Your search returned 1452 results.
- PPPs for Beirut port rebuild13 April 2021The race to rebuild Lebanon’s Beirut Port has started following the tragedy last year, in which an explosion at the site killed 200 people and decimated one of the nation’s most important assets.
- Somalia preparing PPP framework12 April 2021The World Bank, on behalf of the Government of Somalia, is looking for legal consultants to help develop a national PPP framework.
- FC for $1.1bn Dubai waste PPP29 March 2021Five-strong team agrees financing, bringing on board eight lenders to provide $900m debt
- Atkins appoints ME & Africa chief29 March 2021Global engineering firm Atkins has appointed a new chief executive of its Middle East & Africa business.
- Kuwait eyes PPP for metro29 March 2021The Kuwait Authority for Partnership Projects has said that using a PPP on its flagship Kuwait Metro project would save $2.9bn.
- UNESCO to facilitate historic Iraqi PPPs29 March 2021UNESCO, the EU, and the Government of Japan have signed a deal to help facilitate PPPs in Iraq.
- Nigeria launches 12 road concessions24 March 2021The Nigerian government has issued a notice to begin the procurement process to deliver 12 roads under its Highway Management Development Initiative (HMDI).
- FC on Saudi “first of its kind” water PPP23 March 2021The Saudi Water Partnership Company and the Engie-led consortium has achieved financial close on the Yanbu-4 independent water plant PPP.
- AfDB invests in Kampala-Jinja PPP19 March 2021The African Development Bank (AfDB) has signed an agreement with the Ugandan government to provide $229.5m in financing for the Kampala-Jinja road PPP.
- Saudi Arabia approves PPP law17 March 2021Saudi Arabia has approved a new Private Sector Participation (PSP) Law that looks to boost PPPs’ capacity.
- Namibia seeks PPP advisor15 March 2021The government of Namibia and the African Development Bank (ADB) have launched a search for an advisor to support the country’s PPP directorate.
- Oman prepping six PPPs4 March 2021Oman is planning to undertake feasibility studies for six new PPP projects this year, covering education, health, transport and ports.
- $220m Cameroon bus PPP on the way2 March 2021The Government of Cameroon and IFC have signed an agreement to develop a Bus Rapid Transit PPP in the city of Douala.
- Qatar tenders third schools PPP package25 February 2021The State of Qatar has released a request for expressions of interest (EOI) for its Qatar Public Private Partnership Schools Development Programme – Package 3.
- Bahrain preps $32bn metro PPP23 February 2021The Kingdom of Bahrain’s Ministry of Transportation and Telecommunications is to start procuring private partners to deliver on its flagship metro project in next month.
- Guinea paves way for PPPs19 February 2021The President of Guinea, Alpha Condé, has passed into law two decrees that will enable the West African nation to pursue PPPs for infrastructure projects.
- Winner for Kuwait water P3 advisory18 February 2021The Kuwait Authority for Partnership Projects (KAPP) has chosen an international team to support its delivery of two electrical power and water desalination plant projects.
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021