- London councils target retrofit action18 October 2021London’s councils have joined together to increase their efforts to tackle carbon emissions.
- Dublin MetroLink business case due ‘shortly’18 October 2021Preliminary business case to seek approval; market consultation on use of PPP on the project expected in November
- Sisk appoints new CEO15 October 2021Contractor Sisk Group has announced its current chief executive will be stepping down in the New Year, and revealed his successor.
- Former Willmott Dixon director joins Study Inn15 October 2021Student accommodation specialist Study Inn has appointed a new head of its development arm.
- Prestwich regen JV approved15 October 2021A joint venture agreement to deliver the regeneration of Prestwich has been approved by Bury Council.
- Inspectorates demand urgent action on Oakhill PFI15 October 2021An urgent notification letter has been written to the Justice Secretary demanding improvements at the Oakhill Secure Training Centre.
- Consultants sought for Bangladesh port PPP14 October 2021Bangladesh’s PPP Authority has issued a tender for consultants to support the development of the business case for two terminals at its Bay Port project.
- NZ Infra Commission backs PPPs14 October 2021The New Zealand Infrastructure Commission Te Waihanga has published a new draft infrastructure strategy that highlights the potential of the PPP model.
- EIB “stepping up” climate finance14 October 2021The European Investment Bank (EIB) has announced a new investment finance package and framework to “accelerate” climate projects across Europe and North Africa.
- Meridiam signs €220m African airport PPP14 October 2021French investment giant Meridiam has signed a contract to deliver the new international airport located in Donsin, Burkina Faso, through a PPP.
- Oldham plans low carbon infra partner13 October 2021Oldham Borough Council is seeking market feedback on plans to establish a strategic investment and delivery partnership for low carbon infrastructure.
- NSW unveils $80bn hydrogen strategy13 October 2021New South Wales is looking to attract over $80bn of investment by positioning itself as an “economic superpower” through a new hydrogen strategy.
- Downtown Northbank Riverfront Regeneration, JacksonvilleAdvertised/In Procurement
- Piura & Chimbote, Peru Hospital BundleRequest for Qualifications
- Marine Corps Base Camp PendletonExpressions of Interest/Request for Information
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021