Your search returned 4515 results.
- 20 March 2019Kier suffers £35m lossContractor Kier has suffered a £35.5m loss for the six months to 31 December 2018, down from a £34.3m pre-tax profit for the same period in 2017.
- Williams: Evidence shows private benefit in rail20 March 2019Keith Williams, the head of the government-commissioned review into Britain's rail network, has highlighted the importance of private sector involvement.
- HS2 developments gather pace19 March 2019Developments taking advantage of the planned HS2 line are ramping up, although funding of projects remains unclear.
- Minister defends outsourcing19 March 2019UK Cabinet Office minister Oliver Dowden has rejected attacks on the government’s outsourcing policy, insisting that Interserve’s pre-pack administration will not affect public services.
- Kier appoints CEO19 March 2019Contractor Kier has appointed a former Carillion CEO-designate as its own new chief executive.
- ‘Compelling case’ for Cambridge LRT19 March 2019A business case has found a metro system for the Cambridge area would offer value for money.
- Herts regen signed18 March 2019A £350m regeneration programme funded by a consortium of partners has been signed in Hertfordshire.
- UK warned investors ‘in retreat mode’18 March 2019The UK government has been warned that investors could head elsewhere unless more effort is made to use existing tools to increase infrastructure delivery.
- Interserve completes pre-pack sale18 March 2019Support services giant says move means ‘business as usual’; rumours swirl over potential rival takeover bids
- BBGI finds partner for Welsh road18 March 2019Investor BBGI is understood to have teamed up with another partner as it looks to re-enter the running for the A465 mutual investment model (MIM) project in Wales.
- Shareholders block Interserve deleveraging plan15 March 2019Breaking News: Support services giant set to enter administration after deleveraging plan voted down at crunch shareholders' meeting
- Salford to launch regen partnership15 March 2019Salford City Council and the University of Salford have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for a 200-acre regeneration project.
- English uni considers partnership15 March 2019A university in the West Midlands is exploring different funding and investment models for a new education institute.
- PB for Walney OFTO14 March 2019UK energy regulator Ofgem has selected a preferred bidder for the Walney Extension Offshore Wind Farm offshore transmission link.
- Hammond criticised over ‘further consultation’14 March 2019The Opposition and infrastructure experts have attacked the lack of action on the ground on infrastructure, following the launch of another review.
- No like-for-like PFI replacement13 March 2019Chancellor Philip Hammond has published the consultation on the future of private infrastructure investment.
- Liverpool considers station options13 March 2019A commission has been established to deliver a new station in Liverpool city centre.
- Kansas City Streetcar Riverfront Extension Project19 March 2019
- Kansas City Streetcar Main Street Extension Project19 March 2019
- Cambridgeshire Autonomous Metro (CAM)19 March 2019