Your search returned 1331 results.
- 20 September 2019MPs seek clarity on Uganda expressway PPPUgandan MPs have criticised the adoption of the PPP model to deliver the USD1.5bn Kampala-Jinja Expressway, urging the government to provide answers on the source of funding and the start of construction works.
- Dubai sets up PPP unit20 September 2019Dubai's Department of Finance (DOF) has established a unit focusing on PPPs.
- Advisors sought for Ethiopia telecom infrastructure17 September 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) has issued requests for expressions of interest for a range of advisory mandates to support efforts by the Ethiopian government to expand the telecom sector.
- South Africa office PPP launched10 September 2019A South African state government has issued a request for proposals for an office PPP.
- Consultants sought for Zimbabwe wastewater PPP29 August 2019A city in Zimbabwe has issued a request for expression of interest for consultants to conduct the feasibility study for a potential wastewater PPP.
- UK to establish international infra commission28 August 2019The UK government is seeking private sector expertise for an International Development Infrastructure Commission.
- Consultants sought for Lebanon airport15 August 2019The government of Lebanon is considering a PPP model for the rehabilitation and expansion of an airport.
- Update: Winner for Israel light rail project8 August 2019The Israeli government has announced a preferred bidder for the JNET light rail PPP in Jerusalem.
- Consultants sought for Burkina Faso PPP programme2 August 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) has issued a request for expression of interest for consultants to support Burkina Faso in shaping PPP policy.
- RFQ for Morocco solar power plant31 July 2019A Moroccan government agency has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for a solar power plant.
- FC for Senegal Scaling Solar projects19 July 2019A French-led consortium has secured a financing package for two projects under the Scaling Solar initiative in Senegal.
- EoI for Qatar parking programme11 July 2019The Qatari government has issued a request for expressions of interest for a parking project.
- Africa50 appoints head of strategy8 July 2019Africa50 has appointed a Nigerian and UK national as head of strategy and investor relations.
- Advisors sought for South Africa PPP review2 July 2019The World Bank is procuring consultants to review PPP processes in South Africa.
- Pinsent partner moves to Saudi PPP centre21 June 2019A leading lawyer in the PPP and PFI space has moved to the National Centre for Privatisation & PPP in Saudi Arabia after more than two decades at Pinsent Masons.
- South African terminal PPP awarded6 June 2019A South African freight logistics authority has awarded a contract for a container terminal PPP.
- Consultants sought for Zambian airports4 June 2019The World Bank has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to structure four airport PPPs in Zambia.