Your search returned 8493 results.
- 24 February 2020Advisor selected for Dublin rail projectTransport Infrastructure Ireland (TII) has appointed an Operations Advisor for the MetroLink rail project
- Slovenia airport PPP restarts24 February 2020The Slovenian Ministry of Infrastructure has issued a request for expressions of interest for the operation of country’s second largest airport.
- Govt partner releases contracts for heating scheme plans21 February 2020Triple Point Heat Networks has released a series of template heat contracts to guide the introduction of district heating schemes across the country.
- Consultants sought for Polish road projects21 February 2020Government arm issues contract notice for financial advisors on motorway project and potential national roads PPP pipeline.
- English housing partnership deal launched20 February 2020A private partner is sought for a GBP682m affordable housing development in London.
- Winner for Scottish energy partnership20 February 2020Vattenfall has been selected by Midlothian Council to be its long-term energy partner.
- English university releases accommodation PIN20 February 2020The University of Exeter has released a prior information notice (PIN) for the redevelopment of student accommodation blocks.
- Financial close for Belgian prison18 February 2020Financial close has been reached on the design, build, finance and maintenance of the Dendermonde Prison project in Belgium.
- WSP announces three new hires18 February 2020Technical consultancy firm WSP has announced the appointment of three key members of its UK planning and advisory team.
- Wales seeks advisors for road PPP11 February 2020Transport for Wales (TfW) has launched a market sounding for advisory services on a Mutual Investment Model (MIM) project.
- Mott Macdonald appoint new director for its Water and Environment Unit7 February 2020Rachel Ellison joins the consultancy firm as it looks to expand in the sector globally.
- Scotland to ramp up infra spend7 February 2020The Scottish Government has announced it will boost infrastructure investment by GBP1bn in an historic Budget
- UK govt launches district heating consultation7 February 2020The UK’s Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) has announced it is seeking views to assist in devising policy for the regulation of heat networks, while supporting market growth.
- DIF divests UK PPPs6 February 2020Dutch investor DIF Capital Partners has agreed to sell a portfolio of eight PPP assets to Equitix
- Uncertainty over private finance key 'challenge' for NHS5 February 2020The National Audit Office (NAO) has pointed to the postponement of a replacement for the Private Finance Initiative (PFI) as a key challenge for the NHS.
- Infra industry challenged on design principles5 February 2020The National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) has published the UK’s first ever Design Principles for National Infrastructure.
- Scotland to work in partnership for net zero5 February 2020The Scottish Government is to explore alternative funding options to deliver the 2045 net zero target under its Transport Strategy.
- Miami Rapid Mass Transit Solution14 February 2020
- George Mason University Institute for Digital InnovAtion (IDIA)7 February 2020
- A12/A15 Ressen - Oudbroeken (ViA15)29 January 2020