Your search returned 4849 results.
- 21 February 2020Govt partner releases contracts for heating scheme plansTriple Point Heat Networks has released a series of template heat contracts to guide the introduction of district heating schemes across the country.
- English housing partnership deal launched20 February 2020A private partner is sought for a GBP682m affordable housing development in London.
- Winner for Scottish energy partnership20 February 2020Vattenfall has been selected by Midlothian Council to be its long-term energy partner.
- English university releases accommodation PIN20 February 2020The University of Exeter has released a prior information notice (PIN) for the redevelopment of student accommodation blocks.
- WSP announces three new hires18 February 2020Technical consultancy firm WSP has announced the appointment of three key members of its UK planning and advisory team.
- Wales seeks advisors for road PPP11 February 2020Transport for Wales (TfW) has launched a market sounding for advisory services on a Mutual Investment Model (MIM) project.
- Mott Macdonald appoint new director for its Water and Environment Unit7 February 2020Rachel Ellison joins the consultancy firm as it looks to expand in the sector globally.
- Scotland to ramp up infra spend7 February 2020The Scottish Government has announced it will boost infrastructure investment by GBP1bn in an historic Budget
- UK govt launches district heating consultation7 February 2020The UK’s Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) has announced it is seeking views to assist in devising policy for the regulation of heat networks, while supporting market growth.
- DIF divests UK PPPs6 February 2020Dutch investor DIF Capital Partners has agreed to sell a portfolio of eight PPP assets to Equitix
- Uncertainty over private finance key 'challenge' for NHS5 February 2020The National Audit Office (NAO) has pointed to the postponement of a replacement for the Private Finance Initiative (PFI) as a key challenge for the NHS.
- Infra industry challenged on design principles5 February 2020The National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) has published the UK’s first ever Design Principles for National Infrastructure.
- Scotland to work in partnership for net zero5 February 2020The Scottish Government is to explore alternative funding options to deliver the 2045 net zero target under its Transport Strategy.
- UK’s Ofgem to ‘encourage partnership’ for net zero5 February 2020Regulator Ofgem is to encourage partnership between industry, regulation and government under its decarbonisation plan.
- Kier appointed to Birmingham highways project4 February 2020Birmingham Highways Ltd (BHL) has appointed Kier Highways to manage the 15-month interim highway services contract.
- PFI hospitals ‘expected to be resilient against spread of Coronavirus’31 January 2020S&P Global ratings company issued a statement saying that the creditworthiness of 19 UK hospitals, funded under the private finance initiative (PFI), is likely to remain unaffected by the potential strain put on healthcare by the spread of coronaviru
- PIN issued for Welsh health PPP project28 January 2020A prior information notice (PIN) has been issued for the New Velindre Cancer Centre Project in Cardiff.
- Miami Rapid Mass Transit Solution14 February 2020
- George Mason University Institute for Digital InnovAtion (IDIA)7 February 2020
- A12/A15 Ressen - Oudbroeken (ViA15)29 January 2020