Your search returned 8916 results.
- Engie restructures executive team15 January 2021French energy firm Engie has restructured its executive committee to reflect its business around four key areas.
- London’s green recovery ‘will need innovative finance’15 January 2021Deputy mayor sets out challenge; £60bn of investment needed to reach Net Zero; public and private collaboration critical
- EBRD to assist with Ukraine infrastructure15 January 2021The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has agreed to help the Ukrainian Ministry of Infrastructure to develop transport projects.
- Update: Winner for Thames Water solar scheme15 January 2021Thames Water has appointed the winning bidders for its programme to reduce its reliance on electricity from the Grid.
- Infra leads UK construction recovery15 January 2021Infrastructure activity has led the UK’s construction recovery following the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, Office for National Statistics (ONS) figures have shown.
- New chair for Vinci Construction14 January 2021French contractor Vinci has promoted one of its executive committee to lead its construction division.
- Legal bid launched to ban former Carillion directors14 January 2021The UK government has begun legal proceedings to ban eight former Carillion directors from taking up senior management positions.
- PGGM, APG take rolling stock stakes13 January 2021Dutch institutional investors APG and PGGM have acquired stakes in a major European rolling stock provider.
- DIF increases Irish waste-to-energy stake13 January 2021DIF Capital Partners has acquired an additional 10% stake in the Dublin Waste to Energy PPP located in Poolbeg, Dublin Port.
- BCLP hires Pinsents partner12 January 2021Law firm Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (BCLP) has appointed a new construction disputes specialist in London.
- L&Q appoints new chief executive12 January 2021Housing association and investor L&Q has appointed a new chief executive to succeed David Montague with immediate effect.
- London police force launches EV plans12 January 2021The London mayoral team and the Metropolitan Police Service have issued a prior information notice seeking feedback on vehicle charging plans.
- Ferrovial, Microsoft team up for ‘connected’ roads11 January 2021Construction firm Ferrovial and tech giant Microsoft have joined forces to launch a new initiative with a number of companies to prepare roads for the future.
- Lithuania military bases deal signed11 January 2021The contract to deliver three military bases in Lithuania has been signed between the winning bidder and the government.
- Cambs Metro chooses design partners11 January 2021The Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Combined Authority has chosen three teams to develop concept designs for the proposed Cambridgeshire Autonomous Metro (CAM).
- US advisory targets Europe8 January 2021PPP advisory firm CPCS Transcom has agreed a merger with a European company that will give it access to a number of new markets.
- Cross-country Greek PPP tendered8 January 2021Greece’s public construction body Ktiriakes Ypodomes has released a contract notice for a new multi-site regional civil protection operations centres project.