Your search returned 4153 results.
- 22 January 2019Fiji signs health PPPThe Fijian government has signed a health PPP.
- Global Infra Hub unveils new CEO21 January 2019The Global Infrastructure Hub has appointed a new chief executive following Christopher Heathcote’s departure last year.
- UK expert to lead NZ rail project18 January 2019New Zealand has appointed a former Horizon Nuclear Power and Transport for London (TfL) director to lead the country’s largest infrastructure project.
- Kyrgyz transit PPP launched18 January 2019A request for qualifications (RFQ) has been issued for a fare collection system PPP in the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Switzerland, IFC back Uzbek PPP efforts16 January 2019The Swiss government and the International Finance Corporation (IFC) are exploring PPP opportunities in the energy and transport sectors in Uzbekistan.
- K&L Gates makes PPP hire16 January 2019Law firm K&L Gates has appointed a PPP expert as partner in its Sydney office.
- WSP makes global exec appointments15 January 2019WSP Global has announced a series of executive appointments in Asia and North America.
- KKR appoints Asia Pac head10 January 2019Investment firm KKR has appointed a new head of Asia Pacific infrastructure.
- AIIB launches ESG portfolio9 January 2019The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) aims to develop debt capital markets for infrastructure in Asia with a strong Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) rationale.
- Australia targets South Asia PPP support9 January 2019The Australian government is looking to establish itself as the pre-eminent supporter of PPP in the South Asia region with the launch of a new initiative.
- Thailand backs latest monorail PPP4 January 2019A government committee has given its support to plans to develop another monorail project in Bangkok.
- Bangladesh signs road PPP3 January 2019The Bangladeshi government has signed a road PPP.
- Kier completes Aussie disposal21 December 2018Contractor Kier has announced the successful completion of the disposal of KHSA, its road asset management and maintenance services firm.
- Hogan Lovells PPP expert to leave20 December 2018A PPP expert from Hogan Lovells is to move to a specialist law firm in Sydney.
- Uzbekistan seeks to bolster PPP expertise19 December 2018The Uzbek government and the International Finance Corporation (IFC) are stepping up efforts to promote the PPP model through a capacity building programme.
- Ashurst project finance expert to relocate to Tokyo18 December 2018Ashurst has decided to move one of its project finance partners to Tokyo.
- Advisors sought for Victoria transport projects17 December 2018The Victoria government is seeking advisors for road projects and has selected advisors for the Melbourne Airport Rail Link.