- Greece looks for asset management assistance5 May 2022The Greek Ministry of Development and Investment is looking for advisors to help create an integrated information system.
- French giants team up on infra fund5 May 2022La Banque Postale and insurance giant CHP have announced they are working together on a partnership to invest in infrastructure.
- IQ-EQ appoints PPP expert5 May 2022Investor services group IQ-EQ has appointed a project finance expert to a newly created head of debt position in Asia as it looks to expand its offering.
- Vercity combines asset management, technical consultancy5 May 2022SPV and asset management firm merges teams following departure of a key director.
- RFQ for latest Uzbek healthcare PPP4 May 2022The Uzbekistan Ministry of Health has released a request for prequalifications (RFQ) on its radiotherapy bundle PPP project.
- Dalmore gets abrdn investment to target ESG4 May 2022Dalmore Capital has received a £38m refinancing package from abrdn.
- WSP appoints planning & advisory MD4 May 2022Engineering firm WSP has appointed a former Stantec managing director to lead its planning & advisory business.
- Commerce appoints new MD4 May 2022Procurement software specialist Commerce Decisions has appointed a new managing director, to work with its parent company on developing the future of the organisation.
- Infra investment “rebounding” in emerging markets3 May 2022The World Bank has said that while resurging private investment into infrastructure is a “positive sign, daunting challenges remain”.
- IFC preps Solomons tuna processing plant3 May 2022A PPP for a tuna processing plant in the Solomon Islands is being structured by the IFC, with support from both the Australian and New Zealand governments.
- Hogan Lovells adds JLL sustainability head3 May 2022Law firm Hogan Lovells has appointed a new head of sustainability, who has arrived from engineering firm JLL.
- Mitie acquires telecoms specialist3 May 2022Facilities management firm Mitie Group has acquired a telecoms tower infrastructure specialist as it looks to strengthen its expertise in the telecoms sector.
- Nador-Driouech Desalination PlantConsultants required
- Garcia-Monterrey International Airport Railway CorridorIn Planning/Proposal Announced
- Athens Court of First InstanceIn Planning/Proposal Announced
- UK Partnerships Hub13 - 14 June 2022