- London regen winner unveiled7 October 2021Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing Association (MTVH) has selected Countryside to enter into a partnership to deliver the second phase of the Clapham Park regeneration project.
- SA green projects get support6 October 2021Thirteen low-carbon projects in South Africa have been selected to receive support in finding investors through the UK’s Climate Finance Accelerator.
- Citi hires Goldman MD for infra leadership6 October 2021Citigroup has hired Luisa Leyenaar-Huntingford to be co-head of its global infrastructure business.
- Linklaters hires head of Asia construction6 October 2021Law firm Linklaters has appointed a former Herbert Smith Freehills partner as its new head of Asia construction, based in Singapore.
- Johnson majors on levelling up6 October 2021UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has focused his attention on his government’s efforts to ‘level up’ the economy.
- CLC accepts govt has no money for infra6 October 2021The UK’s Construction Leadership Council (CLC) has acknowledged that government has little money to spend, but pointed to retrofit as an area for co-investment.
- Glasgow considers retrofit expansion6 October 2021Glasgow City Region’s cabinet is looking at how to drive green retrofitting of its properties, including considering how to finance the plans.
- Consultants sought for “major” Asian airport PPP5 October 2021The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is looking for technical consultants to help it prepare concessions for “one of East Asia’s major airports”.
- NSW seeks PPP feedback5 October 2021The Government of New South Wales is undertaking its latest review of its PPP guidelines and is looking for industry feedback.
- Kajima enters UK renewables market5 October 2021Kajima has entered into the UK renewables market with a solar joint venture.
- DIF acquires US energy firm5 October 2021DIF Capital Partners has acquired US energy-as-a-service provider Bernhard.
- KKR continues infra push with acquisition5 October 2021Investment giant KKR has continued its infrastructure acquisition spree by closing a new deal with Sempra.
- Downtown Northbank Riverfront Regeneration, JacksonvilleAdvertised/In Procurement
- Piura & Chimbote, Peru Hospital BundleRequest for Qualifications
- Marine Corps Base Camp PendletonExpressions of Interest/Request for Information
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021