Your search returned 5474 results.
- CAM decision next week22 October 2021A decision on the future of the Cambridgeshire Autonomous Metro (CAM) project will be made at a board meeting next week.
- Mace unveils new chair as Pycroft to step down22 October 2021Mace Group chair Stephen Pycroft has announced plans to step down at the end of the year.
- Sunderland signs 5G deal22 October 2021The City of Sunderland has agreed a deal that will progress its smart city ambitions by boosting the region’s 5G infrastructure.
- UK raises £6bn through second green gilt21 October 2021The UK government has raised a further £6bn through the issuance of a second green gilt, with the proceeds to help drive the country’s infrastructure programme.
- Muse regen partnerships progress21 October 2021Urban regeneration specialist Muse Developments has seen two of its schemes make progress this week.
- Sheffield uni partnership plans get go-ahead21 October 2021Plans to deliver Sheffield Hallam University’s city campus through an innovative joint venture arrangement have been approved.
- Retrofit ‘needs local approach’21 October 2021A one-size-fits-all approach to delivering retrofit schemes across the UK will fail because of the different needs in different locations, thinktank Localis has warned.
- UK urged to use social impact bonds21 October 2021The UK government should use social impact bonds (SIBs) to boost investment and help the economy grow out of the pandemic, a new report has claimed.
- New major projects MD for Bam Nuttall20 October 2021The Royal Bam Group has appointed a new managing director of major projects at UK contractor Bam Nuttall.
- Govt, private sector must ‘join hands’ on climate19 October 2021Governments and the private sector must “join hands” to tackle carbon emissions at this year’s COP26, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said.
- NHS decarbonisation partnership unveiled19 October 2021A new partnership between Wates, Arup and HKS Architects has been unveiled to decarbonise the NHS estate
- SFT drives Scottish pandemic response19 October 2021The Scottish Futures Trust (SFT) has been at the forefront of Scotland’s response to the Covid-19 pandemic and helping the country recover, its latest report has claimed.
- Edinburgh seeks feedback on regen partner plans19 October 2021The City of Edinburgh has launched a market consultation exercise on potential delivery methods for a major regeneration programme.
- London councils target retrofit action18 October 2021London’s councils have joined together to increase their efforts to tackle carbon emissions.
- Prestwich regen JV approved15 October 2021A joint venture agreement to deliver the regeneration of Prestwich has been approved by Bury Council.
- Oldham plans low carbon infra partner13 October 2021Oldham Borough Council is seeking market feedback on plans to establish a strategic investment and delivery partnership for low carbon infrastructure.
- Birmingham preps PFI replacement tender13 October 2021Birmingham City Council has issued a prior information notice (PIN) paving the way for a permanent replacement contractor on its roads PFI deal.
- Downtown Northbank Riverfront Regeneration, JacksonvilleAdvertised/In Procurement
- Piura & Chimbote, Peru Hospital BundleRequest for Qualifications
- Marine Corps Base Camp PendletonExpressions of Interest/Request for Information
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021