport & infrastructure team in Australia, including a PPP expert.
- Auckland light rail looks for tech support12 May 2022The Auckland Light Rail Group has invited technical firms to join the preparations of its flagship NZ$14.6bn project.
- NZ’s highway PPP suffers latest delay6 May 2022New Zealand’s Ara Tūhono - Pūhoi to Warkworth motorway is to delay its opening until next year.
- Queensland hydrogen partnership signed6 May 2022The state-backed CS Energy has signed a deal with Senex to develop a new green hydrogen production plant.
- Shortlist for Aussie renewables zone PPP6 May 2022The Government of New South Wales has shortlisted three teams for the Central-West Orana REZ PPP project.
- Winner for $5bn Melbourne Uni PPP5 May 2022A preferred bidder has been chosen to be the master developer for La Trobe University’s huge City of the Future project.