Your search returned 1424 results.
- Law firm adds Africa PPP expert15 January 2021A law firm in the US has appointed a former official at the African Development Bank to boost its infrastructure work across the continent.
- Currie & Brown appoints Middle East COO6 January 2021Consultancy Currie & Brown has appointed a former managing director of Lendlease Europe’s consulting group as chief operating officer of its Middle East business.
- PPP touted for Port of Beirut rebuild6 January 2021The World Bank has put forward concessions and private investment as part of a proposed plan to rebuild Lebanon’s Port of Beirut following its tragic destruction last year.
- Jordan looks to attract foreign investment23 December 2020The World Bank, in support of the Jordan Investment Commission, is looking for consultants to help the kingdom develop a strategy to attract foreign investment.
- Morocco, IFC link up for infra projects18 December 2020The IFC has signed an agreement with Regional Council of Fes-Meknès, an economically important Moroccan region, to improve road infrastructure and spur economic recovery follow the pandemic.
- Teams prequalified for Saudi Schools16 December 2020Eight teams have been prequalified for the second wave of Saudi Arabia’s schools programme.
- Jerusalem extends Blue Line timeline16 December 2020Bidders have been given more time to submit pre-qualification documents for Jerusalem’s Blue Line PPP scheme.
- Guinea eyes PPP to spur growth16 December 2020Consultants sought to bolster project capacity
- Libya prepares airport PPP16 December 2020The Libya Airport Authority and Misrata Municipality have signed an agreement to develop a new passage terminal at Misrata Airport under an innovative PPP model.
- Kenya looks to PPPs for megaprojects26 November 2020Kenya’s Vision 2030 plan, an economic stimulus plan to deliver major infrastructure, is looking to PPPs to “accelerate the pace of delivery of megaprojects”.
- SNC aims to boost Middle East collaboration25 November 2020SNC-Lavalin has published a new white paper that targets greater collaborative contracting across its group companies in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries.
- Saudi mixed use PPP comes to market23 November 2020Saudi Arabia’s Eastern Province Municipality has released a request for expressions of interest (EOI) on its Al Khobar waterfront project.
- Second Saudi schools bundle tendered23 November 2020RFQ issued for wave 2; contracts signed with preferred bidder for wave 1
- CAR looks to develop PPP capacity18 November 2020Technical advisors sought; strong interest in PPPs from government; potential PPP unit
- South Africa targets institutional investors17 November 2020Pension funds tapped; PPPs ‘needed for recovery’
- Suez acquires Saudi waste firm13 November 2020Suez, Five Capital and Itochu have acquired a majority stake in EDCO, a major Saudi hazardous waste management company.
- FC for Jerusalem Light Rail13 November 2020Financing agreed following a year of negotiations