Your search returned 1293 results.
- 11 March 2019Kenyan motorway PPP ‘facing legal battle’The losing consortium for a motorway PPP in Kenya has appealed the selection of a rival team as the preferred bidder, it has been reported.
- Legal consultants sought for Botswana wastewater PPP11 March 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to structure a wastewater PPP.
- Bracewell adds Dubai partner5 March 2019Law firm Bracewell has appointed a new infrastructure partner in its Dubai office.
- Partnerships Awards 2019 shortlist revealed5 March 2019This year’s Partnerships Awards shortlist has been revealed, with a wide variety of projects and companies in the running for the top prizes.
- Lebanon preps data centre PPP4 March 2019Lebanon is preparing to launch a data centre PPP, among an array of other deals.
- Chair appointed to Aberdeen Gulf JV26 February 2019Aberdeen Standard Investments and Investcorp have appointed a chairman for a recently established vehicle to invest in infrastructure in member states of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
- Angola Assembly backs PPP law22 February 2019Angola’s National Assembly has given its support to anew PPP bill designed to improve interest in infrastructure projects among investors.
- SA targets investors with infra fund21 February 2019South Africa’s 2019 Budget has focused on encouraging more private investment into infrastructure through the development of the president’s infrastructure fund.
- Israeli firm acquires US contractor20 February 2019Developer Shikun & Binui has acquired a US firm as part of its long-term expansion strategy in the infrastructure market.
- Consultants sought for Guinea waste PPP18 February 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) has issued requests for expressions of interest for consultants to structure a waste PPP in Guinea.
- Aberdeen, Investcorp launch Gulf investment JV13 February 2019Aberdeen Standard Investments and Investcorp have established a vehicle to invest in infrastructure projects across the six countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
- Advisors sought for Botswana, CAR PPPs11 February 2019The governments of Botswana and the Central African Republic (CAR) are planning wastewater and broadband PPPs, with the procurement of advisors currently underway.
- Consultants sought for Israeli airport PPP7 February 2019The Israeli government has issued a consultancy and management services tender for an airport PPP.
- South Africa launches maritime PPP5 February 2019The government of South Africa is procuring ships with a PPP model.
- Lebanese govt to prep policy statement5 February 2019The newly formed Lebanese government is preparing to issue a policy statement, which is expected to include measures to boost the economy.
- Greenfield PPPs ‘attractive to Middle East’5 February 2019Greenfield PPPs are offering a potentially easier alternative to widespread privatisation in the Gulf region, according to a new report.
- Huge interest in Saudi wastewater PPP1 February 2019The Saudi government has received interest from over 50 organisations for a wastewater PPP.
- Kansas City Streetcar Riverfront Extension Project19 March 2019
- Kansas City Streetcar Main Street Extension Project19 March 2019
- Cambridgeshire Autonomous Metro (CAM)19 March 2019