- Landsec launches new regen business12 May 2022Landsec created a new regeneration business following its recent acquisition of U+I to bolster its offering in the mixed-use urban development sector.
- Balfour eyes further asset sales12 May 2022Balfour Beatty has published its latest trading update, citing positive opportunities for growth in its investments business, as well as a strong pipeline of divestments.
- UK starts green finance consultation12 May 2022The UK government has issued a consultation seeking feedback on its plans to update its Green Finance Strategy.
- UK regen bill plans local development corporations12 May 2022The UK government’s Levelling Up & Regeneration Bill has been laid before Parliament, with a number of measures that could impact the partnerships sector.
- Amber appoints digital infra expert11 May 2022Infrastructure investment manager Amber has appointed a new investment director with a particular specialism in digital infrastructure.
- £140m London JV tendered11 May 2022A private partner is being sought to enter into a joint venture partnership to deliver 564 new homes within the London Borough of Ealing.
- IPA brings in change delivery expert11 May 2022The UK’s Infrastructure & Projects Authority (IPA) has appointed a new director of function, profession & standards as it looks to build its professional capacity.
- Ireland targets infra inflation10 May 2022The Irish government has introduced new measures to help tackle the rising cost of materials on public works contracts, promising to pay up to 70% of extra inflation costs.
- Queen’s Speech makes further infra promises10 May 2022Infra Bank legislation promised; procurement ‘simplification’ back on agenda
- Moody’s warns on TfL’s capital programme10 May 2022Ratings agency Moody’s has downgraded Transport for London (TfL) and issued a warning over the transport agency’s ability to deliver its future capital investment programme.
- Consultants sought for Pakistan hospital PPP10 May 2022The World Bank, on behalf of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan, is looking for technical consultants to help prepare a major new hospital PPP.
- World Bank reaches 10k PPP certificate milestone10 May 2022The World Bank has delivered over 10,000 certificates of its flagship PPP training programme.
- Nador-Driouech Desalination PlantConsultants required
- Garcia-Monterrey International Airport Railway CorridorIn Planning/Proposal Announced
- Athens Court of First InstanceIn Planning/Proposal Announced
- UK Partnerships Hub13 - 14 June 2022