Your search returned 8076 results.
- 23 May 2019EoI for Greek marina PPPA region in southern Greece has issued a request for expressions of interest for a marina PPP.
- Industry forum for German motorway PPP23 May 2019Germany’s federal transport agency Deges is to hold an information session for a new motorway PPP.
- English council launches major development JV23 May 2019A council in the south-east of England has issued a contract notice for the development of multiple sites.
- UK infra debate arrives at key juncture22 May 2019As discussions on the role of private finance in infrastructure intensify across the UK, the fate of a project in North Wales looks set to shape the debate.
- InfraRed in ‘constructive discussions’ with UK policymakers22 May 2019InfraRed Capital Partners has revealed it is engaged in constructive discussions with UK policymakers on the private sector's involvement in infrastructure delivery.
- TfL: ‘We need to look at private finance’21 May 2019Transport for London (TfL) executives have told a London Assembly committee private finance needs to be considered for major projects; scrapping Silvertown Tunnel discussed
- Galliford Try to axe 350 jobs21 May 2019British contractor Galliford Try is to cut up to 350 jobs at its construction division as part of a recently announced ‘strategic review’ to re-evaluate key markets and sectors.
- Preferred bidder for Silvertown Tunnel20 May 2019A preferred bidder has been selected for the Silvertown Tunnel PPP in London.
- Interest sought for German civic PPP20 May 2019A city in north-east Germany has issued a request for expressions of interest for a civic PPP.
- Advisor sought for UK water project20 May 2019An English utility is seeking advisory services for a major water infrastructure project to be procured under Ofwat’s new approach.
- UK’s Labour launches solar retrofit plan17 May 2019Leader of the Labour Party Jeremy Corbyn has announced plans to fit 1.75 million homes with electricity-generating solar panels.
- Greece launches broadband project17 May 2019The Greek government has issued a contract notice for a major broadband programme.
- English council launches development scheme16 May 2019An English council has issued a contract notice for a mixed-use development scheme.
- Vinci bags two school PPPs16 May 2019The Vinci group has signed contracts for education PPPs in France and Poland.
- Consultation launched for Irish transport plan15 May 2019Ireland’s National Transport Authority (NTA) has launched a consultation process for the Cork Transport Strategy 2040 which includes plans for a new light rail system.
- BBGI makes shares placing15 May 2019Investor BBGI has announced a listing of shares.
- RFQ for GBP2bn English regen scheme15 May 2019A contract notice has been issued for a private partner to deliver the largest development opportunity in Greater Manchester.