Your search returned 4730 results.
- 19 September 2019Imagile launches handback divisionAsset management consultancy Imagile Professional Services has established a division to manage the transition of infrastructure assets back to procuring authorities.
- Kier posts GBP245m loss19 September 2019UK contractor Kier has “experienced a difficult year” as revenues and pre-tax profits have been in decline in the last 12 months; search for new chairman begins
- Thames Tideway, Tramlink Nottingham transactions close19 September 2019A private placement financing for Thames Tideway Tunnel and the sale of interest in the Tramlink Nottingham PFI have closed.
- Bevan Brittan adds PPP partner19 September 2019Bevan Brittan has appointed a PPP partner to its property team in London.
- IFM Investors to seek new CEO19 September 2019IFM Investors will launch a global search for a new chief executive officer (CEO) as incumbent CEO Brett Himbury heads for retirement.
- Scotland launches hospitals probe18 September 2019The Scottish government has launched a public inquiry to examine issues at the Royal Hospital for Children and Young People in Edinburgh and the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in Glasgow.
- Update: Business backs Mutual Investment Model18 September 2019The Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) has called on the Welsh government to use the MIM to embark on an infrastructure stimulus package.
- GIIA names new CEO18 September 2019The Global Infrastructure Investor Association (GIIA) has appointed a new chief executive officer (CEO).
- Operis appoints group CEO18 September 2019Operis has appointed a new chief executive officer (CEO) for the group.
- UPP appoints HCP director17 September 2019University Partnerships Programme (UPP) has announced the appointment of Babajide Ogunniyi as asset management director.
- Industry day announced for HS217 September 2019High Speed Two (HS2) Ltd is to host an industry day in Birmingham.
- New chair for Community Health Partnerships17 September 2019The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has appointed a new chair for Community Health Partnerships (CHP).
- Update: Consultants sought for UK district heating networks16 September 2019Two councils in England and Wales are procuring consultants to evaluate financing options and conduct project development studies for heat network deals.
- Campbell Lutyens names global infra head16 September 2019UK firm Campbell Lutyens has appointed a former prime minister of Hungary to head its global infrastructure offering.
- Significant SQ returns for Welsh schools programme13 September 2019The Welsh government has received a “significant number of SQ returns” for its education partnership under the WEP Strategic Partnering Delivery Model.
- UK govt: ‘We are backing the NHS’12 September 2019The UK government said it is to back the NHS with the money it needs to provide world-class care in world-class facilities, following a new report on PFI.
- PIN for London NHS development12 September 2019An NHS trust in London has issued a prior information notice (PIN) for a private partner to develop a new administrative facility.