- HICL picks up German road PPP stake17 May 2022Investment firm HICL has picked up a 50% stake in the B247 highway PPP.
- £1bn DPC set to be tendered17 May 2022The first Direct Procurement for Customers (DPC) contract is to be tendered after receiving approval from water industry regulator Ofwat.
- Morocco looks to PPP for water16 May 2022Morocco’s Minister of Equipment and Water has highlighted the potential of PPPs to deliver new water infrastructure, particularly in the area of desalination.
- Egypt targets private boost16 May 2022Egyptian Prime Minister Moustafa Madbouly has announced plans to offer a wide range of infrastructure assets to the private sector.
- Former Vercity director takes Aecom role16 May 2022Aecom has appointed a former Vercity director to lead its strategic asset management (SAM) team in the UK.
- BBGI picks up debut German highway stake16 May 2022BBGI has acquired a stake in the A7 highway PPP from Hochtief.
- Ireland eyes PPP for justice projects16 May 2022The Irish Prison Service (IPS) is looking for consultants to help analyse potential PPPs across Ireland's justice programmes.
- Sizewell decision date pushed back16 May 2022The UK government has pushed back the deadline by which it must make a decision on the planning application for the Sizewell C nuclear plant.
- UK launches fund to support new nuclear13 May 2022The UK government has initiated a new fund that is designed to help develop new nuclear projects and enable schemes to access private sector investment.
- Andover masterplan advisor chosen13 May 2022Test Valley Borough Council has appointed an advisor to support its masterplan covering major investment in Andover.
- Winner for Leatherhead JV13 May 2022Mole Valley District Council (MVDC) has appointed a preferred bidder for its Bull Hill and Swan Centre sites regeneration joint venture.
- Auckland light rail looks for tech support12 May 2022The Auckland Light Rail Group has invited technical firms to join the preparations of its flagship NZ$14.6bn project.
- Nador-Driouech Desalination PlantConsultants required
- Garcia-Monterrey International Airport Railway CorridorIn Planning/Proposal Announced
- Athens Court of First InstanceIn Planning/Proposal Announced
- UK Partnerships Hub13 - 14 June 2022