Your search returned 1494 results.
- Consultants sought for major Jordan bus PPP27 July 2021The World Bank, on behalf of the government of Jordan, is looking for a team of consultants to help bring forward the Amman Bus Rapid Transit Phase II project.
- Nigeria posts RFQ for satellite PPP23 July 2021The Government of Nigeria’s National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA) has posted a request for prequalification (RFQ) for a satellite PPP.
- Saudi water projects keep procurement flow19 July 2021Two deals go to market as state continues to progress its PPP programme
- Herbert Smith adds Saudi PPP expert13 July 2021Law firm Herbert Smith Freehills has appointed a former advisor to Saudi Arabia’s National Centre for Privatisation as a partner.
- International heavyweights vie for Abu Dhabi school PPP13 July 2021Abu Dhabi Investment Office (ADIO) has prequalified five teams for its multi school PPP.
- Senegal has “ambitious goals” for PPP pipeline12 July 2021The World Bank, on behalf of the Government of Senegal, is looking for consultants to help bolster the nation’s PPP pipeline.
- Dubai launches truck stop bundle12 July 2021Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has released a letter of invitation on its truck rest stop PPP bundle.
- Advisors sought for $220m Cameroon bus PPP9 July 2021The World Bank, on behalf of the Cameroon government, is looking for a number of consultants to help prepare the Douala Bus Rapid Transit project.
- Gowling agrees Saudi tie-up9 July 2021Law firm Gowling WLG has entered a cooperation agreement with a Saudi Arabian law firm that will expand the infrastructure capabilities of both organisations in the region.
- Saudi launches eight-port concession bundle8 July 2021The Saudi Ports Authority, Manawi, has released a call for expressions of interest (EOI) on a bundle of eight port concessions.
- Egypt to tender second port PPP28 June 2021The Egyptian government has confirmed it will tender for a private partner to develop a second dry port and logistics centre via a PPP on Tuesday.
- MDBs ‘critical’ to mobilising green private finance25 June 2021Multilateral development banks (MDBs) have an “absolutely vital” to play in increasing private finance flowing into green projects, the COP26 President-Designate has said.
- Ivory Coast starts Scaling Solar procurement24 June 2021The government of the Ivory Coast has released a request for pre-qualification for its upcoming Scaling Solar PPP.
- IFC backs PPPs for Morocco24 June 2021The Moroccan Ministry of Economy, Finance and Administrative Reform and the IFC have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to bolster their economic recovery.
- Tanzania to start expanding PPP use23 June 2021The World Bank, on behalf of the government of Tanzania, is looking for consultants to help develop its large scale PPP pipeline.
- Namibia preparing PPP pipeline21 June 2021The Namibian Minister of Finance has unveiled a new pipeline of PPP projects as the country looks to private capital to spur its economy.
- Companies circle Saudi water PPPs17 June 202187 teams submit interest in two projects; international players strongly represented