Your search returned 5102 results.
- London’s green recovery ‘will need innovative finance’15 January 2021Deputy mayor sets out challenge; £60bn of investment needed to reach Net Zero; public and private collaboration critical
- Update: Winner for Thames Water solar scheme15 January 2021Thames Water has appointed the winning bidders for its programme to reduce its reliance on electricity from the Grid.
- Infra leads UK construction recovery15 January 2021Infrastructure activity has led the UK’s construction recovery following the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, Office for National Statistics (ONS) figures have shown.
- Legal bid launched to ban former Carillion directors14 January 2021The UK government has begun legal proceedings to ban eight former Carillion directors from taking up senior management positions.
- BCLP hires Pinsents partner12 January 2021Law firm Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (BCLP) has appointed a new construction disputes specialist in London.
- L&Q appoints new chief executive12 January 2021Housing association and investor L&Q has appointed a new chief executive to succeed David Montague with immediate effect.
- London police force launches EV plans12 January 2021The London mayoral team and the Metropolitan Police Service have issued a prior information notice seeking feedback on vehicle charging plans.
- Cambs Metro chooses design partners11 January 2021The Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Combined Authority has chosen three teams to develop concept designs for the proposed Cambridgeshire Autonomous Metro (CAM).
- Highways England appoints acting CEO8 January 2021Strategic roads agency Highways England has appointed an acting chief executive to take over from Jim O’Sullivan in February.
- Grant Thornton hires former PA infra lead8 January 2021A PPP expert has joined Grant Thornton’s public services advisory team to support its PFI handback offering.
- IPA mandate targets PFI excellence7 January 2021The UK’s Infrastructure & Projects Authority (IPA) will oversee the government’s PFI Centre of Excellence as part of its government mandate.
- KPMG’s Stewart to retire7 January 2021Former head of Infrastructure UK to step down from his role later this year
- Wales chooses MIM legal advisors6 January 2021The Welsh Government’s National Procurement Service has awarded legal contracts for consultants to assist with Mutual Investment Models (MIM) projects.
- John Laing appoints CFO5 January 2021Developer John Laing has appointed a new chief financial officer, with effect from 6 January 2021.
- L&G advances Bristol housing24 December 2020Institutional investor Legal & General has secured planning permission for a major housing project in conjunction with Bristol City Council.
- Strong partnerships ‘key to Net Zero’22 December 2020A new report has suggested that governments need to ensure strong partnerships between the public and private sectors are in place if carbon reduction targets are to be met.
- Winner for East Anglia OFTO22 December 2020A preferred bidder has been chosen to deliver the offshore transmission owner (OFTO) contract linking the East Anglia One Offshore Wind Farm to the Grid.