Your search returned 5782 results.
- Investors sought for Sizewell C1 July 2022Barclays, Rothschilds among those involved as UK government looks to drum up investor interest in £20bn project.
- Cities ‘must redouble public transport efforts’1 July 2022The UK National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) has called on cities to make their public transport networks more attractive to help drive the government's levelling up agenda.
- Later Living partnership launched30 June 2022A strategic partnership has been unveiled between Places for People Living Plus and Lovell Later Living to accelerate the delivery of new homes for older people.
- Winner for Edinburgh waterfront regen30 June 2022A preferred bidder has been chosen by the City of Edinburgh to deliver the first phase of its £1.3bn Granton Waterfront scheme.
- Homes England launches new partnership approach29 June 2022Housing agency Homes England has unveiled a new partnership model, joining with public authorities to support housing growth in targeted areas.
- Welsh government relaunches energy PPP29 June 2022The Welsh government has issued a prior information notice seeking private partners to deliver an energy project on the site of a former airfield.
- Chancellor meets insurers on Solvency II28 June 2022Chancellor Rishi Sunak has met with representatives of the insurance industry to discuss the government’s plans to reform the Solvency II rules.
- Scots PFI move ‘accounting change’27 June 2022The Scottish government has confirmed that its change to allow local authorities greater flexibility in their PFI repayments is an accounting change and will not affect repayments to the private partners.
- Scottish govt backs ‘flexible’ PFI repayments27 June 2022The Scottish government has agreed to allow councils to make PFI repayments over a longer period than the life of the contract.
- Camden PFI review following legal settlement24 June 2022Camden Council is launching the second stage of a review into its Chalcots housing PFI following the completion of a legal settlement against the original partner.
- CLC appoints new chair23 June 2022The Construction Leadership Council (CLC) has chosen its new co-chair, following the decision of Andy Mitchell to step down.
- UKIB unveils £22bn strategic plan23 June 2022Green energy to be largest sector; ‘flexible’ investment strategy aims to crowd-in more private finance; equity investments target up to 4% returns
- New partnership targets hydrogen22 June 2022A new partnership in the Southwest of England has been established with a series of major infrastructure organisations to support the development of the hydrogen sector.
- Wates launches retrofit brand21 June 2022Developer Wates Group has unveiled a new division that will focus on retrofitting of green infrastructure in the housing sector.
- London regen deal signed20 June 2022The deal to deliver a major regeneration project at Clapham Park in London has been signed by the parties.
- Barings appoints global infra head20 June 2022Investment manager Barings has appointed a new head of global infrastructure, based in its London office.
- Welsh schools MIM facing inflation pressure17 June 2022Welsh Education Partnership Company (WEPCo) determined to get first two projects signed despite exponential cost rises due to inflation