Your search returned 1572 results.
- RFQ for Saudi land port PPP29 June 2022The Saudi Zakat, Tax and Customs Authority (ZATCA) has released a request for qualifications (RFQ) on its land port PPP bundle.
- UK invests in Africa hydropower PPP24 June 2022The UK government has agreed to provide up to £162m into the hydropower sector across Africa, working in partnership with two private entities.
- SNC targets Net Zero in the Gulf23 June 2022Project management giant SNC-Lavalin has published a new report aimed at supporting Gulf states transition their economies to Net Zero carbon.
- Saudi continues PPP momentum20 June 2022Saudi bus PPP comes to market; EOIs in for hospital PPP
- Egypt looks to bolster green PPPs17 June 2022The Government of Egypt is looking to develop its ability to embed green and sustainability targets into its PPP procurements.
- AfDB establishes virtual academy10 June 2022The African Development Bank (AfDB) is to create a virtual academy to build public financial management capacity in African countries.
- Egypt housing PPP agreed7 June 2022The Egyptian government-owned Elnasr Housing and Development Company has signed an agreement for the development of the Mokattam Corniche, in the Al-Ahram area of Cairo.
- 11 in for Bahrain Metro30 May 2022Eleven teams have been pre-qualified for the Bahrain Metro PPP deal, including a number of major international players.
- Morocco plans desal PPP27 May 2022The Moroccan government has tendered for advisors to provide feasibility studies for a potential desalination plant to be delivered under a PPP model.
- AfDB, Swedfund agree transmission line deal26 May 2022The African Development Bank (AfDB) has reached an agreement with Sweden’s development finance institution, Swedfund, to increase private sector involvement in transmission line projects.
- Debut UAE schools PPP signed24 May 2022Abu Dhabi Investment Office (ADIO) has signed the contract for its Zayed City Schools PPP.
- Saudi hospital accommodation PPP tendered23 May 2022The Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health has released a request for expressions of interest (EOI) for its Al Iman General Hospital Accommodation PPP.
- Morocco looks to PPP for water16 May 2022Morocco’s Minister of Equipment and Water has highlighted the potential of PPPs to deliver new water infrastructure, particularly in the area of desalination.
- Egypt targets private boost16 May 2022Egyptian Prime Minister Moustafa Madbouly has announced plans to offer a wide range of infrastructure assets to the private sector.
- Seychelles plans marina PPP9 May 2022The Seychelles government is preparing to tender a project to build a new marina on Praslin Island.
- Djibouti preps housing PPP29 April 2022The Government of Djibouti and the World Bank has released a call for multiple sets of consultants to help prepare a major new housing PPP project.
- ‘Strong interest’ in Egyptian schools PPP19 April 2022Egypt’s Minister of Finance has claimed that many investors have shown interest in plans to deliver 1,000 language schools through a PPP model, while other schemes are also on the horizon.