Your search returned 4600 results.
- 23 May 2019English council launches major development JVA council in the south-east of England has issued a contract notice for the development of multiple sites.
- UK infra debate arrives at key juncture22 May 2019As discussions on the role of private finance in infrastructure intensify across the UK, the fate of a project in North Wales looks set to shape the debate.
- InfraRed in ‘constructive discussions’ with UK policymakers22 May 2019InfraRed Capital Partners has revealed it is engaged in constructive discussions with UK policymakers on the private sector's involvement in infrastructure delivery.
- TfL: ‘We need to look at private finance’21 May 2019Transport for London (TfL) executives have told a London Assembly committee private finance needs to be considered for major projects; scrapping Silvertown Tunnel discussed
- Galliford Try to axe 350 jobs21 May 2019British contractor Galliford Try is to cut up to 350 jobs at its construction division as part of a recently announced ‘strategic review’ to re-evaluate key markets and sectors.
- Preferred bidder for Silvertown Tunnel20 May 2019A preferred bidder has been selected for the Silvertown Tunnel PPP in London.
- Advisor sought for UK water project20 May 2019An English utility is seeking advisory services for a major water infrastructure project to be procured under Ofwat’s new approach.
- UK’s Labour launches solar retrofit plan17 May 2019Leader of the Labour Party Jeremy Corbyn has announced plans to fit 1.75 million homes with electricity-generating solar panels.
- English council launches development scheme16 May 2019An English council has issued a contract notice for a mixed-use development scheme.
- Vinci bags two school PPPs16 May 2019The Vinci group has signed contracts for education PPPs in France and Poland.
- BBGI makes shares placing15 May 2019Investor BBGI has announced a listing of shares.
- RFQ for GBP2bn English regen scheme15 May 2019A contract notice has been issued for a private partner to deliver the largest development opportunity in Greater Manchester.
- KPMG weighs in on UK PPP debate14 May 2019KPMG has submitted a robust appraisal of the infrastructure finance market in the UK to the Welsh Assembly’s consultation on PPP models; UK law firm backs MIM as only viable tool
- Welsh city plans further partnerships14 May 2019Swansea has launched a third market sounding exercise for the private sector to partner on the development of city-owned sites.
- Infra commission sets out 'tests' for UK govt13 May 2019National Infrastructure Commission Chair Sir John Armitt has called on the Chancellor of the Exchequer to use this autumn’s Spending Review to commit to a once-in-a-generation transformation of the UK’s transport, energy and technology networks.
- Government support 'essential' for Cambridge metro project13 May 2019The Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority has welcomed calls for government to support the Cambridgeshire Autonomous Metro (CAM).
- 3i sees strong returns9 May 2019Investor 3i Infrastructure has seen a strong start to the new financial year, with further investments expected in the PPP market.