Your search returned 5373 results.
- FC for Beatrice OFTO29 July 2021Financial close has been reached on the Beatrice offshore transmission owner (OFTO) project.
- NIC sees private potential for CCUS29 July 2021Carbon capture, usage & storage (CCUS) must be boosted with government input, says report; new infra bank can play critical role
- East West rail launches enterprise partner PIN29 July 2021The East West Rail Company (EWR Co) has begun its pre-procurement market engagement exercise for its £1.5bn enterprise partner.
- Muse boosts London office28 July 2021Regeneration specialist Muse Developments has added two new members to its Southern team, based in London.
- CBRE to acquire majority stake in T&T28 July 2021CBRE Group has agreed a deal to take a 60% stake in Turner & Townsend and establish a new strategic partnership.
- North East LEP seeks fund manager28 July 2021North Tyneside Council has tendered the contract for a fund manager to run its proposed Commercial Property Investment Fund (CPIF).
- £230m London regen partner sought28 July 2021The London Borough of Hillingdon is looking for a private partner to deliver its £230m Hayes Town Centre regeneration project.
- Motts appoints major projects head27 July 2021Engineering firm Mott MacDonald has appointed a global portfolio leader for transport orientated developments and major projects principal.
- Local party ups Silvertown Tunnel pressure26 July 2021Mayor’s own party votes overwhelmingly against project despite continued insistence it will progress
- Knowsley tenders £128m regen partnership26 July 2021Knowsley Council is seeking a development management partner to redevelop Huyton Town Centre.
- Three in for Velindre MIM23 July 2021Three teams have submitted bids for the Velindre Cancer Centre mutual investment model (MIM) project in Wales, Partnerships Bulletin understands.
- UK competition watchdog urges EV action23 July 2021The UK’s Competition & Markets Authority (CMA) has urged the government to take further action to ensure good provision of electric vehicle charging infrastructure across the country.
- Avison Young hires former Homes England chief23 July 2021Avison Young has appointed a former Homes England chief executive to head up its UK strategic advisory business.
- Defra launches Ofwat policy consultation23 July 2021UK environment ministry Defra has published a consultation document for a new strategic policy statement for water regulator Ofwat.
- SFT sees partnership opportunity for EV charging22 July 2021The Scottish Futures Trust has published a new report on developing the country’s electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure.
- Shortlist revealed for St Annes advisors22 July 2021The six teams that have been shortlisted to provide advice to Fylde Borough Council in its plans to redevelop St Annes town centre have been revealed.
- UK council plans Net Zero housing21 July 2021Wokingham Borough Council has issued a prior information notice (PIN) investigating the potential to develop over 200 Net Zero or low-carbon houses.