Your search returned 1271 results.
- 22 January 2019EoI for Qatar schools PPP programmeThe Qatari government has issued a request for expressions of interest (EoI) for the first package of its schools PPP programme.
- Consultants sought for SA wastewater PPPs14 January 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is seeking consultants to structure two wastewater PPPs in South Africa.
- Kenya plans 39 PPPs14 January 2019Kenya’s draft Budget has included a list of 39 PPP deals it expects to complete over the next three years.
- Nine in for Saudi schools PPP9 January 2019The Saudi government has pre-qualified nine organisations for the first wave of its schools PPP programme.
- Clyde hires Trowers UAE expert9 January 2019Clyde & Co has appointed a PPP expert from Trowers & Hamlins as a partner to its real estate practice in the UAE.
- Consultants sought for Jordanian schools PPP4 January 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) are seeking consultants to structure a schools PPP in Jordan.
- Interest sought for Saudi wastewater PPP2 January 2019The Saudi government has issued a request for expressions of interest for a wastewater PPP.
- Nigeria issues civic PPP2 January 2019The Nigerian government has issued a request for qualifications for a civic PPP.
- Morocco seeks to reform private sector development21 December 2018The Moroccan government and the International Finance Corporation (IFC) have signed an agreement to improve investment conditions in the country.
- Consultants sought for Saudi airport PPP18 December 2018The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is seeking consultants for a potential airport PPP in Saudi Arabia.
- Macquarie appoints new EMEA CEO14 December 2018Macquarie Group has appointed a new CEO for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Consultants sought for Saudi PPP mission14 December 2018The World Bank has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to assist the Saudi government in setting out PPP priorities.
- Sudan to draw on Egypt’s PPP experience12 December 2018A delegation from the Sudanese PPP unit is meeting its Egyptian counterpart to gain familiarity with PPPs.
- Aberdeen Standard unveils sustainability trust7 December 2018Asset manager Aberdeen Standard Investments (ASI) has launched a new trust to open up the social and environmental impact market.
- Egypt to amend PPP law5 December 2018The Egyptian government is considering various amendments to its PPP legislation.
- Consultants sought for Ethiopian water PPPs4 December 2018The World Bank has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to review PPP policy on water and sanitation in Ethiopia.
- ‘More public engagement’ needed on infra29 November 2018A global survey has found that the majority of people want governments to engage with them more on infrastructure decisions.