Your search returned 19336 results:
News 16725 results
- 2020-05-28 NIC calls for more resilient economic infra The National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) has published a study on resilience in the UK’s economic infrastructure saying that the government must “adapt and face up to coming challenges.”
- 2020-05-27 Partnerships Bulletin launches CV19 survey Partnerships Bulletin is seeking to canvas industry views on the role of infrastructure finance in helping countries rebuild their economies post Covid-19.
- 2020-05-27 Rock Rail appoints partner for expansion Developer Rock Rail has appointed a public and private sector rail specialist to focus on rail development opportunities in the UK and Australia.
- 2020-05-26 Israel selects Sorek 2 winner The Israeli government has selected a preferred bidder for the Sorek 2 desalination plant PPP.
- 2020-05-26 Details emerge for Social Housing Bundle 3 Irish authorities are preparing to procure the third bundle of housing units under Ireland’s Social Housing Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Programme.
Features 951 results
- 2020-05-20 The World Bank’s Rapid Response The World Bank’s Jemima Sy explains to Partnerships Bulletin’s Jonathan Davies how the new ‘Covid-19 PPP Rapid Response Umbrella Program’ is leading the charge in helping developing countries move forward from the pandemic.
- 2020-05-01 “If the world needs to be rebuilt, we’re going to rebuild it on a sustainable basis” Global Head of Infrastructure at KPMG, Richard Threlfall talks to Partnerships Bulletin’s Jonathan Davies about trends that are emerging and resurging as Covid-19 forces the hard-reset button.
- 2020-04-24 The case for PPP 2.0 Can PPP demonstrate ‘superior efficiency’ and if not, what comes next? By Dejan Makovšek, Project Manager and Infrastructure Procurement Lead at the International Transport Forum, OECD
- 2020-04-15 Covid-19 – the new Carillion for operational PPPs An unprecedented global health crisis has led to equally unprecedented demands on PPP project contracts and the relationships that underpin them
- 2020-04-03 Supply and demand Communities’ ability to halt the spread of coronavirus was defined by the availability of healthcare and digital infrastructure. Rubicon's John Kirwan tells Partnerships Bulletin's David Keniry why these sectors are on a path for even further growth.
Comment 382 results
- 2020-05-05 Covid-19 NHS emergency Michael Boyd and Sharon Renouf, partners at Bevan Brittan discuss heading off PFI provider disruption to the NHS estate
- 2020-04-03 Influencing Investment Philip Duffield, partner at CMS, explores how ESG is changing how infrastructure investing works
- 2020-04-02 Health Check Managing associates in the Infrastructure, Projects and Energy team at Addleshaw Goddard, Natalie Barron and Stephanie Harris, reflect on supply chain disruptions within Covid-19 hit PFI hospitals
- 2020-04-02 Dare to be different ESG aspects of business are undergoing significant expansion and shifts in emphasis, says Operis chief executive officer Henrietta Royle
- 2020-04-01 Levelling up Looking through the ESG framework brings personal values into infrastructure investment, says Amar Qureshi, CEO of Agilia Infrastructure Partners
Projects 1278 results
- 2020-05-21 Organics Processing Facilities P3 Project On May 11, 2020, the Edmonton City Council approved the recommendation to pursue the Organics Processing Facilities Project using a P3 delivery method. The project is based at the Edmonton Waste Management Centre in the north-east of the city, close...
- 2020-05-20 Windsor Locks Station Development The town of Windsor Locks is preparing to launch a Request for Proposals (RFP) for a new station development on a cross-state rail line. The USD45m development is set to see major renovations around a planned new station on the CTrail’s Hartfod...
- 2020-05-19 Haifa–Nazareth Light Rail Project TransIsrael has issued a pre-qualifications request in its bid to attract international firms on PPP phase of its NIS7bn (USD1.9bn) light rail project. The 20-station rail project is set to carry 100,000 passengers a day across from Haifa to...
- 2020-05-19 University of Thrace PPP Project The EUR107m development bundle will see a complex of building projects including delivered across sites in Alexandroupolis, Komotini and Xanthi for the University of Thrace. A total of six student dorms, two student dining halls, 36 student residency...
- 2020-05-18 West Los Angeles Civic Center and Courthouse Development Project The County of Los Angeles and the City of Los Angeles are seeking development proposals for the design, construction, financing, and operation of a mixed-use project on the land and improvements commonly known as the West Los Angeles Courthouse and...