- New chair for LTIIA5 October 2021The Long-Term Infrastructure Investors Association (LTIIA) has appointed a new chair after Meridiam’s Thierry Déau stepped down from the role.
- Ireland plans PPP review4 October 2021New National Development Plan to “examine possible disincentives” for use of PPP; plans to expand model’s use in housing and energy
- Pakistan region to take unsolicited PPPs4 October 2021The Pakistani region of Punjab has implemented a new PPP framework to ramp up projects and attract investment.
- German school PPP tendered4 October 2021The City of Lehrte, Lower Saxony, is looking for consultants to help prepare a new education PPP.
- Ashurst hires Freshfields infra partner4 October 2021Law firm Ashurst has brought in an infrastructure finance expert to its London office from rival Freshfield Bruckhaus Deringer.
- Saudi Arabia sets out PPP target sectors4 October 2021Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Finance has outlined the key sectors that the government will target for PPP development in 2022.
- UK electric ‘green by 2035’4 October 2021UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has confirmed plans to transfer the UK’s entire electricity supply to renewable energy sources by 2035.
- Coventry plans care JV1 October 2021Coventry City Council has issued a prior information notice (PIN) for a plan to develop a joint venture to deliver new care facilities across the city.
- €1.5bn green hydrogen fund launched1 October 2021A group of international companies have joined together to establish a new green hydrogen fund that aims to reach a value of €1.5bn.
- Green light for Stockport regen1 October 2021The latest phase of Stockport Council’s regeneration programme with partner Muse Developments has been backed by the authority’s planning committee.
- Asset management firm Imagile rebrands1 October 2021Imagile, the PPP SPV and asset management specialist, has changed its name.
- Kenya to ramp up PPP programme1 October 2021The Government of Kenya is preparing to bolster its PPP pipeline and create the “right incentives” to attract private investment.
- Downtown Northbank Riverfront Regeneration, JacksonvilleAdvertised/In Procurement
- Piura & Chimbote, Peru Hospital BundleRequest for Qualifications
- Marine Corps Base Camp PendletonExpressions of Interest/Request for Information
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021