Your search returned 7919 results.
- 20 March 2019Advisors appointed for Polish road PPPThe Polish government has appointed advisors for a road PPP scheme.
- Vienna tenders campuses PPP20 March 2019The City of Vienna has issued a contract notice for a PPP to deliver two education campuses.
- Kier suffers £35m loss20 March 2019Contractor Kier has suffered a £35.5m loss for the six months to 31 December 2018, down from a £34.3m pre-tax profit for the same period in 2017.
- Williams: Evidence shows private benefit in rail20 March 2019Keith Williams, the head of the government-commissioned review into Britain's rail network, has highlighted the importance of private sector involvement.
- HS2 developments gather pace19 March 2019Developments taking advantage of the planned HS2 line are ramping up, although funding of projects remains unclear.
- Minister defends outsourcing19 March 2019UK Cabinet Office minister Oliver Dowden has rejected attacks on the government’s outsourcing policy, insisting that Interserve’s pre-pack administration will not affect public services.
- Kier appoints CEO19 March 2019Contractor Kier has appointed a former Carillion CEO-designate as its own new chief executive.
- ‘Compelling case’ for Cambridge LRT19 March 2019A business case has found a metro system for the Cambridge area would offer value for money.
- Herts regen signed18 March 2019A £350m regeneration programme funded by a consortium of partners has been signed in Hertfordshire.
- UK warned investors ‘in retreat mode’18 March 2019The UK government has been warned that investors could head elsewhere unless more effort is made to use existing tools to increase infrastructure delivery.
- Interserve completes pre-pack sale18 March 2019Support services giant says move means ‘business as usual’; rumours swirl over potential rival takeover bids
- BBGI finds partner for Welsh road18 March 2019Investor BBGI is understood to have teamed up with another partner as it looks to re-enter the running for the A465 mutual investment model (MIM) project in Wales.
- Lithuania launches military PPPs15 March 2019The Lithuanian government has issued a contract notice for a PPP scheme to deliver three military barracks projects.
- Shareholders block Interserve deleveraging plan15 March 2019Breaking News: Support services giant set to enter administration after deleveraging plan voted down at crunch shareholders' meeting
- Belgian courthouse PPP launched15 March 2019The Belgian Buildings Agency has issued a contract notice for a courthouse PPP.
- Salford to launch regen partnership15 March 2019Salford City Council and the University of Salford have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for a 200-acre regeneration project.
- English uni considers partnership15 March 2019A university in the West Midlands is exploring different funding and investment models for a new education institute.
- Kansas City Streetcar Riverfront Extension Project19 March 2019
- Kansas City Streetcar Main Street Extension Project19 March 2019
- Cambridgeshire Autonomous Metro (CAM)19 March 2019