- Meridiam, UN link up on emerging market infra finance10 May 2022The United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF) and Meridiam have signed an agreement to bolster infrastructure financing in developing countries.
- PPP planned for Hammersmith Bridge9 May 2022Council considering private finance options for restoration project; PIN due imminently
- Macquarie appoints energy transition leadership9 May 2022Australian giant Macquarie Asset Management has appointed Gabriele Duesberg as its new managing director.
- IFC appoints new Asia region leadership9 May 2022The International Finance Corporation (IFC) has appointed Zeeshan Sheikh as its country manager for Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- Seychelles plans marina PPP9 May 2022The Seychelles government is preparing to tender a project to build a new marina on Praslin Island.
- UK govt plans new regen powers9 May 2022The UK government is planning to give local authorities greater powers to drive regeneration projects as part of this week’s Queen’s Speech.
- Bam sells Belgian arm6 May 2022The sale of Royal Bam Group’s Belgian operating company, BAM Contractors, has been completed.
- NZ’s highway PPP suffers latest delay6 May 2022New Zealand’s Ara Tūhono - Pūhoi to Warkworth motorway is to delay its opening until next year.
- Queensland hydrogen partnership signed6 May 2022The state-backed CS Energy has signed a deal with Senex to develop a new green hydrogen production plant.
- Shortlist for Aussie renewables zone PPP6 May 2022The Government of New South Wales has shortlisted three teams for the Central-West Orana REZ PPP project.
- Two in for Birmingham Highways PFI5 May 2022Birmingham City Council and Birmingham Highways have shortlisted two teams for its highways PFI O&M contract.
- Winner for $5bn Melbourne Uni PPP5 May 2022A preferred bidder has been chosen to be the master developer for La Trobe University’s huge City of the Future project.
- Nador-Driouech Desalination PlantConsultants required
- Garcia-Monterrey International Airport Railway CorridorIn Planning/Proposal Announced
- Athens Court of First InstanceIn Planning/Proposal Announced
- UK Partnerships Hub13 - 14 June 2022