Your search returned 5216 results.
- Balfour sees strong investments opportunities14 April 2021Student accommodation identified as key market as pandemic hits investments profits; US remains critical focus for growth
- Watford tenders regen JV14 April 2021Watford Borough Council has issued the contract notice for its £200m Town Hall Quarter (THQ) regeneration joint venture.
- ACE head steps down13 April 2021Current chief executive to take up role with consultancy and construction firm
- Newcastle uni seeks campus partner13 April 2021Newcastle University is searching for a private sector partner to help develop a new Campus for Ageing & Vitality.
- New UK contractor targets regen13 April 2021Company formed with Rydon projects; to be led by former Wates Residential MD and will target regeneration and partnerships
- WSP concludes Golder acquisition9 April 2021Engineering giant WSP has completed the acquisition of earth sciences and environmental consulting firm Golder.
- Bidding opens for Homes England partnerships9 April 2021Homes England has launched a competitive bid round for its newly expanded strategic partnerships initiative.
- Prior to leave Deloitte8 April 2021Industry veteran to retire in May; Deloitte announces global infrastructure & capital projects replacement
- John Laing, Macquarie target retirement homes8 April 2021New investment vehicle to be launched
- Amber adds senior infra specialist8 April 2021Investment manager Amber Infrastructure has appointed a new senior investment director in its origination and investment management team.
- Private finance for Heathrow Link6 April 2021UK Transport Minister Chris Heaton Harris has said that the private sector will finance the Southern Access to Heathrow Airport (SAtH) project, with a plan to be laid out this summer.
- Brixton regen starts procurement6 April 2021The London Borough of Lambeth has released a contract notice for its Brixton Rec Quarter project.
- Partnership considered for Welsh airfield energy1 April 2021The Welsh government has issued a prior information notice seeking views on how to maintain power to its Bro Tathan Airfield site.
- Winner for Royal Holloway uni deal31 March 2021A preferred bidder has been chosen to deliver Royal Holloway, University of London’s £130m student village at Rusham Park in Egham, Surrey.
- UK targets green finance29 March 2021The UK government is seeking to encourage more international investors to look to the country for opportunities in the development of the green economy.
- Operis, Delphos agree emerging market tie-up29 March 2021Advisory specialists Operis and Delphos International have agreed a strategic partnership to boost the financing of projects in emerging and frontier markets.
- Jenrick seeks to unlock housing potential26 March 2021UK Housing Secretary Robert Jenrick has highlighted the “untapped potential” of developing new homes in smaller town and villages.
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021