- Cambodia passes new PPP law11 October 2021The Government of Cambodia has successfully passed a new PPP law, paving the way for the nation to continue its growth.
- Amey poaches Skanska director11 October 2021Amey has hired ex-Skanska director James Holmes to lead its rail infrastructure business.
- Dubai unveils $7bn PPP pipeline11 October 2021Dubai’s Department of Finance is looking to create the “ideal conditions” for PPPs, as it unveils a new 30 project pipeline.
- Europe plans new energy infra rules8 October 2021The European Parliament is planning to overhaul its energy infrastructure funding plans in a move that will see the supranational target emerging technologies and move away from fossil fuels.
- Norway fails to attract PPP advisors8 October 2021The Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation (Norad) has failed to secure bids for its PPP consultancy framework.
- Galliford eyes water with nmcn acquisition8 October 2021Contractor Galliford Try has acquired the water business of defunct rival nmcn.
- UK power decarbonisation to require partnership working8 October 2021The UK government’s plans to decarbonise the energy system by 2035 will require collaboration between the public and private sectors, the business minister has said.
- Ukraine: Investors eye five PPPs8 October 2021Investors are interested in five potential road PPP deals in Ukraine, the prime minister has said.
- South Africa preps 55 projects7 October 2021South Africa’s Minister of Public Works and Infrastructure has announced plans to deliver 55 infrastructure projects, including a number of PPPs.
- Pakistan looks to PPP for water pipeline7 October 2021The Government of Sindh, Pakistan, is preparing to tender a new bulk water supply pipeline through a PPP.
- Uzbekistan preps multi-school PPP7 October 2021The Government of Uzbekistan is preparing to tender a 15-school education PPP as a pilot.
- Aussie public-private fund makes debut investment7 October 2021The Australian Business Growth Fund has made its first move in the market by investing in battery technology firm 3ME Technology.
- Downtown Northbank Riverfront Regeneration, JacksonvilleAdvertised/In Procurement
- Piura & Chimbote, Peru Hospital BundleRequest for Qualifications
- Marine Corps Base Camp PendletonExpressions of Interest/Request for Information
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021