Your search returned 1321 results.
- 19 July 2019FC for Senegal Scaling Solar projectsA French-led consortium has secured a financing package for two projects under the Scaling Solar initiative in Senegal.
- EoI for Qatar parking programme11 July 2019The Qatari government has issued a request for expressions of interest for a parking project.
- Africa50 appoints head of strategy8 July 2019Africa50 has appointed a Nigerian and UK national as head of strategy and investor relations.
- Advisors sought for South Africa PPP review2 July 2019The World Bank is procuring consultants to review PPP processes in South Africa.
- Pinsent partner moves to Saudi PPP centre21 June 2019A leading lawyer in the PPP and PFI space has moved to the National Centre for Privatisation & PPP in Saudi Arabia after more than two decades at Pinsent Masons.
- South African terminal PPP awarded6 June 2019A South African freight logistics authority has awarded a contract for a container terminal PPP.
- Consultants sought for Zambian airports4 June 2019The World Bank has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to structure four airport PPPs in Zambia.
- Ethiopia to procure major wind farm29 May 2019The Ethiopian government is to procure a utility-scale wind power plant on a PPP basis.
- Senegal planning CCGT plant23 May 2019A request for expressions of interest has been issued for consultants to study financing options for a power plant in Senegal.
- Advisors sought for Nigerian port PPP22 May 2019The Nigerian federal government has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to prepare a full business case for a port PPP.
- Three bids for Israeli desalination plant20 May 2019The Israeli government has received three bids for a desalination plant PPP.
- Consultants sought for Tanzania energy study8 May 2019The World Bank has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to conduct studies into a potential energy PPP scheme in Tanzania.
- EoIs for Saudi health PPPs2 May 2019A hospital in Saudi Arabia has issued requests for expressions of interest for two PPPs.
- Advisors sought for LNG PPP18 April 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is procuring advisors for a liquefied natural gas (LNG) power plant in the Seychelles.
- Update: RFQ for Ethiopian energy PPP17 April 2019The Ethiopian government has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for an energy PPP programme.
- RFQ for Qatar wastewater PPP16 April 2019The Qatari government has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for a wastewater PPP.
- PPP 2025 to bring world experts together11 April 2019The team behind Partnerships Bulletin and P3 Bulletin will this summer bring together some of the foremost PPP experts from around the world to learn from each other.