Your search returned 1355 results.
- 20 February 2020Abu Dhabi launches PPP pipelineThe Abu Dhabi Government is gearing up to tender PPP projects in 2020.
- UAE authority reiterates PPP drive11 February 2020The United Arab Emirate’s Road & Transport Authority (RTA) hints at project pipeline as it continues diversification ambitions.
- Scaling Solar moves forward in West Africa30 January 2020The World Bank Group is expanding the Scaling Solar programme in Niger.
- Comoros considers ferry PPP20 January 2020Consultants are sought to assist an inter-island connectivity transport project on the Comoros archipelago.
- World Bank to align West Africa PPP framework20 January 2020The World Bank Group is supporting the removal of regulatory impediments and ‘harmonize’ PPP frameworks across West Africa; bids due for legal mandate.
- UK partnership to invest in Kenyan affordable housing20 January 2020A programme backed by the UK government and Macquarie plans to invest GBP30m (USD39m) to build green housing in Kenya
- Norton Rose appoints Dubai partner as pipeline grows6 January 2020The law firm hires Middle East expert as United Arab Emirates PPP market continues to heat up
- Consultants sought for Jordan projects16 December 2019The European Investment Bank (EIB) and the International Finance Corporation (IFC) require consultants to assist with transport and telecoms projects in Jordan.
- Proposals sought for Saudi Arabia schools PPP10 December 2019A request for expression of interest (RFEOI) has been launched by Tatweer Buildings Company (TBC).
- IFC seeks advisors for African port, power schemes2 December 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is procuring public-private partnership (PPP) expertise for port and power projects in Africa.
- Israel loosens infra financing credit requirements28 November 2019The Bank of Israel has raised the threshold at which banks can offer financing for infrastructure projects.
- RFQ for Rwanda water transit PPP27 November 2019The Rwandan government has issued a request for qualifications for a water transit PPP.
- Consultants sought for Djibouti-Ethiopia road project21 November 2019The World Bank has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to structure a road PPP connecting Djibouti and Ethiopia.
- RFQ for Qatar parking PPP21 November 2019The Qatari government has issued a request for qualifications for a parking PPP dedicated to truck and heavy equipment.
- Cote d’Ivoire joins Scaling Solar18 November 2019Cote d’Ivoire has signed up for the World Bank’s Scaling Solar initiative.
- FC for Israel road PPP15 November 2019A road PPP in Israel has reached financial close.
- Pinsent Masons appoints PPP expert as Middle East head1 November 2019Pinsent Masons has appointed a PPP and PFI specialist as head of Middle East.
- Miami Rapid Mass Transit Solution14 February 2020
- George Mason University Institute for Digital InnovAtion (IDIA)7 February 2020
- A12/A15 Ressen - Oudbroeken (ViA15)29 January 2020