- White to co-chair Scots economic board24 May 2022The Scottish government has announced the members of its National Strategy for Economic Transformation Delivery Board, with a PPP expert named as co-chair.
- Uzbekistan signs raft of PPP agreements24 May 2022The Republic of Uzbekistan has signed 11 new agreements and treaties in a bid to further accelerate its PPP momentum.
- Greece approves three new PPPs24 May 2022The Greek Interministerial Committee for PPPs has approved three major new projects to be prepared for tendering.
- Debut UAE schools PPP signed24 May 2022Abu Dhabi Investment Office (ADIO) has signed the contract for its Zayed City Schools PPP.
- Johnson highlights long-term infra benefits24 May 2022UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson is looking to ramp up infrastructure investment in a bid to spur growth across the country.
- Ireland publishes inflation guidance23 May 2022The Irish government has published guidance to support public bodies in the creation of inflation cooperation frameworks.
- Australian election suggests green shift23 May 2022The result of the Australian general election is likely to result in a greater focus on renewable energy projects across the country.
- CMA launches Bouygues-Equans probe23 May 2022The UK’s Competition & Markets Authority (CMA) has launched an inquiry into the planned merger of Bouygues and Equans.
- UK looks to spark autonomous vehicle market23 May 2022The UK government has launched a £40m competition to boost the development of self-driving commercial vehicles by 2025.
- Saudi hospital accommodation PPP tendered23 May 2022The Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health has released a request for expressions of interest (EOI) for its Al Iman General Hospital Accommodation PPP.
- London uni campus PPP launched23 May 2022The University of East London has released a tender for its Stratford Campus redevelopment PPP.
- TfL plans offices JV20 May 2022Transport for London (TfL) has tendered a contract for a private partner to enter a joint venture to deliver three over station developments (OSDs).
- Nador-Driouech Desalination PlantConsultants required
- Garcia-Monterrey International Airport Railway CorridorIn Planning/Proposal Announced
- Athens Court of First InstanceIn Planning/Proposal Announced
- UK Partnerships Hub13 - 14 June 2022