Your search returned 4399 results.
- 23 January 2019John Laing names new CFODeveloper John Laing has appointed a new chief financial officer (CFO).
- AWPR physical works complete23 January 2019The project vehicle delivering the Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route (AWPR) NPD scheme has completed all physical works.
- FC for Bristol regen deal22 January 2019The UK government and Bristol City Council have reached financial close on a deal to develop a 26-storey residential tower with affordable housing.
- Kier chief leaves22 January 2019Contractor Kier has announced that chief executive Haydn Mursell has left with immediate effect.
- Infra ‘to drive’ UK construction21 January 2019Infrastructure output is expected to grow by almost 9% over the course of 2019, although it will be focused around a small number of mega-projects, new figures suggest.
- Homes England selects technical advisory panel18 January 2019The UK government’s housing agency has appointed a pool of advisors for a development framework.
- English council plans development JV18 January 2019A council in England is seeking private partners to develop an innovative property delivery model.
- Amey calls for dialogue on private finance18 January 2019Exclusive: Amey launches new report urging refocusing of PPP sector; IPA’s vision for PPPs discussed with director of infra delivery
- Rydon appoints construction director17 January 2019Construction firm Rydon has appointed a new construction director from Kier.
- London Assembly questions Crossrail 2 funding17 January 2019The Greater London Assembly has warned that considerable uncertainty remains over the funding for Crossrail 2 in the mayor’s budget plans.
- UK ‘a laboratory for new financing ideas’17 January 2019Aviva Investors’ head of infrastructure debt, Darryl Murphy, has suggested that the UK will remain at the cutting edge of new ideas for investment in 2019.
- IPA appoints project delivery director17 January 2019The UK government has appointed a new director of project delivery profession at the Infrastructure and Projects Authority (IPA).
- Industry concerned over Brexit vote16 January 2019Infrastructure experts have warned that yesterday's House of Commons vote against the government's Brexit deal will increase uncertainty for the industry.
- Details emerge for East West Rail project15 January 2019The East West Rail Company (EWR) has revealed details on how the Central Section Project is to be procured.
- SFT picks legal advisor15 January 2019The Scottish Futures Trust (SFT) has chosen a law firm to provide it with general legal advice over the next four years.
- LGIM hires infra equity head14 January 2019Legal & General’s LGIM Real Assets has appointed a former investment director at Local Pensions Partnership Investments (LPPI) to lead its infrastructure equity investment strategy.
- PIN for English rail partner14 January 2019The East West Railway Company (EWR) has commenced a market sounding for a railway line between Bedford and Cambridge.