Your search returned 4657 results.
- 19 July 2019Strong interest in Welsh schools programmeA total of 120 people have attended a bidders’ day for the Welsh government’s education partnership under the WEP Strategic Partnering Delivery Model.
- Infrastructure Finance Review panel revealed18 July 2019The UK government has appointed a panel of advisors to support the Infrastructure Finance Review.
- Market sounding for English broadband partnership18 July 2019A combined authority in the North of England is considering a partnership model to develop a broadband network.
- London legal framework tendered17 July 2019A tender has been issued to provide legal advisory services to authorities throughout London.
- Galliford Try completes review17 July 2019The UK contractor has said that the strategic review of its construction business is now complete.
- Market sounding for NHS private patients facility12 July 2019An NHS trust in south-west England is inviting partners to a market sounding event for a private patients facility project.
- DWPF Ltd is in administration12 July 2019Project finance advisory firm DWPF Ltd has gone into administration.
- Interserve appoints new chair12 July 2019Interserve has appointed a new chairman, four months after it went into administration.
- PQQ out for Welsh schools partnership12 July 2019The Welsh government has issued the pre-qualification questionnaire for its education partnership under the WEP Strategic Partnering Delivery Model.
- PIN issued for East West Rail11 July 2019The East West Railway Company (EWR Co) is to launch procurement of rolling stock next month; Conservative MP backs project over HS2
- Tetra Tech acquires UK firm11 July 2019US engineering firm Tetra Tech’s offer to acquire all of the outstanding shares of WYG has become effective.
- NHS trust seeks estate developer11 July 2019An NHS trust is seeking a private partner to develop two sites at a central London hospital under one contract.
- Welsh schools timeline emerges10 July 2019The Welsh government will appoint a private sector delivery partner (PSDP) to deliver education infrastructure in June 2020.
- Kier housing director leaves10 July 2019Kier Living’s executive director has left the group.
- Market sounding for UK govt housing partner10 July 2019The UK government has launched a pre-tender market engagement to procure an external delivery partner for a GBP3bn housing scheme.
- UK govt launches resilience consultation9 July 2019The UK government has issued a call for evidence on flooding and coastal erosion to inform the national infrastructure strategy and the spending review.
- Sao Paulo delegation sees opportunity in Brexit8 July 2019“World players” essential to delivering ambitious infra programme.