- Birmingham preps PFI replacement tender13 October 2021Birmingham City Council has issued a prior information notice (PIN) paving the way for a permanent replacement contractor on its roads PFI deal.
- 800-home Canning Town deal agreed13 October 2021A partnership between the English Cities Fund (ECF) and Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing Association (MTVH) has been agreed to deliver new affordable housing.
- Marguerite sells French fibre stakes13 October 2021Marguerite has sold three stakes in French fibre PPPs to Altitude Infrastructure.
- L&G, NTR partner up for climate ambitions13 October 2021Investment giant Legal & General and renewable specialist NTR have partnered up to “jointly tackle the climate emergency”.
- Irish Budget sees ‘largest capital investment in history’12 October 2021The Irish government has published its budget 2022, pledging “the largest capital investment programme in the history of the state”.
- Nuremberg seeks schools PPP advisors12 October 2021The City of Nuremberg in Germany has issued a contract notice for advisors to support the development of a primary school, high school and associated sports facilities.
- EIB, EBRD expand horizons beyond EU12 October 2021The European Investment Bank (EIB) and the European Bank for Reconstruction & Development (EBRD) have agreed a deal to explore opportunities beyond the EU.
- Meridiam unveils new branding12 October 2021Global investor Meridiam has revealed a new brand identity aligned with its dedication to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- PwC appoints global public services leader11 October 2021PwC has appointed a partner in its Central & Eastern Europe business as its global leader of the government & public services practice.
- IPA publishes final Sonia PFI guidance11 October 2021Unitary charge should be ‘unaffected’; transition will generally not be classified as a Qualifying Refinancing; authorities recommended to consent to transition in most cases
- Work starts on pioneering Birmingham health campus11 October 2021The private partner has broken ground on the landmark Birmingham Health Innovation Campus (BHIC) project in Selly Oak.
- Procurement changes ‘not before 2023’11 October 2021The UK Cabinet Office has provided an update on its plans to overhaul the procurement regime, following feedback from over 600 respondents.
- Downtown Northbank Riverfront Regeneration, JacksonvilleAdvertised/In Procurement
- Piura & Chimbote, Peru Hospital BundleRequest for Qualifications
- Marine Corps Base Camp PendletonExpressions of Interest/Request for Information
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021