Your search returned 1512 results.
- Bahrain to launch metro PPP next month21 October 2021The Kingdom of Bahrain is preparing to release a request for qualifications (RFQ) for the first phase of its $2bn metro PPP network.
- Saudi water PPP reaches FC20 October 2021Saudi Water Partnerships Company (SWPC) and an Engie-led consortium have reached financial close on the Jubail-3B water plant concession.
- Meridiam signs €220m African airport PPP14 October 2021French investment giant Meridiam has signed a contract to deliver the new international airport located in Donsin, Burkina Faso, through a PPP.
- Dubai unveils $7bn PPP pipeline11 October 2021Dubai’s Department of Finance is looking to create the “ideal conditions” for PPPs, as it unveils a new 30 project pipeline.
- SA green projects get support6 October 2021Thirteen low-carbon projects in South Africa have been selected to receive support in finding investors through the UK’s Climate Finance Accelerator.
- Saudi Arabia sets out PPP target sectors4 October 2021Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Finance has outlined the key sectors that the government will target for PPP development in 2022.
- Kenya to ramp up PPP programme1 October 2021The Government of Kenya is preparing to bolster its PPP pipeline and create the “right incentives” to attract private investment.
- Gabon signs power plant PPP27 September 2021The Government of Gabon has agreed a deal with a private partner to develop, finance, operate and maintain a 120MW gas-fired power plant.
- World Bank, South Africa look to transit PPPs27 September 2021The World Bank and the Development Bank of South Africa (DBSA) are looking for advisors to help “transform” transit in the county, with PPPs set to play a key role.
- A&O poaches Webber Wentzel Jo’burg team16 September 2021Law firm Allen & Overy has brought in six lawyers to its banking and projects practices from rival firm Webber Wentzel.
- Meridiam raises €5bn for sustainable investments16 September 2021Infrastructure investor Meridiam has raised over €5bn in 2021 which it says will fuel future sustainable and impact investments.
- Egypt port PPP signed13 September 2021Egypt has signed a deal to deliver its 6th of October Dry Port PPP project with the private consortium.
- Interest sought for Saudi water pipelines27 August 2021A call for expressions of interest has been issued to deliver water transmission pipelines in Saudi Arabia.
- Nigeria launches space museum PPP27 August 2021Nigeria’s National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA) has tendered a project to deliver a planetarium and museum.
- Qatar launches investment portal23 August 2021Qatar’s Ministry of Municipality and Environment has established a new investment portal aimed at promoting public-private partnerships across the state.
- Nine in for Abu Dhabi streetlighting20 August 2021The Abu Dhabi Investment Office has prequalified nine teams from eight different countries for its streetlighting PPP project.
- Nigeria launches airports plan17 August 2021The government of Nigeria has tendered a concession for four international airports, while also beginning a search for PPP advisors.
- Downtown Northbank Riverfront Regeneration, JacksonvilleAdvertised/In Procurement
- Piura & Chimbote, Peru Hospital BundleRequest for Qualifications
- Marine Corps Base Camp PendletonExpressions of Interest/Request for Information
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021