Your search returned 7742 results.
- 23 January 2019Spain's infra plans branded insufficientExclusive: Industry concerned over reduction of private participation and profitability on future projects in Spanish Budget.
- PIN for Serbian parking PPP23 January 2019A city in northern Serbia has issued a prior information notice for a parking PPP.
- Albania to scrap unsolicited road PPPs23 January 2019The Albanian government is to consider a law to ban unsolicited proposals for road PPPs and concessions.
- John Laing names new CFO23 January 2019Developer John Laing has appointed a new chief financial officer (CFO).
- AWPR physical works complete23 January 2019The project vehicle delivering the Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route (AWPR) NPD scheme has completed all physical works.
- Irish agency to seek advisory services22 January 2019A new agency established by the Irish government to tackle the housing crisis is to procure various advisory services.
- FC for Bristol regen deal22 January 2019The UK government and Bristol City Council have reached financial close on a deal to develop a 26-storey residential tower with affordable housing.
- Kier chief leaves22 January 2019Contractor Kier has announced that chief executive Haydn Mursell has left with immediate effect.
- Spain revives road investment programme21 January 2019The Spanish government has launched a new road investment programme, with around €1bn-worth of projects to be tendered this year.
- Consultants sought for Polish health PPP21 January 2019The Polish government has issued a contract notice for consultants to structure a health PPP.
- Infra ‘to drive’ UK construction21 January 2019Infrastructure output is expected to grow by almost 9% over the course of 2019, although it will be focused around a small number of mega-projects, new figures suggest.
- Homes England selects technical advisory panel18 January 2019The UK government’s housing agency has appointed a pool of advisors for a development framework.
- English council plans development JV18 January 2019A council in England is seeking private partners to develop an innovative property delivery model.
- Orrick names Paris infra partner18 January 2019Law firm Orrick has announced the appointment of a new infrastructure partner in its Paris office.
- Amey calls for dialogue on private finance18 January 2019Exclusive: Amey launches new report urging refocusing of PPP sector; IPA’s vision for PPPs discussed with director of infra delivery
- Rydon appoints construction director17 January 2019Construction firm Rydon has appointed a new construction director from Kier.
- London Assembly questions Crossrail 2 funding17 January 2019The Greater London Assembly has warned that considerable uncertainty remains over the funding for Crossrail 2 in the mayor’s budget plans.