Your search returned 18633 results:
News 15997 results
- 2019-06-20 Flemish agency launches school PPP The Agency for School Infrastructure (AGION) in Belgium’s Flemish region has issued a contract notice for a school PPP, its second PPP procurement exercise in less than a week.
- 2019-06-20 P2G continues to bolster team Former DLA legal director latest to join P2G as partner.
- 2019-06-19 Consultants sought for Fiji health PPP Fiji and the International Finance Corporation (IFC) are procuring advisors for a health PPP.
- 2019-06-19 Polish civic PPP cancelled A city in Poland has cancelled a civic PPP.
- 2019-06-19 Atkins names development director SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins has appointed a new director for its development arm.
Features 744 results
- 2019-03-15 Projects Bulletin PPP at the Crossroads
- 2019-03-15 Moving On Amey takes the debate on private finance in public infrastructure to Manchester
- 2019-03-15 Heating Up France has a growing number of heat network PPP schemes in procurement. Marina Formoso explains why
- 2019-03-15 New Clear Option EDF's plans for the Sizewell C nuclear site build on the Thames Tideway model. Paul Jarvis reports on how the PPP approach could become more popular in the nuclear sector
- 2019-02-08 Projects Bulletin In a new feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the rail sector
Comment 363 results
- 2019-03-15 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2019-01-18 New Year, New Future Cities Kerrigan Procter, CEO, Legal & General Capital
- 2018-09-21 Poland’s Amended PPP Law Takes Effect Peter Swiecicki and Igor Hanas, Squire Patton Boggs
- 2018-09-17 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
- 2018-07-02 Finance Watch Ian MacFarlane, director, JCRA
People 181 results
- 2019-03-15 Making Future Cities Work Kerrigan Procter of L&G Capital tells Paul Jarvis that the institutional investor still sees huge potential in the UK infrastructure market
- 2019-03-15 Taking a Risk Pauline Goreham, project risks practice leader at Willis Towers Watson, tells Paul Jarvis how one insurance broker is ready for the next PPP push
- 2018-12-03 Hard Sell Asia has massive potential for the PPP market, but a range of issues have slowed progress. MUFG’s project finance leaders in Singapore tell Paul Jarvis about efforts to turn the tide
- 2018-09-17 New Horizons Kroll Bond Rating Agency has arrived in Europe and is looking to shake up the market. Paul Jarvis talks to Garret Tynan and Andrew Giudici on plans for the future
- 2018-07-02 Making Progress Mark Richards is heading up the infrastructure practice for the EMEA region following the merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner. He talks to Paul Jarvis about the opportunities in the market
Editorial blog 202 results
- 2019-04-08 The end of the affair After more than a decade covering the world of infrastructure investment, it is time to head to pastures new
- 2019-04-01 Enough is enough I have done my best to avoid discussing the B word for as long as possible, but as things continue to drag on, the damage being done by Brexit can no longer be ignored
- 2019-03-25 The Regeneration Game Ever since the ‘death of PFI’, the opportunities for more bespoke, local developments have been growing. This sector clearly has the potential to flourish as a market in the UK, as some recent progress has shown.
- 2019-03-18 Ill Winds Interserve’s woes may not have had the impact of Carillion, but have nonetheless provided fuel for the anti-outsourcing lobby
- 2019-03-12 Disruptive shifts Technological advancement is changing how governments view the needs of citizens, and how they view the role of PPP
Projects 1146 results
- 2019-10-26 Autopista al Mar 1 Strabag (37.5%), Sacyr (37.5%) and Concay (25%) will rehabiltate and operate the existing 71km section between Santa Fe de Antioquia and Penalisa, build and operate a 43km section between Medellin y Santa Fe de Antioquia as well as a 4.6km tunnel and...
- 2019-06-20 Ghent catholic school group PPP A partner will design, build, finance and maintain a complex bringing together four catholic schools on to a new site in the Sluizeken-Tolhuis-Ham area of Ghent on a surface of 10,527sq m. The complex will include teaching areas, administrative...
- 2019-06-20 Brussels Egied Van Broeckhoven school PPP A partner will design, build, finance and maintain the Egied Van Broeckhoven school in Brussels. Located in Sint-Jans-Molenbeek, the project consists of a secondary school on an area of 5,701sq m to serve 860 pupils. The winner will also provide...
- 2019-06-17 Busto Arsizio public lighting PPP A partner will be responsible for the modernisation and management of the existing public lighting network in Busto Arsizio under a design, build, finance, operate and maintain contract. Interested parties have until 10 September to submit responses.
- 2019-06-17 Brussels Uccle multi-storey car park A partner will design, build and finance a multi-storey car park in Uccle with a capacity of 750 vehicles, retaining the possibility of expanding the structure for up to 1,000 vehicles. The facility will be located on a 19,323sq m site. Interested...