Your search returned 9071 results.
- Balfour sees strong investments opportunities14 April 2021Student accommodation identified as key market as pandemic hits investments profits; US remains critical focus for growth
- Watford tenders regen JV14 April 2021Watford Borough Council has issued the contract notice for its £200m Town Hall Quarter (THQ) regeneration joint venture.
- Dublin MetroLink application slips14 April 2021The process to develop the Railway Order application for the Dublin MetroLink project has taken longer than anticipated, Transport Infrastructure Ireland (TII) has said.
- ACE head steps down13 April 2021Current chief executive to take up role with consultancy and construction firm
- Newcastle uni seeks campus partner13 April 2021Newcastle University is searching for a private sector partner to help develop a new Campus for Ageing & Vitality.
- New UK contractor targets regen13 April 2021Company formed with Rydon projects; to be led by former Wates Residential MD and will target regeneration and partnerships
- WSP concludes Golder acquisition9 April 2021Engineering giant WSP has completed the acquisition of earth sciences and environmental consulting firm Golder.
- Bidding opens for Homes England partnerships9 April 2021Homes England has launched a competitive bid round for its newly expanded strategic partnerships initiative.
- Prior to leave Deloitte8 April 2021Industry veteran to retire in May; Deloitte announces global infrastructure & capital projects replacement
- EBRD, AIIB streamline co-financing arrangements8 April 2021Multilaterals agree new working relationship
- John Laing, Macquarie target retirement homes8 April 2021New investment vehicle to be launched
- Amber adds senior infra specialist8 April 2021Investment manager Amber Infrastructure has appointed a new senior investment director in its origination and investment management team.
- Greece port EOI released7 April 2021The Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF) has released a request for expression of interest (EOI) on its port of Heraklion project.
- Private finance for Heathrow Link6 April 2021UK Transport Minister Chris Heaton Harris has said that the private sector will finance the Southern Access to Heathrow Airport (SAtH) project, with a plan to be laid out this summer.
- Ireland posts review on National Development Plan6 April 2021The Ireland Ministry for Public Expenditure and Reform has published the Phase 1 Report on the Review of the National Development Plan (NDP), noting that “capital investment is now at an all-time high”.
- Greece looks to bolster PPP capacity6 April 2021The Greek Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport is looking for consultants to help increase its PPP capability.
- Brixton regen starts procurement6 April 2021The London Borough of Lambeth has released a contract notice for its Brixton Rec Quarter project.
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021