Your search returned 8174 results.
- 19 July 2019Strong interest in Welsh schools programmeA total of 120 people have attended a bidders’ day for the Welsh government’s education partnership under the WEP Strategic Partnering Delivery Model.
- Infrastructure Finance Review panel revealed18 July 2019The UK government has appointed a panel of advisors to support the Infrastructure Finance Review.
- Market sounding for English broadband partnership18 July 2019A combined authority in the North of England is considering a partnership model to develop a broadband network.
- Bulgaria awards Sofia Airport concession17 July 2019Bulgaria’s Ministry of Transport has selected a consortium led by Meridiam and Munich Airport to take over operations of Sofia Airport under a 35-year concession contract.
- London legal framework tendered17 July 2019A tender has been issued to provide legal advisory services to authorities throughout London.
- Galliford Try completes review17 July 2019The UK contractor has said that the strategic review of its construction business is now complete.
- Salini board backs Astaldi takeover17 July 2019Italian contractor Salini Impregilo has given the go-ahead for a merger with rival Astaldi.
- NDFA, NewERA director appointed16 July 2019Ireland's National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA) has appointed a new director to the National Development Finance Agency (NDFA) and NewERA.
- French-Italian partnership buys airport stake12 July 2019A platform managed by Ardian Infrastructure and the Italian Infrastructure Fund (F2i) has acquired a stake in an airport in the north-east of Italy.
- Market sounding for NHS private patients facility12 July 2019An NHS trust in south-west England is inviting partners to a market sounding event for a private patients facility project.
- DWPF Ltd is in administration12 July 2019Project finance advisory firm DWPF Ltd has gone into administration.
- Interserve appoints new chair12 July 2019Interserve has appointed a new chairman, four months after it went into administration.
- PQQ out for Welsh schools partnership12 July 2019The Welsh government has issued the pre-qualification questionnaire for its education partnership under the WEP Strategic Partnering Delivery Model.
- PIN issued for East West Rail11 July 2019The East West Railway Company (EWR Co) is to launch procurement of rolling stock next month; Conservative MP backs project over HS2
- Tetra Tech acquires UK firm11 July 2019US engineering firm Tetra Tech’s offer to acquire all of the outstanding shares of WYG has become effective.
- German cities launch school PPPs11 July 2019Two cities in Germany are procuring partners for the delivery of schools under PPP models.
- NHS trust seeks estate developer11 July 2019An NHS trust is seeking a private partner to develop two sites at a central London hospital under one contract.