Your search returned 10 results.
- 2 July 2018Making ProgressMark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
- Raising Africa1 June 2017Africa50 chief executive Alain Ebobissé tells Paul Jarvis about the organisation’s role in supporting the nascent PPP market across the continent
- Lingua Franca1 December 2016PPPs are beginning to break out of their French colonial past in Francophone Africa. Jean-Jacques Lecat, co-head of law firm CMS’s African team, tells Marina Formoso why it is exciting times for the region
- Marvellous Things1 December 2016James Aiello’s career has taken him from practising law in California, to planning PPPs in South Africa. The South African Treasury’s top PPP official tells Paul Jarvis how he got there, and what he has planned for the country
- Thinking Big7 December 2015Kenya has unveiled some bold proposals for new infrastructure investment. PPP Unit head Stanley Kamau tells Amanda Nicholls how they will be implemented
- The long road1 April 2015There is a huge need for Afghan PPPs, explains Alessandro Abati, PPP Expert at the Afghan Ministry of Finance
- Building for a new dawn13 March 2014With the Government of Tanzania refocusing on infrastructure PPPs, Clyde & Co's Peter Kasanda ponders investment opportunities in the country.
- Oily dilemma7 June 2013As the oil dries in Dubai, PPPs are needed to boost transport infrastructure. Its Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) chief Abdul Mohsin talks to Aaron Weinman about plans to connect the Emirate
- After the storm2 October 2012Post-revolution, Egypt suspended most of its PPP pipeline. Now, Atter Hannoura head of the PPP Unit, discusses revived plans and renewed investor confidence
- Life less ordinary5 April 2012As part of Partnerships Bulletin's 'Brits Abroad' series, Colin Leopold speaks to former UK treasury official and PwC partner Charles Lloyd about working life in the Middle East