Your search returned 18782 results:
News 16122 results
- 2019-08-16 Hull seeks JV partner for regen scheme Council looking for “flexible and sustainable” operational model
- 2019-08-16 Leaders demand PM commits to Northern Budget Government may look different, but our ‘asks’ are not, says Liverpool’s Metro Mayor
- 2019-08-15 Silvertown tunnel PPP court case details emerge Losing consortium claim procurement was flawed and “manifestly erroneous”
- 2019-08-15 Advisor sought for UK water pathfinder An advisor with a ‘pathfinder mentality’ is required for a major water project in England.
- 2019-08-15 Infrastructure Australia calls for industry feedback Consultation will inform Infrastructure Plan and 2020 Priority List
Features 746 results
- 2019-06-26 Ready for Action Poland’s PPP market is ripe for investment. It has been said before, but Marina Formoso explores why this time could be the right time
- 2019-06-26 Mixed Reviews We will have to wait until the autumn to hear the outcome of Treasury’s Infrastructure Finance review. But what did industry submit for the consultation?
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-03-15 Moving On Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- 2019-03-15 Heating Up France has a growing number of heat network PPP schemes in procurement. Marina Formoso explains why
Comment 365 results
- 2019-07-17 Highways PFI: the end of the road for Amey and Birmingham City Council Louise Robling, Partner, Bevan Brittan
- 2019-06-26 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2019-03-15 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2019-01-18 New Year, New Future Cities Kerrigan Procter, CEO, Legal & General Capital
- 2018-09-21 Poland’s Amended PPP Law Takes Effect Peter Swiecicki and Igor Hanas, Squire Patton Boggs
People 181 results
- 2019-03-15 Making Future Cities Work Kerrigan Procter of L&G Capital tells Paul Jarvis that the institutional investor still sees huge potential in the UK infrastructure market
- 2019-03-15 Taking a Risk Pauline Goreham, project risks practice leader at Willis Towers Watson, tells Paul Jarvis how one insurance broker is ready for the next PPP push
- 2018-12-03 Hard Sell Asia has massive potential for the PPP market, but a range of issues have slowed progress. MUFG’s project finance leaders in Singapore tell Paul Jarvis about efforts to turn the tide
- 2018-09-17 New Horizons Kroll Bond Rating Agency has arrived in Europe and is looking to shake up the market. Paul Jarvis talks to Garret Tynan and Andrew Giudici on plans for the future
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
Editorial blog 202 results
- 2019-04-08 The end of the affair After more than a decade covering the world of infrastructure investment, it is time to head to pastures new
- 2019-04-01 Enough is enough I have done my best to avoid discussing the B word for as long as possible, but as things continue to drag on, the damage being done by Brexit can no longer be ignored
- 2019-03-25 The Regeneration Game Ever since the ‘death of PFI’, the opportunities for more bespoke, local developments have been growing. This sector clearly has the potential to flourish as a market in the UK, as some recent progress has shown.
- 2019-03-18 Ill Winds Interserve’s woes may not have had the impact of Carillion, but have nonetheless provided fuel for the anti-outsourcing lobby
- 2019-03-12 Disruptive shifts Technological advancement is changing how governments view the needs of citizens, and how they view the role of PPP
Projects 1166 results
- 2019-10-26 Autopista al Mar 1 Strabag (37.5%), Sacyr (37.5%) and Concay (25%) will rehabiltate and operate the existing 71km section between Santa Fe de Antioquia and Penalisa, build and operate a 43km section between Medellin y Santa Fe de Antioquia as well as a 4.6km tunnel and...
- 2019-08-06 Midlothian energy partnership Midlothian Council is procuring partners to establish an energy services company in which it wishes to retain ownership of 50% for the scoping, design, procurement, financing, implementation, delivery, operation and maintenance of energy projects in...
- 2019-07-31 Cartagena University residential concession A partner will be responsible for the redevelopment and management of a residential complex in Sor Francisca de Armendariz de Cartagena. The concessionaire will be responsible for financing construction works and operating the facility for 40 years....
- 2019-07-31 Noor Midelt II Project A partner will design, build, finance, operate and maintain multi-technology solar power plant under a power purchase agreement for 25 years. The partner will deliver the plant with an expected net capacity during peak hours of 150-190Mw. Some...
- 2019-07-29 University of Leicester accommodation Engie and Equitix will design, build, finance, operate and maintain 1,164 new student homes. The project also includes the refurbishment of a grade II listed building to be used as an office and study space, the delivery of a multi-story car park for...