Your search returned 20264 results:
News 17403 results
- 2021-01-26 Kenya targets stadium PPPs The Government of Kenya’s draft Budget for 2021 has targeted the development of new stadiums through PPP.
- 2021-01-26 SNC takes Aecom chief to lead Asia Pac, ME SNC-Lavalin has appointed a former Aecom Americas president to lead its engineering services teams in the Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
- 2021-01-26 Former Aecom leader heads to Kier Contractor Kier has appointed a former Aecom chief operating officer as the new head of its Regional Building London business.
- 2021-01-26 UK spearheads resilience investment The UK government is leading international efforts to increase climate resilience around the world through boosting investment in infrastructure and other projects.
- 2021-01-26 Winner for Walsall regen Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council (WMBC) and Homes England have awarded the Phoenix 10 regeneration project to Henry Boot Developments.
Features 974 results
- 2020-12-18 Partnerships Awards 2020 Under unprecedented and (hopefully) unique circumstances, the PPP industry didn’t let a pandemic prevent it from coming together and raising a glass to its great and good in December
- 2020-12-18 Financing Asian Development Senior Reporter Jonathan Davies talks with the Asian Development Bank’s new vice president for private sector operations and PPPs, Ashok Lavasa
- 2020-12-18 Above and Beyond Down Under Has the pandemic created the crucible that will see Australia’s PPP industry evolve into something new, asks senior reporter Jonathan Davies
- 2020-12-18 Back with a Bank The UK is preparing an infrastructure bank. Our annual conference debated whether this means the country’s private finance market is back in business
- 2020-12-18 Analysis: Seconds Out Despite the challenges of 2020, the secondary market and refinancings have continued to see plenty of activity, suggesting a healthy outlook
Comment 408 results
- 2021-01-18 Hot stuff Heat and power networks are in vogue in the UK and that could be good news for PPP investors, says Paul Jarvis
- 2021-01-11 Green Bonds and Bright Futures Partnership Bulletin’s Jonathan Davies takes stock of Green Bond policy and what’s on the horizon this year
- 2020-12-18 Rail’s Revolution Railway stations are becoming important community hubs, explain Anna Heaton, partner and co-head of the transport sector at Addleshaw Goddard, and Mike Gardner, technical director for urban transport & regeneration at Atkins
- 2020-12-18 Crossing the Line Harriet Gladwell-Phillips, Sir Robert McAlpine Capital Ventures, and Richard Coe, Kajima Partnerships
- 2020-12-18 Avoiding Disputes at Expiry Stephenson Harwood partners Jonathan Cripps, Charlotte Heywood and the team consider some of the pitfalls that partners can face as projects head towards handback
Projects 1479 results
- 2021-01-26 Abu Dhabi Waste-to-Energy Power Plant Project The Emirates Water and Electricity Company (EWEC) and Abu Dhabi Waste Management Center (Tadweer) have launched a tender process for the development of a greenfield Waste-to-Energy (WtE) Independent Power Project (IPP). The WtE plant, to be located...
- 2021-01-26 Walsall Redevelopment Project Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council (WMBC) and Homes England (the Landowners) are seeking to secure the remediation and redevelopment for employment purposes of 2 adjoining sites known as James Bridge and Alumwell located in Darlaston, Walsall. The...
- 2021-01-25 Acton Mixed-Use Redevelopment Project Transport for London have issued a Prior Information Notice regarding their consideration of launching a procurement process to appoint a joint venture property development partner for a multi-phased, mixed use redevelopment of two current transport...
- 2021-01-25 University of Maine Retrofit P3 The University of Maine (UoM) has released a request for Qualifications (RFQ) for its Historical Buildings Redevelopment P3. Under the design, renovate, finance, operate, and maintain plans, the Coburn and Holmes Halls – two buildings over a...
- 2021-01-25 Thames Water Solar Project Thames Water are looking for a number of partners to help achieve our aim of reducing the reliance on electricity from the grid. The company are looking for both EPC contractors to install solar systems and funding partners to both fund and install...