Your search returned 1313 results.
- 23 May 2019Senegal planning CCGT plantA request for expressions of interest has been issued for consultants to study financing options for a power plant in Senegal.
- Advisors sought for Nigerian port PPP22 May 2019The Nigerian federal government has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to prepare a full business case for a port PPP.
- Three bids for Israeli desalination plant20 May 2019The Israeli government has received three bids for a desalination plant PPP.
- Consultants sought for Tanzania energy study8 May 2019The World Bank has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to conduct studies into a potential energy PPP scheme in Tanzania.
- EoIs for Saudi health PPPs2 May 2019A hospital in Saudi Arabia has issued requests for expressions of interest for two PPPs.
- Advisors sought for LNG PPP18 April 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is procuring advisors for a liquefied natural gas (LNG) power plant in the Seychelles.
- Update: RFQ for Ethiopian energy PPP17 April 2019The Ethiopian government has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for an energy PPP programme.
- RFQ for Qatar wastewater PPP16 April 2019The Qatari government has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for a wastewater PPP.
- PPP 2025 to bring world experts together11 April 2019The team behind Partnerships Bulletin and P3 Bulletin will this summer bring together some of the foremost PPP experts from around the world to learn from each other.
- Advisors sought for Jordan schools PPP8 April 2019The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and the International Finance Corporation (IFC) are seeking advisors to structure a schools PPP in Jordan.
- Qatar backs draft PPP law4 April 2019The Qatari government has approved a draft PPP law.
- Nigeria plans waterfront PPP3 April 2019The Nigerian government has unveiled plans to redevelop the Marina car parks in Lagos into a major waterfront destination.
- Islamic Development Bank targets PPP3 April 2019The Islamic Development Bank (IDB) has cited PPP as one of the core pillars of its president's Five -Year Plan.
- Saudi govt to tender schools PPP2 April 2019The Saudi government is preparing to launch a second wave of its schools PPP programme.
- GIH seeks infra bank views1 April 2019The Global Infrastructure Hub (GIH) is seeking views on its newly published guidance on national infrastructure banks.
- Meridiam Africa fund beats target28 March 2019Meridiam’s Africa fund has closed with investment ahead of its initial target, after it was reopened having full invested two years ahead of the end of the investment period.
- Nigeria sovereign fund eyes PPP28 March 2019The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) is to collaborate on improving the infrastructure deficit in the country.