Your search returned 8289 results.
- 20 September 2019Belgian assisted living PPP launchedA public care provider in Belgium has issued a contract notice for an assisted living PPP.
- Consultant sought for Irish depot plan19 September 2019A transport authority in Ireland is considering options to relocate its depot in the Dublin area.
- Equitix appoints Irish PPP expert19 September 2019Equitix Management Services (EMS) has appointed an associate director from Bam PPP.
- Imagile launches handback division19 September 2019Asset management consultancy Imagile Professional Services has established a division to manage the transition of infrastructure assets back to procuring authorities.
- Kier posts GBP245m loss19 September 2019UK contractor Kier has “experienced a difficult year” as revenues and pre-tax profits have been in decline in the last 12 months; search for new chairman begins
- Thames Tideway, Tramlink Nottingham transactions close19 September 2019A private placement financing for Thames Tideway Tunnel and the sale of interest in the Tramlink Nottingham PFI have closed.
- Bevan Brittan adds PPP partner19 September 2019Bevan Brittan has appointed a PPP partner to its property team in London.
- IFM Investors to seek new CEO19 September 2019IFM Investors will launch a global search for a new chief executive officer (CEO) as incumbent CEO Brett Himbury heads for retirement.
- Scotland launches hospitals probe18 September 2019The Scottish government has launched a public inquiry to examine issues at the Royal Hospital for Children and Young People in Edinburgh and the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in Glasgow.
- Update: Business backs Mutual Investment Model18 September 2019The Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) has called on the Welsh government to use the MIM to embark on an infrastructure stimulus package.
- GIIA names new CEO18 September 2019The Global Infrastructure Investor Association (GIIA) has appointed a new chief executive officer (CEO).
- Operis appoints group CEO18 September 2019Operis has appointed a new chief executive officer (CEO) for the group.
- Bird & Bird boosts project finance offering18 September 2019UK firm Bird & Bird has hired four lawyers from Eversheds Sutherland for its project finance practice in France.
- UPP appoints HCP director17 September 2019University Partnerships Programme (UPP) has announced the appointment of Babajide Ogunniyi as asset management director.
- Industry day announced for HS217 September 2019High Speed Two (HS2) Ltd is to host an industry day in Birmingham.
- New chair for Community Health Partnerships17 September 2019The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has appointed a new chair for Community Health Partnerships (CHP).
- Ukraine port PPPs tendered17 September 2019The Ukrainian government has launched tenders for two seaport PPPs.