Your search returned 4207 results.
- 19 June 2019Consultants sought for Fiji health PPPFiji and the International Finance Corporation (IFC) are procuring advisors for a health PPP.
- InfraRed closes Australia uni deal13 June 2019UK investor InfraRed Capital Partners has reached financial close on a student accommodation project in Australia.
- Kyrgyzstan considers schools PPP13 June 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to help procure a schools PPP in Kyrgyzstan.
- RoI open for Suburban Rail Loop13 June 2019The Victorian government has opened a registration of interest process for the Suburban Rail Loop.
- Advisors sought for Uzbekistan power plant12 June 2019Uzbekistan is planning to procure a combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) power plant under a PPP.
- Rubicon opens Asian office21 May 2019Rubicon Capital Advisors has formed a global Investor Coverage Group which includes the opening of a new office in Seoul.
- ‘Work underway’ on Suburban Rail Loop16 May 2019Victoria is to commence the stakeholder engagement process for the AUD50bn Suburban Rail Loop as federal election nears.
- Uzbekistan plans road PPPs15 May 2019The World Bank has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to help structure an expressway PPP in Uzbekistan.
- New Zealand publishes infra pipeline9 May 2019The New Zealand government has published a prototype infrastructure pipeline to show what projects will be delivered by major central government agencies over the next five years.
- IFC resumes airport PPP studies29 April 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is seeking a consultant to update its work on an airport PPP in Timor Leste.
- Advisors sought for Australia rail PPP24 April 2019The New South Wales government has issued an expression of interest to provide advisory services for rail projects.
- Natixis eyes APAC infra15 April 2019Natixis Investment Managers’ affiliate Ostrum Asset Management is setting up a team of experts based in Hong Kong and Singapore to support its growth goals in the region.
- PPP 2025 to bring world experts together11 April 2019The team behind Partnerships Bulletin and P3 Bulletin will this summer bring together some of the foremost PPP experts from around the world to learn from each other.
- Malaysia to review HSR options9 April 2019A consultant is being sought to review options to move forward with the Kuala Lumpur – Singapore High Speed Rail (KL-SG HSR) project.
- Consultants sought for Cambodia logistics hub5 April 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is procuring consultants to prepare a business case for a potential logistics complex PPP in Cambodia.
- Update: More advisors sought for Fiji housing PPP5 April 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to structure a housing PPP in Fiji.
- Winner for Cross River Rail PPP4 April 2019A preferred bidder has been chosen by the Queensland government for the PPP component of the Cross River Rail scheme.