- Kyrgyz airport PPP on the way20 October 2021The Government of Kyrgyz Republic, with the help of the International Finance Corporation (IFC), is preparing a major expansion PPP for its Manas International Airport.
- Cities urged to leverage private support20 October 2021The Global Infrastructure Hub (GIH) and IFC have suggested that cities around the world should use private partners to make up for shortfalls in funding.
- New major projects MD for Bam Nuttall20 October 2021The Royal Bam Group has appointed a new managing director of major projects at UK contractor Bam Nuttall.
- Govt, private sector must ‘join hands’ on climate19 October 2021Governments and the private sector must “join hands” to tackle carbon emissions at this year’s COP26, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said.
- NHS decarbonisation partnership unveiled19 October 2021A new partnership between Wates, Arup and HKS Architects has been unveiled to decarbonise the NHS estate
- DIF acquires solar platform19 October 2021DIF Capital Partners has acquired a controlling stake in a solar development platform.
- SFT drives Scottish pandemic response19 October 2021The Scottish Futures Trust (SFT) has been at the forefront of Scotland’s response to the Covid-19 pandemic and helping the country recover, its latest report has claimed.
- Edinburgh seeks feedback on regen partner plans19 October 2021The City of Edinburgh has launched a market consultation exercise on potential delivery methods for a major regeneration programme.
- UK targets £10bn green investment19 October 2021The UK government has announced that deals worth nearly £10bn have been secured as part of the Global Investment Summit.
- Gibson Dunn poaches London M&A team18 October 2021Law firm Gibson Dunn has poached three Vinson & Elkins partners to bolster its private equity M&A offering.
- Europe to bolster alternative fuels infra18 October 2021The European Investment Bank (EIB) and European Commission have signed an agreement to help ramp up financing for alternative fuels infrastructure.
- Thailand preps £5.6bn of highway PPPs18 October 2021Thailand’s Transport Ministry has posted a new plan to use PPPs to improve connectivity and reduce traffic in Bangkok.
- Downtown Northbank Riverfront Regeneration, JacksonvilleAdvertised/In Procurement
- Piura & Chimbote, Peru Hospital BundleRequest for Qualifications
- Marine Corps Base Camp PendletonExpressions of Interest/Request for Information
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021